The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!

Go down 
+13
Adam's Eve
queenisabella
hunnyza
Gabhyde
gwynvalentine
HuiWen
mizurei
Faila
ooi (admin)
Sethshomaru
noralambert
Nurul.
serene_sg
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:48 pm

serene_sg wrote:
haha! It's my idea so OF cus I'm in!!
ME, ME, ME want! Very Happy Very Happy

I'll post the list of interested people in the first post and update as it goes along.

Serene, my only concern is this - i saw the OP for this idea in AdamOfficial.com and she was referring to her mail to Jason Castro and she was saying mails and letters etc.

Would our gift basket be kept there if the AI group has not arrived? Or can the store deliver when they are there?
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 2:10 pm

I know Evelyn (the 16 yrs old one) is keen to chip in too.

So... there are 8 of us.... ANYONE ELSE is keen?

The cost is a minimum on $15 per person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

We are going to proceed with this gift except that if we have less than 10 pax, we might go for a cheaper option!

I have contacted Walker Florist and will get back to you once they've replied. Basically I asked them:

1) Whether we order the orchids or health food basket, can it be delivered on 4 July 2009 (Saturday)? This is to ensure that the recipient receives it.

2) If we order the health food basket, can you, for a minimum fee, add a stalk of orchid to the basket? How much would that be?

3) If we pay for the cost of a greeting card, can you do us a favour and print out a letter (in colour?) that we will send to you and have the letter put in-between the card?

4) Is it possible to see the full list of items in the health food basket or make amendments to it? Do you have a smaller health food basket at a lower cost?

Ok... we wd need to settle this within the next 2 days... stay tune to this thread!
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 5:40 pm

lets just give him ricola:D then he'll remember us for his voice being in tip top shape when he performs.

Anyhow, I think we should stick with food, coz orchids are seriously ex.
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 5:47 pm

i dont mind orchids, they are the s'pore flower. Very Happy

then again, im game for anything.

will see if i cAN contribute something. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 9:02 pm

does he noe orchids are from singapore lol?
i was thinking chicken essence or ginseng or some stuff to nourish him
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:54 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
I know Evelyn (the 16 yrs old one) is keen to chip in too.

So... there are 8 of us.... ANYONE ELSE is keen?

The cost is a minimum on $15 per person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:

We are going to proceed with this gift except that if we have less than 10 pax, we might go for a cheaper option!

I have contacted Walker Florist and will get back to you once they've replied. Basically I asked them:

1) Whether we order the orchids or health food basket, can it be delivered on 4 July 2009 (Saturday)? This is to ensure that the recipient receives it.

2) If we order the health food basket, can you, for a minimum fee, add a stalk of orchid to the basket? How much would that be?

3) If we pay for the cost of a greeting card, can you do us a favour and print out a letter (in colour?) that we will send to you and have the letter put in-between the card?

4) Is it possible to see the full list of items in the health food basket or make amendments to it? Do you have a smaller health food basket at a lower cost?

Ok... we wd need to settle this within the next 2 days... stay tune to this thread!

Hey Pauline,

Thanks so much for emailing them
Hope they reply soonish.
Back to top Go down
VeeeKay07

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:06 am

Count me in Smile
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:09 am

VeeeKay07 wrote:
Count me in Smile

Thank you!
We have 9 people interested now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:53 am

Hi guys,

Got some short and sweet answers back from the Walker Florist:

We will be closed on July 4th.

We could deliver this on July 3rd for you.

An orchid can be added.

We can print a message on the inside of a card but noin color.

Can all of you do some investigative work - when will the Idols arrive in Portland? Any indication anywhere? If we can confirm that they will be there on the 3rd July, we will send the item to Adam on the 3rd. Otherwise... hmmm.....
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 2:54 pm

This is from the original post at AdamOfficial.com on sending items to Adam at Portland:
CastroFan4Life:
SEND ADAM "GOOD LUCK" WISHES FOR TOUR KICK-OFF-ADDRESS HERE!!!

The Idols will be arriving in Portland sometime next week to start rehearsals there for the tour! They arrive afew days before it starts to practice on the actual stage in the arena. We can't all be there personally to see Adam's first AI tour show BUT we can send him cards & letters wishing him Good Luck!!!!
(A group of us did this last year for Jason Castro and I know for a fact that he received the letters!)
Send Adam a card, letter, etc. in Portland to get him psyched! He'll be so suprised to get fan mail at the first tour stop!
Make sure to mail it in enough time that it arrives by Thursday, July 2 (because there probably won't be mail delivery on the 3rd or 4th-holidays). The arena will give him the mail when he arrives!!! Here's the address:
Adam Lambert
American Idol Tour
c/o Rose Garden Arena
One Center Court
Portland, OR 97227
Phone # of arena 503-797-9658
(If anyone wants to send flowers that's also the place to have them delivered)

SO it seems that the Idols will be there by the 2 July - which might be true cos Anoop tweeted that tonight (US time) is his LAST NITE before the Tour starts - meaning they are off on the road by tomorrow!

WE GOT CONFIRMATION from another post that... the Idols are flying to Portland TOMORROW!!

So... we can have the item delivered to Adam on the 3 July and he should be able to receive it!

We have 9 pple coming in for this GIFT.... anyone else???

Of the 9 of us - please cast your vot for the GIFT now:

GIFT CHOICE No.1

Healthy Gourmet Basket
This deliciously healthy basket of fruits, crackers and juice makes a perfectly wholesome corporate gift.
Great for all kinds of acknowledgments. Fresh fruits, along with crackers, cookies, juice and water, are delivered in a wicker basket suitable for keeping.

Approximately 16" W x 12" H

$89.95USD >> Per person, base on 9 pax, will cost S$17 per person (I am rounding up for incidentals).

GIFT CHOICE No.2

A dozen stalks of orchids with arrangement/vase.

$60USD >> Per person, base on 9 pax, will cost S$11 per person (I am rounding up for incidentals).

SO... which GIFT do we want to send to Adam? Please post your answer here by TONIGHT 30 June 2009!! Thanks!

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 3:47 pm

I vote for gift #1 - the one with the healthy gourmet basket. Smile

Hopefully the chosen gift can be delivered to Adam on time! Smile
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
VeeeKay07

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 7:25 pm

I vote for the Healthy Gourmet Basket
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 8:39 pm

i vote for healthy gourmet basket!! hopefully can spot him eating one of them!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 9:57 pm

For $6 difference.
Definately the health basket. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 11:32 pm

We have a TOTAL of 10 people for this gift now!

Patrice/Ixora is in for this Gift!

Guys... any one else wants to chip in? If not, we are going ahead with the order and we are going to be writing a note for Adam and it will only be from the 10 of us (although we will definitely undersign it as Singapore Glamberts).
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:29 am

My vote is with the majority Smile

let me know whens the next meet up so can all bask in GLORYYYYYYYYYY and pass u the moolah for this gift
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:45 am

Just wondering ... since we're sending a gift that's not flower-related, could the topic title be changed? =/
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:29 am

Ok guys... we are sending Adam:

- A Healthy Gourmet Basket
- With a stalk of violet orchid in it to signify Singapore
- With a full size card with our message
- Our pic & Tie Pic >> NOT SURE ABT THIS... still gotta talk to Florist on this

Our Message: (Please read and feedback)

Dear Adam,

LOVE & KISSES from your Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora & lambskankSG!

We are glad that you've found our Crystal Tie Necklace gift to you 'amazing' (Dish of Salt interview) & we hope to see you wear it soon! We hope you loved the Tribute Album that we created for you & that you have a kick reading your news clippings! Please do come to Singapore for a concert in the future - we are waiting for you!

This gift of healthy food & fruits to YOU is to wish you all the best to the tour & to your upcoming new album! A stalk of orchid for you to remind you of your beautiful and exotic self; and of the of the love, respect & admiration that is coming to you from Singapore (orchids are our national flower).

Take care of yourself! AND SLAY THEM WITH YOUR PERFORMANCES!

See you soon in Singapore!! Loving you, the Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora & lambskankSG!

www.singaporeglamberts.com @SG_Glamberts

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 8:00 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : With Edits cos there were mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 2:44 pm

Pauline, I've PMed you. Smile
Back to top Go down
lambskankSG

lambskankSG

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 7:51 pm

alamak sorry didn't see this earlier,

can i still join in ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 7:59 pm

No problem lambskankSG!

You are IN! Will update the message text!

I'll be ordering TONIGHT and this will be DELIVERED to ADAM on Friday!!
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 9:34 pm

Omg I know this is really late but is it too late to be a part of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hot-fiery-wicked.blogspot.com
hunnyza

hunnyza

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:12 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
No problem lambskankSG!

You are IN! Will update the message text!

I'll be ordering TONIGHT and this will be DELIVERED to ADAM on Friday!!

Thanks for ordering Smile
So excited!!!
sorry ... my first gift to adam :p
Let me know how I can make the payment to you...
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:46 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
Ok guys... we are sending Adam:

- A Healthy Gourmet Basket
- With a stalk of violet orchid in it to signify Singapore
- With a full size card with our message
- Our pic & Tie Pic >> NOT SURE ABT THIS... still gotta talk to Florist on this

Our Message: (Please read and feedback)

Dear Adam,

LOVE & KISSES from your Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora & lambskankSG!

We are glad that you've found our Crystal Tie Necklace gift to you 'amazing' (Dish of Salt interview) & we hope to see you wear it soon! We hope you loved the Tribute Album that we created for you & that you have a kick reading your news clippings! Please do come to Singapore for a concert in the future - we are waiting for you!

This gift of healthy food & fruits to YOU is to wish you all the best to the tour & to your upcoming new album! A stalk of orchid for you to remind you of your beautiful and exotic self; and of the of the love, respect & admiration that is coming to you from Singapore (orchids are our national flower).

Take care of yourself! AND SLAY THEM WITH YOUR PERFORMANCES!

See you soon in Singapore!! Loving you, the Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora & lambskankSG!

Hi Pauline, I've done a little editing to the message. Very Happy

================================

Dear Adam,

LOVE & KISSES from your Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora, lambskankSG & Debbie!!

We are ecstatic that you've found our Crystal Tie Necklace gift to you 'Amazing' (DishofSalt interview) Access Hollywood Interview? Cus I dont know if Adam knows her as DishofSalt & we will be overjoyed to see you wear it! Changed because the word hope cameup twice
We hope you loved the Tribute Album that we created for you & that you got a kick out of reading your news clippings!
Please do come to Singapore for your Album Promo and Concert in the future - We are waiting for you!

This gift of healthy food & fruits to YOU is to wish you all the best for the tour & to your upcoming album! I edit this part a littleThe stalk of orchid symbolises you, for being beautiful and exotic; and of the of the Double 'of the' love, respect & admiration that is coming to you from Singapore (orchids are our national flower)

Take good care of yourself! AND SLAY THE PERFORMANCES!

See you in Singapore soon!! Loving you, the Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora, lambskankSG and Debbie!

Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 10:49 pm

debbie wrote:
Omg I know this is really late but is it too late to be a part of it?

Hi Debbie!
Thank you for participating!! Very Happy
I've added your name to the message.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next