The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!

Go down 
+4
Anthea
serene_sg
raniisingapore
ooi (admin)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Empty
PostSubject: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:06 pm

Calling all Singapore Glamberts!

We are planning to send a gift to Adam before he starts his American Idol Tour. The tour starts in July and so we have till the 3rd week of June to get this to him. If you want to chip in, please register and become a Singapore Glambert and chime in here!

The gift package consist of a scrapbook and a piece of jewelery.

1. Scrapbook

The album for the scrapbook is 300 x 325mm big. Each member gets ONE page for his or her use. Your artwork, letter etc must be smaller than the size of the page and only ONE-SIDED. You can either mail the artwork to me or you can send the file to me to have it printed out for you - I can print it out in colour for you. (see pic of album below)

Other pages:
- List of ALL the members in Singapore Glamberts
- News clippings of Adam from Singapore newspapers
- About Singapore Glamberts
- About Singapore

2. Jewelry

We are know that Adam loves his bling! AND WE FOUND THE PERFECT BLING!! A Swaronski Tie!

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 07062010

CALL TO ACTION

1) Please get your scrapbook page ready! I need to have them by the 14 June 2009!

2) We are meeting up this Saturday 13 June 2009 at TCC Cafe at Novena Square at 5pm! See you there!

3) The cost of the gift package? Its S$20 per person.

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Thu 18 Jun 2009, 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
raniisingapore

raniisingapore

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:49 pm

WHOA!!!! PERFECT BLING!!!! IM BLINDED!!!

kidding!!!

hey, this is great! it'd be great if he wears it on the tour and we get to see pix of him wearing it. i personally can see him rocking the bling!

i don't think i'd be able to meet up with you guys this saturday but i would love to pitch in for the gift.

can i give you a cheque? & i'll send you a page of something about me & daughter before 14/6/09. is that alright?

if yes, let me know who the chq shld be made payable to. i want to contribute something to what adam will be wearing on tour. i want to be able to see him wearing that tie in the news/magazines & tell people, "hey, i had a share in that tie!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:20 pm

raniisingapore wrote:
WHOA!!!! PERFECT BLING!!!! IM BLINDED!!!

kidding!!!

hey, this is great! it'd be great if he wears it on the tour and we get to see pix of him wearing it. i personally can see him rocking the bling!

i don't think i'd be able to meet up with you guys this saturday but i would love to pitch in for the gift.

can i give you a cheque? & i'll send you a page of something about me & daughter before 14/6/09. is that alright?

if yes, let me know who the chq shld be made payable to. i want to contribute something to what adam will be wearing on tour. i want to be able to see him wearing that tie in the news/magazines & tell people, "hey, i had a share in that tie!!!!!"

Hihi!
Welcome to the SG-Glamberts!

Aww.. can you try to make it?
I dont think we'll be leaving early..
Back to top Go down
raniisingapore

raniisingapore

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 4:34 pm

hi Serene!

thank you for the welcome Smile

i would really love to join u all but i may not be in singapore that day Sad

pls let me know how i can pitch in for the gift - would really love to help!!!

you guys have a great day on saturday!
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 7:10 pm

raniisingapore wrote:
hi Serene!

Hihi!

Definately!! Of cus, you can chip in.
I'll let Pauline know, she's in-charge of the entire project. Very Happy
Also, if you got the time..
Can you do a page for the scrapbook?
Just scan it when you are done and we'll print it for you.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 7:53 pm

raniisingapore wrote:
hi Serene!

Hi raniisingapore,

I've just sent you a private message - please read and reply. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

For those who have just joined us....

If you are interested to be part of this Gift Package and you want your name and contribution to be in... just call me at 93885576!!

Calling or smsing me might be the easiest way to come up to speed as to what is happening and what is going on.

We need to courier this package to Adam by next week - hence the rush.

So just call me - don't be shy!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Pages from the Album   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 3:59 am

Hi guys, for the benefit of those who didn't make it to the gathering, here are pages of the Album that we are going to be sending to Adam!

(OK guys... I seem to be having problems uploading pictures and hosting them here! Not sure why! What I will do now is that I will BLOG about the Album - please go to the BLOG to see the pages of the Album!)
Back to top Go down
Anthea

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 6:21 pm

Hi Ooi, sorry couldn't make it to the meeting. I seem to be missing quite abit this week. Busy busy. I still want to be part of the contribution for Adam's bling gift so I will transfer the $20 to your bank account. Will email you the transaction number when I get to do it.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 11:35 pm

Anthea wrote:
Hi Ooi, sorry couldn't make it to the meeting. I seem to be missing quite abit this week. Busy busy. I still want to be part of the contribution for Adam's bling gift so I will transfer the $20 to your bank account. Will email you the transaction number when I get to do it.

Thanks Anthea!

Hey you have a page in the Album. Write a few lines to Adam and send it to me at pauline_ooi@hotmail.com and I'll print it out and put into the album for you!

I'll take a photo of it and send it to you!

Ok will be waiting for your letter (please give me by tomorrow). Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: One more photo of the BLING   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 11:41 pm

This was taken today at my house with Serene. We have it printed out and paste into the album.

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2woygi8
Back to top Go down
Anthea

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 1:13 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Anthea wrote:

Thanks Anthea!

Hey you have a page in the Album. Write a few lines to Adam and send it to me at pauline_ooi@hotmail.com and I'll print it out and put into the album for you!

I'll take a photo of it and send it to you!

Ok will be waiting for your letter (please give me by tomorrow). Thanks.

Hi Ooi, I dont think I can make any page for the scrapbook. Not much of a scrapbooker and have no clue what to do. Also swamped with studying, have a test this thursday and week after. Will have to pass on this sorry.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Our OPEN LETTER to Adam!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 3:10 am

Guys, I written this letter to Adam on behalf of all of us - please take the time to read it!

Dear Adam,

The Singapore Glamberts are your fans residing in the small, little island city-state of Singapore. Coming from all walks of life and varying ages, we come together to celebrate your multi-talents; to toast to your ongoing success; to idolize your style, your swagger and your handsomeness; and to gush and fawn over all your unique performances @ SingaporeGlamberts.com.

How we came together?

It started from the few of us in MyIDOL Forums connecting with one another as we share information on how to cast votes for you from where we were (in Singapore). As threads were posted, relationships were forged and strengthened. However, the real impetus for this fan club and website was when we witnessed your heartbreaking (to us at least) loss of the American Idol title. The loss spurned one Singapore Glambert to channel her disappointment, sadness and anger towards a more productive goal and mission - ooi (that of the Jareth/Sarah avatar) – set up the Singapore Glamberts: Singapore’s unofficial Adam Lambert Fan Club & website (www.SingaporeGlamberts.com).

Mission

To enjoy all that YOU have to bring to the world and to celebrate YOUR talents, YOUR joy, YOUR success! To be the focal point for all Singapore fans of YOU – Adam Lambert. To offer a common space for all Singapore Glamberts to meet, to talk, to share all that makes YOU great. To offer an outlet to vent, to cry, to laugh, to love as inspired byYOU.

LOVE YOU! xoxoxoxo

From the Singapore Glamberts @ SingaporeGlamberts.com
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: This is our GIFT LETTER to Adam   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyTue 16 Jun 2009, 3:12 am

Guys, I've written a letter to Adam regarding our Gift Package. Please read and feedback.

Dear Adam,

As part of our endeavor to wish you great success in your music career, the Singapore Glamberts have put together a Gift Package for you before you start your American Idol Tour. Although we would love to see you at the AI Tours, we’ve decided that we would rather save up for YOUR SOLO WORLD TOUR in the future. Hopefully, you would seriously consider coming down to SINGAPORE as part of your tour!

In the meantime, we hope that you’ll enjoy the news clippings of YOU from our major dailies in Singapore and also that you’ll enjoy getting to know us a bit from this Album. But most importantly, we hope that you’ll LOVE the BLING TIE NECKLACE that we have gifted you. It’s made of Swarovski Crystals and when we saw it, we just knew we had to get it for you! We think it’s a PERFECT BLING and hopefully you agree with us! It would be a great honor to us if you’ll wear our gift sometime soon!

Accompanying the Gift Package are many other numerous small gifts from individual Singapore Glamberts. We hope you’ll like them and appreciate the positive intentions and well-wishes that come with them.

ENJOY!
From the Singapore Glamberts @ SingaporeGlamberts.com
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:02 am

Oh Pauline! Are there still empty pages in the book?
You may want to include a Screenshot of Adam's No Boundaries at No. 1 on 91.3.
And we must tell him that it was there for a week. Very Happy

And that Mad World is making its way up too!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 12:55 am

serene_sg wrote:
Oh Pauline! Are there still empty pages in the book?
You may want to include a Screenshot of Adam's No Boundaries at No. 1 on 91.3.
And we must tell him that it was there for a week. Very Happy

And that Mad World is making its way up too!

YEP I've included THIS! YES!!
Back to top Go down
raniisingapore

raniisingapore

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 5:36 pm

hi Pauline

that's a beautiful letter Smile i hope he'd be able to write back to us or give us a shout out in any of his interviews- or now, in his twitter

i think the letter encompasses what we all feel about adam and how much we love him as a person and his enormous talents!

i've mailed the chq to you over the weekend, i hope it's not too much of a bother (because it is a small amount Embarassed ) bummer that i don't hv a posb account to just transfer money to you.

hv you sent the scrapbook and the stuff over? i don't think i'll be sending you any scrapbook cos i really don't know how to go about doing that! (sorry - old dinosaur here)

by the way, there was a post in the idolforums about adam carrying a black bag given by his fan in singapore. do you know what bag that is? was it from the singaporeglamberts? i was just so excited to see that he appreciates his fans' gifts by wearing them and ensuring that the paps could take pix of him carrying so that his fans will know.

ok, here's to seeing adam wearing our bling. great job Pauline!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 7:19 pm

raniisingapore wrote:
hi Pauline

that's a beautiful letter Smile i hope he'd be able to write back to us or give us a shout out in any of his interviews- or now, in his twitter

i think the letter encompasses what we all feel about adam and how much we love him as a person and his enormous talents!

i've mailed the chq to you over the weekend, i hope it's not too much of a bother (because it is a small amount Embarassed ) bummer that i don't hv a posb account to just transfer money to you.

hv you sent the scrapbook and the stuff over? i don't think i'll be sending you any scrapbook cos i really don't know how to go about doing that! (sorry - old dinosaur here)

by the way, there was a post in the idolforums about adam carrying a black bag given by his fan in singapore. do you know what bag that is? was it from the singaporeglamberts? i was just so excited to see that he appreciates his fans' gifts by wearing them and ensuring that the paps could take pix of him carrying so that his fans will know.

ok, here's to seeing adam wearing our bling. great job Pauline!

Hey rannii, YES, the bag is from one of our SG-Glamberts - Gwyn! Go to the category Pic It to find the pics of THE BAG!

https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/pic-it-f4/latest-pic-of-adam-with-a-new-bag-t37.htm

Thanks for the cheque! I'll be posting updates, pics and so on here about the GIFT PACKAGE within the next few hours! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm

Can't wait to see the finished product Pauline! Very Happy
Thank you for all the hard work!

You rock!

If only we could see Adam's reaction to the gifts!
I'll eat a worm to see that! hahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 10:51 pm

Eat a worm?
Psh, no biggie -jokes-

But, I'd love to see him wear the things we/you guys gave him, -and- his reaction to our pages as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: HERE are the pics of all the pages!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:45 pm

Hi everyone, I will be posting the various pages of the Album here in chronological order.

Page 1
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Iqzu5d

Page 2 - OPEN LETTER
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 28hmr89

Page 3 - GROUP PHOTO
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 106m3ol

Page 2 & 3
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Rcu3dg

Page 4 - MEMBERS' LIST
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 166ki08

Page 5 - MEMBERS' LIST
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 142tvfs

Page 4 & 5 - Overall
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2q2oads

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Thu 18 Jun 2009, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:47 pm

Cool beans! More more! Very Happy

Pauline! I saw the Rhinestones! haha!
If only we had glitter.. heehee!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: MORE PAGES HERE.....   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:21 am

MORE PAGES HERE.....

Page 6 - Our Gift Letter
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2lkzk1t

Page 7 - Picture of Gift
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! T6rpjk

Page 6 & 7
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2nuhmgy

Page 8 - Our Website - HOMEPAGE
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2rfuf5d

Page 9 - Our Website - BLOG
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2vdiole

Page 10 - Our Website - FORUM
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2cqhggm

Page 11 - Our Website - GALLERY
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 35cqtqx
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: MORE PAGES HERE.....   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:33 am

Continue...

Page 12 - 91.3FM TOP 30 CHART Countdown - Last Week's Results
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2lu5nh1

Page 13 - 91.3FM TOP 30 CHART Countdown - This Week's Results
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Ejh9xe

Page 12 & 13
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Jsol6e

Page 14 & 15 - Come to Singapore - THANKS to SERENE who came over to my house to help me with the Album!
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2hzthra

Page 16 & 17 - Come to Singapore - Interesting Facts about Singapore
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 6yo80p
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: MORE...   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:47 am

The pages continue here....

Page 18 & 19 - EXTRA PAGES - FILLERS
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Rswpqc

Page 21 - Start of the Members' Pages

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 2qsmh4j

Page 22 - ooi page
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Vphq9j

Page 24 - Sporeglambert page
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! R8yp8h

Page 25 - Candice (Sporeglambert's daughter) page
Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! 29q1sfr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!   Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's Gift Package! SEE ALL THE PICS of the FINAL PACKAGE!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next