The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!

Go down 
+13
Adam's Eve
queenisabella
hunnyza
Gabhyde
gwynvalentine
HuiWen
mizurei
Faila
ooi (admin)
Sethshomaru
noralambert
Nurul.
serene_sg
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 11:31 pm

Hello to all SG-Glamberts!

I saw this thread in idolforums.com
A fan is suggesting that we could send letters to wish Adam luck on the TOUR!
So I thought this could be a fantastic thing for us to do for Adam!
We need him to remember Singapore. Very Happy

================================

Apparently, some Jason fans sent him stuff last year and he got them!

She said that the Top 10 will arrive in Portland a few days early (July 1st or 2nd) to rehearse for the first show on the actual stage in an arena so Adam will have time to receive/read the mail.
She said to make sure that we mail it in time so that it gets there by FRIDAY JULY 3RD (no mail will be delivered on the 4th or 5th and it won't be forwarded to him after he's gone!)

Here's the address:

Adam Lambert
American Idol Tour
c/o Rose Garden Arena
One Center Court
Portland, OR 97227

Is anyone interested in this project?
I'm guessing if everyone contributes.
MAYBE $5 for each of us will do?

Also, please visit this thread to provide some suggestions for our next project!
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/off-topic-f10/suggestions-for-new-project-for-adam-t57.htm

List of SG-Glamberts Participating

1) serene_sg
2) ooi
3) gywnvalentine
4) SethLambert
5) Gabhyde
6) HuiWen
7) hunnyza
8 ) Evelyn
9) VeeeKay07
10) Ixora
11) lambskankSG
12) Debbie

Last edited by serene_sg on Wed 01 Jul 2009, 10:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 11:52 pm

http://www.walkerflorist.com/ --> Florist in Portland, Oregon

Some stuffs I saw on their webby:

1) Orchids
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Walkerflorist_2058_21566024

2) Junk Food Bucket:
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Walkerflorist_2058_31085945

3) Healthy Gourmet Basket
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Walkerflorist_2058_46555334

4) Apple Martini Bouquet
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Walkerflorist_2058_1859876
Back to top Go down
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 11:57 pm

We ought to send him some Singapore orchids.
Nothing screams 'Singapore!' anymore than that does.
xD
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:19 am

Nurul. wrote:
We ought to send him some Singapore orchids.
Nothing screams 'Singapore!' anymore than that does.
xD

yup, agree with nurul.. orchids symbolise singapore Smile
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 2:23 am

I'm also for the idea of sending orchids, since it's Singapore's national flower.

As for monetary contribution, I would think $7 is fair enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:27 am

I gave him a dozen orchids when he was in the Bottom 2 week! I accompanied it with a poem on orchids. I had them sent from Singapore to US! It was not cheap!

If we order from the US, it might not be cheap too.

I don't know whether FLOWERS are that practical or would he prefer a Gourmet Food Basket instead.

Then again, we can make a point of ALWAYS sending him ORCHIDS and ONLY ORCHIDS so that when he sees orchids... he will know is from his Singapore Glamberts Razz

We might need to factor this in - if 10 of us come in for this, we need a minimum of $10 per person - if 20 of us come in for this, then maybe $7 per person.
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: I know orchids symbolises singapore..   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:23 pm

but its quite handful if adam wants to bring on tour and everywhere the orchids. I think the idea of the gourmet baskets is good. what do you all think? Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:56 pm

I guess its just to remind him of the Singapore Glamberts wherever he goes (kinda stalkish huh Razz )

We will stand out from the rest I guess. PLUS he is on a DIET! Razz

It costs S$135.00 to send a dozen of our orchids from here to US and it will take 1 day to get an AVA permit, 1 day to be sent off, 3 days for delivery - so 5 working days.

IF we want to do this - we need to get it done quickly.

Alternatively, we can order from a US florist - but can someone check the prices?

I ordered from Far East Flora - the website is sucky but their customer service over the phone is quite good

http://www.fareastflora.com/orchid/ogbdetail.aspx?TYP=OGB&CTRY=US
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 8:23 pm

Why dont we order from the US?
Its much faster and easier.

The pictures I posted are all by a Portland Florist.
And apparently they are able to do a SAME day delivery if you order before 3pm.

The link to the fruit/ goument baskets: http://www.walkerflorist.com/fruitbaskets.html
The link for the orchids: http://www.walkerflorist.com/orchid.html

The orchids are of cus cheaper.
But if you ask me, I rather send him a health food basket.
I agree with Falia.
Adam wont be bringing the flowers around the tour.
I'll rather eat something and at least when he's eating it, he'll think of us! hahaha!
And he loves health foods too!

But its up to you guys to decide. I'm fine with anything.

======================

People who are interested please reply to this post with the Maximum amount they would pay for the item. Cus we dont wanna drag too long yah! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
mizurei

mizurei

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:05 pm

Apple Martini Bouquet of Orchids. hahahahah XD
Back to top Go down
http://crusadev.blogspot.com
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:10 pm

I like the idea of health food basket.. is there anything that can keep his voice in tiptop condition??
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:15 pm

Honey!!! I'm sure there is a honey basket somewhere in that online florist.
Going to check now!
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:17 pm

I AM IN! Keep me posted yea!~
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:42 pm

Okay, I gave up.
Nothing honey related. I tried other websites too.
Only one turned up but its one bottle of honey in a mist of useless stuffs.

As for the Health Food Basket
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Walkerflorist_2058_46555334

Healthy Gourmet Basket
This deliciously healthy basket of fruits, crackers and juice makes a perfectly wholesome corporate gift.
Great for all kinds of acknowledgments. Fresh fruits, along with crackers, cookies, juice and water, are delivered in a wicker basket suitable for keeping.

Approximately 16" W x 12" H

$89.95USD
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Gifting Adam :: Sending Flowers to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:00 am

http://www.angelflorist.com/category/jjjja/aj/ej.html

didnt know that orchids are this ex! haha
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:56 am

serene_sg wrote:
Okay, I gave up.
Nothing honey related. I tried other websites too.
Only one turned up but its one bottle of honey in a mist of useless stuffs.

As for the Health Food Basket

Healthy Gourmet Basket
This deliciously healthy basket of fruits, crackers and juice makes a perfectly wholesome corporate gift.
Great for all kinds of acknowledgments. Fresh fruits, along with crackers, cookies, juice and water, are delivered in a wicker basket suitable for keeping.

Approximately 16" W x 12" H

$89.95USD

Ok... this Health Food Basket doesn't come cheap too.

I just have this idea... why not the Health Food Basket BUT as a calling card... can we ask the Florist to ADD one stalk of Orchid to the basket with our card?

We pay for that extra stalk of orchid?

We can start doing this - you know adding a live stalk of orchids to our gifts... or adding a picture of an orchid to our cards.... etc....

How?

By the way, I'm in for this!
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 8:09 pm

I guess should be able to?
But I think it may add up to quite alot.
Cus I looked thru their orchids, its those rare kind?
And I dont know if there's they have our national flower.

But can always email to ask.

But first, who is participating?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 9:01 pm

Ok everyone... Let's take a roll call on this idea.

We will proceed if we have at least 10 pple coming in - with 10, we might go for an option that is $100 - $150 - hence with a max of $15 per person.

Now, who wants to participate in this? I need you to post here and please include at email for those who did not pass me their email as yet.

I will be posting this on AdamOfficial.com and will be putting it on our Facebook and Twitter.

We need to know the answer by Saturday 27 June 2009!!! THANKS GUYS! Smile
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:45 pm

haha! It's my idea so OF cus I'm in!!
ME, ME, ME want! Very Happy Very Happy

I'll post the list of interested people in the first post and update as it goes along.
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:09 pm

*raises hand* I wanna be in it too!!

Hopefully more people can participate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:11 pm

would it be a better idea to give plastic orchids? maybe adam will like it, and i believe all of his fans give him fresh, real flowers but no one has ever given him a plastic one.. i guess.. fresh flowers doesnt last long..
Back to top Go down
Gabhyde

Gabhyde

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:18 pm

Count me in. Like the idea of a gift basket than flowers.

Email: patgabhyde@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:22 pm

Me!! I am IN !!! bounce
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:28 pm

I've updated the list!
6 people now! Very Happy
We need another 4 more and its a GO~
Back to top Go down
hunnyza

hunnyza

PostSubject: I'm in   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 1:19 am

yep i also want in.
$20 ok rite?

flowers and the health food basket sound good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next