The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!

Go down 
+38
pinky
rinet22
Clickified
gyeeth
RacheLtissue
JeffKiyoshi
Farah Nabilah
soontobe
Minz
Glam_United97
cheesecake_95
Xylox
Cally
Joop_Glambert
dle4e_2005
Too Old For Adam
jinxyli
fion_zyz91
shasha
mafiafran
Glambertlicious
chichichung
butterfly66
supercola
pinkyling
CalElNino
jasmine.alimin
skyeyaw
AdamAlways
mistycrystaleyes
h00l1g4nz
akai-
HuiWen
nemesis1108
redaura
NanaIsya
HikariToYami
ooi (admin)
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Farah Nabilah

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: rsvp!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 3:37 am

will be there with my cousin! cant wait to meet you glamberts! it will be awesome lah omg!! Yahoo

oh im a design student. and im thinking of designing my own glambert shirt and get it printed. anyone have any idea or knows where is a good place to print t shirts?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 1:26 pm

[quote="soontobe"]
ooi (admin) wrote:
soontobe wrote:
So what other advice do you need Nancy? Why not meet us at 3pm on 25th Sept at City Hall and follow us there?

thank you for answering !
so meeting up is 25?
if yes , i'll want to join then !!! >w<
and if you guys have plan to stalk him @ airport ; i want too! XDDDD thats why im still confused when i should go to singapore ...

--
and moreover , maybe i'll want advice about another thing I should know then , the basics? i never go to event like this so I'm really2 bombarded with so many new thing now...

like :
- the site say the ticket can be picked at stamford something2 .. i wonder if i can pick ticket before the day so i wont be worried about it ?
- pocket camera is OK right ?
- any advice about where to stay near the concert stadium ? hotel , etc ... cheapest one please XD I don't want to bother my family there / i think i dont want to tell them i'm going because I can only stay for few days , if they know im going they wont let me come home fast @_@
- probably about the travel from changi airport to the concert place?
[and i lost my mrt card. greeeat. need to buy again =___= ]

thank you !

Nancy, if you are in Singapore earlier - pick up your tickets first.

As this is the Formula One, all hotels near the F1 track are ALL BOOKED! And they are also very expensive. I suggest, if you have family here, to stay with them. You can take the MRT to City Hall MRT station to meet us on the 25th Sept and we will walk to the Padang together.

As for the Airport Welcome, it will be either on the 23rd or 24th September I think!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
soontobe

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 2:15 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:

As this is the Formula One, all hotels near the F1 track are ALL BOOKED! And they are also very expensive. I suggest, if you have family here, to stay with them. You can take the MRT to City Hall MRT station to meet us on the 25th Sept and we will walk to the Padang together.

As for the Airport Welcome, it will be either on the 23rd or 24th September I think!

Well I arrive @ SG 24 sept so I'll picking the ticket that day .
and finally i got a hold on someone from my country and we plan to meet up too in there so we'll joining u all there too Very Happy I'll be staying at Toa Payoh with family , and i think i still can somehow remember the mrt lines etc .. XD

seems i cant catch on the airport welcoming but well , may the force with you all!

and plus , i want to order the glow package and still confused is the price is 5$ sing or US , so if you can confirm about the price I'll send the payment via paypal ASAP Smile thanks !!!
Back to top Go down
chichichung

chichichung

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:23 pm

so the meeting time is 3pm at City Hall MRT station? do you have an exact meet place in the station? cos it's my 1st time in sg and i'm afraid of missing you guys.
Back to top Go down
cheesecake_95

cheesecake_95

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:25 am

23rd or 24th?? (: thanks..
i'll definitely be there if he's coming at night. omg, i'm so excited!
i've even been having dreams of adam.. lol!
Back to top Go down
JeffKiyoshi

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 2:50 am

i'll definitely be there too! 1 more week cant wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: so excited   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 12:23 pm

hey guys!! im going for f1 too!! and would definitely love to meet you guys kudos to ooi for planning everything.
Are you guys gonna meet up to wait for adam at the airport too?i wanna go too@
Back to top Go down
RacheLtissue

RacheLtissue

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 9:05 pm

Looking forward to meeting y'all at 3pm @ raffles city with my other two friends! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter. com/racheltissue
gyeeth

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 4:03 am

Hello!

I'm going for Adam's concert on 25th Sep! The meeting time is 3pm outside Raffles City's starbucks is it? How do i identify you all? Any contact numbers i can get? Thanks! =)

Regards,
Grace
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:27 pm

gyeeth wrote:
Hello!

I'm going for Adam's concert on 25th Sep! The meeting time is 3pm outside Raffles City's starbucks is it? How do i identify you all? Any contact numbers i can get? Thanks! =)

Regards,
Grace

I think you would recognise us easily cause we will looked all glam up!! hahaha.... =D
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:47 pm

soontobe wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:

Well I arrive @ SG 24 sept so I'll picking the ticket that day .
and finally i got a hold on someone from my country and we plan to meet up too in there so we'll joining u all there too Very Happy I'll be staying at Toa Payoh with family , and i think i still can somehow remember the mrt lines etc .. XD

seems i cant catch on the airport welcoming but well , may the force with you all!

and plus , i want to order the glow package and still confused is the price is 5$ sing or US , so if you can confirm about the price I'll send the payment via paypal ASAP Smile thanks !!!

Its Singapore dollars $5!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:48 pm

chichichung wrote:
so the meeting time is 3pm at City Hall MRT station? do you have an exact meet place in the station? cos it's my 1st time in sg and i'm afraid of missing you guys.

Go out of the MRT Station to Raffles City and find Starbucks! Wait outside of Starbucks - that's where we will be! Smile
Back to top Go down
soontobe

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:59 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:

Its Singapore dollars $5!

Thanks!

yes , youve relied back before and Ive send the payment too yesterday ^^
Back to top Go down
Clickified

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:47 pm

Me and my brother would be coming to meet you guys too! See you there~
In case of anything, my hp number is: 82330532
Back to top Go down
rinet22

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 4:17 pm

Hello,

I will be there with a friend. See you there! Very Happy

With regards, rinet22
Back to top Go down
pinky

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 9:37 pm

Hi all ,

3pm right? will be there I love you
Back to top Go down
AdamAlways

AdamAlways

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:18 am

Hi All

I will also be there at 3pm on Sat to meet up with you all at Starbucks. Thanks for organising, Pauline!

Looking forward to Adam's concert! Very Happy Hope we get to meet him in person and fingers crossed that he may do something different and come down the stage to sing among us? It will be so obvious where the Glamberts are with our blue glow sticks, yes?

Hope we can meet him at the airport too! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 2:34 am

my hat is ready! my clothes ready! my shoes all ready!

I am all ready and excited to meet my fellow Glamberts!

See ya on Saturday!

A lil advice : pack ur bag early.... get all the things you need for that day in the same bag...make sure you bring the right ticket... cause... when you are all excited you tend to forget things....
Back to top Go down
laulong

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:50 pm

Hi

my friend might be having difficulty 2 meet me... can i join u guyz... really dun wanna go alone for such a exciting event...
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:12 am

Pauline... I'm coming too this Saturday with my sister. See you at Coffee Bean love!
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 9:08 am

yipee!! so excited that I am all you glam ppl again!!!

We should meet up more often!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

SuSuLemakManis wrote:
Pauline... I'm coming too this Saturday with my sister. See you at Coffee Bean love!

Its STARBUCKS! Razz
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 6:36 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
SuSuLemakManis wrote:

Its STARBUCKS! Razz

Ok am glad you replied cause if not I'll be drinking dozens of coffee & still no one turn up... wakakakk!
Back to top Go down
sidie19

sidie19

PostSubject: Hi   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyThu 23 Sep 2010, 10:23 pm

See you guys at starbucks city hall at 3pm
2 of us

sidie
Back to top Go down
plumerri

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

I've just been to the venue, it's HHHUUUUUGGGGEEEEE. No need to rush, I guess. The size of the fanzone is around 3-quarters of the mosh pit at indoor stadium? The weather is hot and cold, and there's no shade so bring sunglasses / hats if you want. also there is no SHELTER at all so better get a poncho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next