The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!

Go down 
+38
pinky
rinet22
Clickified
gyeeth
RacheLtissue
JeffKiyoshi
Farah Nabilah
soontobe
Minz
Glam_United97
cheesecake_95
Xylox
Cally
Joop_Glambert
dle4e_2005
Too Old For Adam
jinxyli
fion_zyz91
shasha
mafiafran
Glambertlicious
chichichung
butterfly66
supercola
pinkyling
CalElNino
jasmine.alimin
skyeyaw
AdamAlways
mistycrystaleyes
h00l1g4nz
akai-
HuiWen
nemesis1108
redaura
NanaIsya
HikariToYami
ooi (admin)
42 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! Empty
PostSubject: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

We all know by now that Adam will be in Singapore for the Formula One Grand Prix and will be performing on the 25th & 26th September 2010.

If you have ZONE 1 tickets - good for you! Those are expensive and have fun on the 26th Sept! For the rest of us, we will be planning for the 25th Sept Zone 4 Performance on the Padang.

ADAM's PERFORMANCE - ZONE 4
Date: Sat 25th Sept
Time: 11.20pm
Venue: Padang Stage in Zone 4

WHAT TIME SHOULD YOU BE THERE?
Please note - we are going to be there with fans of Formula One & Daughtry. Daughtry is coming up at 6pm. If you are going to go there on your own, be there by 5pm to 'chop' your place in front of the stage. But don't worry if you cannot get a spot in front - after Daughtry, there will be people moving off to watch the F1 - that's your chance to grab a spot!

FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO MEET UP & GO TOGETHER INTO THE F1 PREMISES...
ALL F1 Gates will be OPENED by 3pm! I suggest that we meet up outside of the F1 before moving into the F1 grounds!

MEET: Raffles City Shopping Centre - right outside of STARBUCKS

TIME: EXACTLY 3PM!
We will wait for no more than 30min and will then move off! Latecomers are to go to the F1 grounds on their own and try to rejoin the group.

RSVP: Please RSVP HERE!
So that we have an idea of how many people are turning up! Thanks!

GATE: GATE 3 (G3)
(see map below or click here for a better look > http://wwww.singaporegp.sg/ticket/pdf/2010_circuit_park_map.pdf)

CHOP SPOTS: We will be 'choping' spots in front of the Padang Stage from 4pm onwards! Note: This is 7 hours before Adam comes up! So bring mats, towels and umbrellas! Bring your battery-operated fans etc. Let's be orderly and neat. We need to look out for one another and help each other if someone next to you require to go to the loo, buy a drink, get dinner etc.

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! F1_cir10

HOW TO FIND EACH OTHER?
I would like to suggest that ALL GLAMBERTS in F1 to go there wearing at least ONE BLUE GLOW NECKLACE/BRACELET (see below - we will be selling Glow Sticks and necklaces to ALL) to identify each other. It is going to be a HOT HOT DAY & NIGHT and so be prepared that make up will run, clothes will be soaked with perspiration (someone has suggested to me to bring extra clothes to change into).

Blue Glow Necklaces/Bracelets/Sticks
I think we should wear the BLUE GLOW NECKLACES or BRACELETS to identify ourselves as Glamberts. Furthermore, let's break out the Blue Glow Sticks during Adam's performance so that he would know how many people in the crowd is there specifically FOR HIM!

The Singapore Glamberts are selling these BLUE GLOW NECKLACES and BRACELETS! Please order your BLUE GLOWSTICKS & BRACELETS here >> https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/schemes-plans-news-of-adam-s-f1-gig-in-singapore-f29/order-your-glow-package-here-t488.htm#3699

T-shirts?
As for having a coordinated Glambert/Adam Lambert T-shirt - Do we want this? I am not sure - I strongly encourage everyone to GLAM OUT and bring out the GLITTER and be as INDIVIDUAL and FLAMBOYANT as you can. Then again, its Singapore, its going to be crowed and hot... T-shirt might be the only way to go! Tell me... do we want to have a Singapore Glamberts Glamnation T-shirt/s? (I know there are some fans who are making and selling "I Love Adam Lambert" T-shirst already.)

Let's have FUN & ENJOY ourselves in this event! I know its not the ideal Glamnation Concert that we have been waiting for... but let's try to enjoy ourselves nonetheless!

If you have any ideas or suggestions to make this event even more spectacular... please POST & we can discuss!
[/size]

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Mon 06 Sep 2010, 3:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
HikariToYami

HikariToYami

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 8:41 pm

I'm all for it! Very Happy I think it's good that we station ourselves there before Daughtry is due to act.

Currently I'm getting a 'I Love Adam' T-shirt from akai- Very Happy I think it's ideal for this concert, and it saves us trouble from designing an extra T-shirt. But of course an extra Singapore Glamberts Glamnation T-shirt would be great too!

By the way Pauline, can you give me your phone number? I'll sms you mine, since I prefer not to post it here. I hope you don't mind! Smile

Cheers,
Michelle
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 10:57 pm

I am all up for the blue glowing bracelets and necklace.

As for the t-shirt, I wanna get one too...

I was thinking if we could bring banners and all... if we cant, the glowing stuffs would do the trick...

Time wise : I was thinking of a lil earlier... Maybe around 5pm.. Not sure what time the Daughtry fans would be there though.. But hopefully not that much... I know of some of them who are both Daughtry and Adam fans... But I'm not sure if they would be there around our time...

It would be pretty okay whether... I pray it will be cooling at night so that we wont perspire that much...

YES!! Let's have a great time on that night! Cause I would... That day happens to be my LAST WORKING DAY!!! So it is a double celebration for me.... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
redaura

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 11:04 pm

Blue glow bracelets/necklaces/sticks is a great idea Smile it'll definitely attract Adam's attention.

I remember reading an idea brought up on another forum about breaking out fans and fanning Adam when he sings Fever but I think it was never done or at least not on a similar scale as the blue glow sticks for WWFM. We could get the ball rolling although I don't think he'll see the fans unless they're sparkly or something...
Back to top Go down
nemesis1108

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 11:15 pm

Second the suggestion of breaking out glow sticks during Adam's performance.

For the necklace / bracelet, is there a reason for it being a glow necklace / bracelet? Was thinking that if it could just be a non-glow necklace / bracelet custom-made for Singapore Glamberts? This way, we could continue to use the necklace / bracelet as a daily accessory even after the F1 concert?

Also, instead of using the necklace / bracelet to identify ourselves, how about using the custom-made Singapore Glambert T-shirt? It may be easier to spot one another if there is a crowd =)

Time-wise, I actually thought that we would have to be there way early so 5 / 6 pm is good for me =P Is there a Daughtry fan club in Singapore? If so, we should try to find out when they will be there. LOL...
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 11:54 pm

i'm all for it too!! i think the glowing sticks/necklaces is a great idea!! probably we can get some banner?? no need to be too huge.. just glittery enough to get Adam's attention!! What time does the gates open?? 5? best that we can get there as early as possible!! =)
Back to top Go down
nemesis1108

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:06 am

If we are allowed to camp overnight on Fri, pls let us know. I'll be totally game for that =P
Back to top Go down
akai-

akai-

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 12:20 am

I think the blue glowsticks idea is genious Very Happy It's awesome and eye-catching. I thought f1 gates open at 6pm?
Back to top Go down
h00l1g4nz

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:14 am

As my experience of watching F1, qualifying day (which is saturday) will always end at 11pm...
(this happens for the past 2 years)... And there will be nothing else after that, except CONCERTS!!!

I suppose there will be no disturbance for the concert (considering they are pretty LOUD!!) Wink

So I guess everyone who watch Adam at that time is only people who are interested in seeing him...
For those who are not, they just go home...

Chances only music fans will be there...

As I remember, the Saturday Track Events are as follows (It is the same ever year) :

Afternoon - Before 7pm : Support events
7pm - 8pm : F1 Practice Session
8pm - 10pm : NOTHING
10pm - 11pm : F1 Qualifying Session
11pm onwards is only concerts....

Yeah, I think 6pm is the best time to meet up....

Oh and I've gotten my rules book, and it stated that people are not allowed to bring more than 500ml of drink per person and no outside food is allowed.. (BAG CHECKS AT ALL GATES)

And make sure you guys put on your comfortable shoes, walking is quite a thing and get ready some cash, money just fly by when you buy beverages...

I know it is quite early for these infos but hope it helps Smile

Last edited by h00l1g4nz on Mon 16 Aug 2010, 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistycrystaleyes

PostSubject: We might need alot of glow sticks!!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:40 am

If adam is as Glam and ROck as he is... the place might be very brightly lit already? We might need shirts to identify each other first. then gather and then bring out ALL the glow sticks???

ohhh if we have those fire sticks?? you know those we use during chinese new year kind??? Would that be cool and fun? or we might get thrown out of there for causing fire hazard??
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:11 am

nemesis1108 wrote:
Second the suggestion of breaking out glow sticks during Adam's performance.

For the necklace / bracelet, is there a reason for it being a glow necklace / bracelet? Was thinking that if it could just be a non-glow necklace / bracelet custom-made for Singapore Glamberts? This way, we could continue to use the necklace / bracelet as a daily accessory even after the F1 concert?

Also, instead of using the necklace / bracelet to identify ourselves, how about using the custom-made Singapore Glambert T-shirt? It may be easier to spot one another if there is a crowd =)

Time-wise, I actually thought that we would have to be there way early so 5 / 6 pm is good for me =P Is there a Daughtry fan club in Singapore? If so, we should try to find out when they will be there. LOL...

Glow Sticks/Bracelets/Necklaces so that ADAM can SEE US when he performs! He knows that BLUE GLOW STICKS are for him - the Glamnation Concerts in USA have fans breaking out the BLUE GLOW STICKS during WWFM.

T-shirts are ok but I personally are not fond of wearing the same T-shirts as everyone - there must be some creativity, individuality etc. Glam yourself up! Glitter yourself up! Razz
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:13 am

mistycrystaleyes wrote:
If adam is as Glam and ROck as he is... the place might be very brightly lit already? We might need shirts to identify each other first. then gather and then bring out ALL the glow sticks???

ohhh if we have those fire sticks?? you know those we use during chinese new year kind??? Would that be cool and fun? or we might get thrown out of there for causing fire hazard??

HA HA HA... I think we are all the ones gathering in front of the stage at 5pm and totally ignoring the F1!!

And yes, I think SPARKLERS are out of the question... that is unless you wanna make the news of getting yourself kicked out of the concert grounds. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:17 am

@h00l1g4nz: THANKS for your advice! We need all the advice we can get for those who have been to F1 last year!

Some additional questions:

• How did you go to F1? Roads are closed right? So only MRT?
  • Did you see anyone bringing in their own stool or foldable chairs etc?
  • Could we bring a mat and sit around the stage and wait?
  • There were stalls selling food & drinks right? Were there places to sit and rest?
  • What time the concert ended last year?
THANKS!!
Back to top Go down
AdamAlways

AdamAlways

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 2:51 am

I think the blue glow sticks is a great idea! How long does the glowsticks last? If we are to find each other by looking for those wearing the blue glow sticks, does it mean we have to break them out and wear them when it gets dark, say 7+ or 8pm? So then, will they last till 11pm when Adam comes on until after his set? Else we will need lots of glow sticks to last us throughout the night!

Also, I like the idea of the fans as suggested by Reduara. The paper foldable fans type would bring an "Asian/Spore" feel and also we can use it to keep ourselves cool in the meanwhile Very Happy The fans would need to be made out of some kind of luminous/ fluorescent paper or something to that effect or have little lighted bulbs attached to them for Adam to see. I think we need to read the rules & regulations again to check what is or is not allowed to be brought in. No point we spend time making or buying stuff only to have them confiscated at the gate entrance! Seems they are very sticky about security and what is or is not allowed into the premises.

Can't wait for Adam I love you to come to Singapore! On another note, are we gonna welcome Adam at the airport? I am sure this time round, Adam would be more aware that his fans will welcome him at the airport and he'll make an effort to come out by the public exit and not let his minders whisk him away via the VIP exit like they did the last time? What do you all think?
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Stuff we could do   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:41 am

I was thinking that we could paint our faces?but I have bonuses if the paint will go offnin this jitter heat.we could also all wear black bottoms as well to identify that we are glamberts. Oh and thanksnpauline,everything sounds great if u guys need any help let me know:).are we going to wait for Adam at the airport too?
Back to top Go down
h00l1g4nz

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:21 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
@h00l1g4nz: THANKS for your advice! We need all the advice we can get for those who have been to F1 last year!

• There were stalls selling food & drinks right? Were there places to sit and rest?
THANKS!!

The roads are totally closed, the only way there is bus (Although they are diverted), MRT, or taxis..
(For taxis, I recommend to stop outside the F1 area, so that you won't get the $5 surcharge)

Its and open ground, you can bring some mats but I don't know about chairs...

There were food stalls but the seats are full most of the time, the situation is just like going to Chomp Chomp on Saturdays

The concerts ended at various times... The latest was 12.30 or 1.00....

Hope it helps Wink
Back to top Go down
nemesis1108

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:41 am

Yep, aware that fans attending his US concerts break out the glow sticks during WWFM =)

In that case, should we do something different? The idea of using fans above is quite unique if they are visible in the dark.

If we would all rather use our own individuality to glam up, then no point printing Singapore Glambert T-shirts =)
Back to top Go down
jasmine.alimin

jasmine.alimin

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:15 am

I'm wearing my "Team Adam" T-shirt I bought from zazzle.com. Its prob best to dress comfortably (i'm pairing with my shorts and Nike shoes) and nothing too extravagant cos there may be pick-pockets. The glow-sticks are a good idea!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:22 am

Is there GLOW IN THE DARK FANS? I can't find any.

We might need to buy fans and then add in our own Glow in the Dark Paint!

I like the FAN idea but unless it can be seen at night, its pointless to use it.

Glow Sticks are the easiest. I was thinking we all be a bit different and wear Glow in the Dark necklaces at all time.

Maybe apart from BLUE... we can use RED too?

Any other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
CalElNino

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:48 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
[color=violet]

So... to beat all these crowds, I think we need to station ourselves in front of the Padang Stage by no later than 6pm. Those who have experienced F1 last year - can you comment on this? Is this feasible? We have to stake our place in front of the stage as some fans of Daughtry might not leave after their set and might stay on to catch Adam perform.

Based on last year's f1, there was Travis performing at the Padang at 11pm. IIRC, there weren't many people waiting near the stage for the performance. Everyone started to come around 11pm from their various walkabout positions to the Padang to catch his performance.
As for this year, it's Adam and Daughtry on stage, so definitely people would be there earlier, esp those not keen on F1.

Anw, I'm into the glow sticks and adam glamnation shirt!
Glamberts Ftw.
Back to top Go down
CalElNino

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:

THANKS!!

- I went by Mrt and walked into the circuit, many gates available around. Eg. City hall, marina square etc.
- Hahaha, yeah i saw, but you won't want to lug around these stuff as the circuit is quite big, lots of corners to catch the action if you're a photographer.
- Yup, saw many of them doing that, but when the concert starts, everyone would be on their feet.
- There is like an outdoor food centre there (prices are real ex, like 6-10 bucks for hokkien mee, chicken rice) and there are benches and seats provided. Dunno bout this year though Smile
- I went home halfway during travis's performance which was like around 12+ but not so sure. Should not exceed 1+ i think.

Hope these help Smile
Cal.
Back to top Go down
pinkyling

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:05 pm

Wow.. I think it's a great idea to wear blue glow necklaces & bracelets.. Adam'll know where his Glamberts are.. I like the Oriental fans idea too.. And I'll love to welcome Adam at the airport!! It sounds so exciting already! Yahoo Thanks for all the hard wk! Let's make it happen, fellow Glamberts! cheers
Back to top Go down
pinkyling

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 3:19 pm

It seems hard to get glow fans.. Can we use shiny or glitter paper to make the fans instead? Or is there a way to attach the glow sticks on the fan?? Then the fan material has to be really sturdy.. Can we bend the glow sticks into a fan shape, maybe?
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

i think the fan is a great idea!! And I personally think we'll do fine without the t-shirt! we could glam it up with our individual outfit ! and put on some glitter!!! Yahoo
Back to top Go down
supercola

supercola

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:27 pm

I've never gone out this late so I just wanna ask you guys whether it's safe or not to wander around the streets late at night in Singapore. Cuz no doubt I won't be able to make it back to the hostel by curfew (which is 11pm) and will be locked out till morning pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! Empty

Back to top Go down

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next