The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!

Go down 
+38
pinky
rinet22
Clickified
gyeeth
RacheLtissue
JeffKiyoshi
Farah Nabilah
soontobe
Minz
Glam_United97
cheesecake_95
Xylox
Cally
Joop_Glambert
dle4e_2005
Too Old For Adam
jinxyli
fion_zyz91
shasha
mafiafran
Glambertlicious
chichichung
butterfly66
supercola
pinkyling
CalElNino
jasmine.alimin
skyeyaw
AdamAlways
mistycrystaleyes
h00l1g4nz
akai-
HuiWen
nemesis1108
redaura
NanaIsya
HikariToYami
ooi (admin)
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nemesis1108

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 12:31 am

@supercola I'm seldom out about in Singapore after midnight so I don't really know whether it's safe =P But you could hang out at eating outlets which open 24/7 e.g. McDonalds? Should be safer than wandering around the streets? Or you could ask your friend(s) to come along for the concerts so you will have company? =)
Back to top Go down
butterfly66

butterfly66

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:30 am

I'm in for the T-shirts and i need 4. Where do i get it from? Any leads? Do we wear the same design? I think color of T can be individual, i love black T! Smile

Back to top Go down
chichichung

chichichung

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:11 pm

hi there, i'm from china and i just find this website form AO. My friends and i will going to the race this year, since we are both adam & F1 lover and it cost us a lot to go to singapore, is there a way for us to catch both the race and adam's concert? And since we know nothing about singapore, is it possible for us to join some of you to go to the circuit?

And i think, beside of use the sitckes to recognize, maybe trying to find a meeting point and go to the stage together is another choice. cuz the circuit looks very big from the map, it will be fun to walk and talk.

As for the fan, i think this is a great idea, but there must be something illuminating on the fan otherwise adam won't see it. If you have troubles in finding the material or the fan, i can help you find the here in china. And maybe the board with lights is another choice? But i don't know if we can bring them in. We are thinking about making some for the HK concert, so maybe later i can post some pictures later.

And for the T-shirt, here is one we designed for the HK concert.
http://hi.baidu.com/%D6%BB%B0%AE%BA%F3%BD%D6%B5%C4%C3%A8/album/item/00b371a09460dab59152eee0.html

This one is just a draft, we are sill working on it to make it glam.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all in Singapore!!!
Back to top Go down
Glambertlicious

PostSubject: Re:SINGAPORE GLAMNATION PLANS! Meetings, Glow Sticks etc...    SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 4:33 pm

I think the Blue glow bracelets is a great idea!

Anyways i'm new here, am interested in joinin you guys for upcoming lambert events Smile
So you guys bought the 1-Day Walkabout tix on Sept 25th? * Just to double check b4 i get the tix*

Cheers.! sunny
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:01 pm

I think the blue glowsticks idea is genious

Internet Marketing Expert
free stuff
Back to top Go down
AdamAlways

AdamAlways

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 2:01 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
@h00l1g4nz: THANKS for your advice! We need all the advice we can get for those who have been to F1 last year!

Some additional questions:

• How did you go to F1? Roads are closed right? So only MRT?
  • Did you see anyone bringing in their own stool or foldable chairs etc?
  • Could we bring a mat and sit around the stage and wait?
  • There were stalls selling food & drinks right? Were there places to sit and rest?
  • What time the concert ended last year?
THANKS!!

I think we cannot bring in stools/chairs. Crying or Very sad Copied below is Clause 8 of the SG F1 "Conditions of Sale & Entry".
Terms & Conditions link as follows:
http://www.singaporegp.sg/download/General_TnC.pdf

8. PROHIBITED ITEMS
8.1 Without prejudice to Clause 3 and Clause 6.1, and in addition thereto, for the comfort and safety of patrons and players, the following items are NOT allowed into the Circuit Park:
Alcohol, pets or animals, any item that could be used as a weapon, audio recorders, video cameras, bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller-blades/skates, cans, chairs/stools, coolers and hampers, fireworks and sparklers, Frisbees, helium balloons, glass (including bottles), food and drink (except for 1 clear plastic bottle of soft drink or mineral water of no more than 600ml), large flags (except for national and team flags), musical instruments and/or amplification equipment, prams and strollers (not permitted in seating areas), unauthorised advertising material or flyers, laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers, and any item prohibited by legislation.
The items listed in this Clause are not exhaustive and a list of all prohibited items will be placed at the entrance to the Circuit Park and/or areas designated by SGPPL.
8.2 For the avoidance of doubt, Ticket Holders shall not bring food or beverages of any description into the Circuit Park.

Back to top Go down
AdamAlways

AdamAlways

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 2:19 am

I tried to google to source for luminous or glow in the dark fans but so far only found "Magic UV Fans". But this won't do coz the minimum order is 3,000 pieces and takes 28 days for delivery. Haiz..... Sad

Anyway will still be checking around if there are other sources or alternatives.

Was wondering, for National Day celebrations @Padang what did they give the audience in the goodie bag for them to use to wave that is lighted up? Is it a torch that is made to look like the flag? Can we adapt the same kind of technology for use with fans? Question

Back to top Go down
shasha

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 6:41 pm

GAAAHH i'm so pissed off this thing is in the middle of my promotional exams. And initially I thought the glamnation tour had nothing to do with this f1 thing. And I'm guessing tickets are sold out by now anyway.
Back to top Go down
redaura

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 8:28 pm

The performance schedule has been posted on the SGP site and it seems like Daughtry will be performing from 6-7pm... So what are the chances that his fans will leave the stage after that? Or do we have to go even earlier to book a spot in front?

Adam is scheduled to perform from 11pm-12.30am. Smile

Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:26 am

shasha wrote:
GAAAHH i'm so pissed off this thing is in the middle of my promotional exams. And initially I thought the glamnation tour had nothing to do with this f1 thing. And I'm guessing tickets are sold out by now anyway.

Tickets are still available. You need to only buy the 1-day Walkabout tix at $108!

Go to www.singaporegp.sg for details!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:28 am

redaura wrote:
The performance schedule has been posted on the SGP site and it seems like Daughtry will be performing from 6-7pm... So what are the chances that his fans will leave the stage after that? Or do we have to go even earlier to book a spot in front?

Adam is scheduled to perform from 11pm-12.30am. Smile

Hmmm... seems like they are leaving the whole Padang for us Glamberts to enjoy Adam!! Wooohoo!!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 1:17 am

Hey guys, go and visit my new thread about the Customised Flashing T-shirt Panels here:

https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/schemes-plans-news-of-adam-s-f1-gig-in-singapore-f29/customised-flashing-panels-just-for-glamnationsg-for-your-t-shirts-jackets-bags-etc-t487.htm

Essentially, with these panels, Adam will definitely SEE US!! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 6:16 am

wait a minute... that means we cant bring cameras? or can we? =D

cause my fren brought hers like for last yr and she manage to do some video recording especially when Nick BSB jumped like right in front of her... cool, huh?

like i said let's meet earlier... earlier for me means 4-5 pm.. I shall ask my in charge to let me leave earlier...
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
CalElNino

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 12:13 pm

NanaIsya wrote:
wait a minute... that means we cant bring cameras? or can we? =D

cause my fren brought hers like for last yr and she manage to do some video recording especially when Nick BSB jumped like right in front of her... cool, huh?

like i said let's meet earlier... earlier for me means 4-5 pm.. I shall ask my in charge to let me leave earlier...

-Yeah, we can bring cams in Smile
I managed to bring in a 70-200 white canon zoom lens Smile

I would love to watch daughtry too as there's nothing much around the 6-7 period. After that i think many fans would leave to go scout for places to watch the f1 practice from 7-8 and the qualifying which is 10-11 and then come back for the glam concert Smile
Back to top Go down
supercola

supercola

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Aug 2010, 9:12 pm

nemesis1108 wrote:
@supercola I'm seldom out about in Singapore after midnight so I don't really know whether it's safe =P But you could hang out at eating outlets which open 24/7 e.g. McDonalds? Should be safer than wandering around the streets? Or you could ask your friend(s) to come along for the concerts so you will have company? =)
haha none of my friends wants to go with me cuz the concert is like right before our end-of-year exams, they need to study (not that I don't need to, but, ya know, this is ADAM'S CONCERT we're talking about Razz) hmm McDonalds sounds like a nice idea, there should be one near Padang, right?
Back to top Go down
fion_zyz91

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 1:08 am

hellooooo! I'm a new forumer! ^^

My dad's only allowing me to go to the concert only if someone's accompany me. -.- GAH! Is there anyone who lives in the west area (like me!) to meet up together to go for the concert?! Very Happy

I really wanna go see Adam. )):
Back to top Go down
nemesis1108

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Aug 2010, 12:54 am

@supercola There's a McDonalds at Raffles City which is open 24/7 =)
Back to top Go down
jinxyli

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 12:56 am

hello!!! i want to watch the concert too...how are you all goin to wear that day???
i'm fine with glowing stick and t-shirts!!! Very Happy
oiya...is he onli having these 2 day concert in singapore???
Back to top Go down
chichichung

chichichung

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:41 am

Is there anybody also want to see the show on 26th? I know it's in Zone 1 and they don't have 1 day ticket for zone 1. But since the show starts at 6:05pm, is it possible to request the F1 office to sell seperate tickets for adam's show? Or can we collect how many people want to see the show and discuss it with the F1 office on behalf the glamberts?
Back to top Go down
shasha

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Aug 2010, 11:44 pm

I'd just like to enquire if there's any news of any radio stations giving out free tickets or any of that sort of thing. yes/no?
Back to top Go down
h00l1g4nz

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 8:36 pm

chichichung wrote:
Is there anybody also want to see the show on 26th? I know it's in Zone 1 and they don't have 1 day ticket for zone 1. But since the show starts at 6:05pm, is it possible to request the F1 office to sell seperate tickets for adam's show? Or can we collect how many people want to see the show and discuss it with the F1 office on behalf the glamberts?

The event is F1 and I guess they won't care about what you request.... Anyway, Zone 1 is a more high-end area and they won't go easy with us...
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Aug 2010, 10:46 pm

I am agreeing with h00l1g4nz

It is an high end area so I dont think we can even go... Let us enjoy the 25th showcase...

Cause I will have to. My bro have his final say for me not going to the Phillippines show... After what had happened there this morning..
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
Too Old For Adam

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 9:09 am

Hi!

I did a Google Search of "Adam Lambert" and "Glowsticks" and your forum came up! I am SO glad to see that the glowsticks will be used to welcome Adam to Singapore. I was the one who came up with the idea here in the states. It wasn't a HUGE idea . . people used blue glowsticks for Adam when he toured with the American Idol Tour. Each finalist had a different color and Adam's were blue.

I just thought that when he sang "Thanks for loving me", that it would be a perfect time for a visual display. I don't know how much of the screaming he hears because he has earphones in his ears.

ANYWAY, I am so glad that the idea has gone international. One of the moderators of the Adam Official Site predicted it would.

We have a website "Glows4Adam.com" and I have an international page (Going Glowbal) and I have a link to Singapore Glamberts on it. IF the link should go to the forum instead, please let me know . . and if you would like me to add any information for Singaporean fans, I'm happy to add it to the site.

On the website you can see Adam's reaction to the glowsticks.

I was in Singapore only once but I remember it vividly. The prerequsite Singapore Sling at Raffles . . but also the Butterfly Farm . . is it Sentosa island? And I had CHEESE! I had spent 6 weeks in Thailand and you have CHEESE and I ate some in the aisles of the supermarket before I even paid for it, I was so happy. And what a beautiful airport!

Anyway, I know you will enjoy Adam's visit and I know ADAM will enjoy the love!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Too Old For Adam

PostSubject: Glowstick Life   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 9:12 am

Oh, the glowsticks will last many hours. After a day it loses the color and a bit of the glow but it will easily glow for 12 hours. At least the ones up here do. They are brighter in the hours right after you 'break' them, which takes a lot of strengh, but they last long enough for the concert.

PLEASE send me a picture of the glowsticks you make and I will post it on the website! You can reach us at the website (glows4adam.com). Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
dle4e_2005

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 7:00 pm

Usually WWFM will be sang at the beginning or the end? I would be going there alone as none of my friend are interested in this event. Do PM me if anyone would like to meetup and go together.

BTW will 12inch lightstick be allowed in for this event? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!   SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SINGAPORE GLAMBERT's F1 Meet Up!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next