The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??

Go down 
+4
pinkyling
akai-
elusivehearts
ooi (admin)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? Empty
PostSubject: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 4:48 pm

Hey Singapore Glamberts, would we want to plan and get Adam a super fabulous GIFT from us to him when he comes back to Singapore?

I mean a gift that requires a lot of planning, designing, money and effort from all of us. A gift that he would NOT give away or throw away; a gift he would WEAR or KEEP!

I would LOVE to hear all of your thoughts and suggestions!

Maybe we can work with Reckless Ericka to design a one-of-a-kind JACKET or SHIRT or PANTS as a gift from Singapore Glamberts? We can ALL chip in and share the cost. ALL contributors would be acknowledge.

What do you think? Any other suggestions? Jewelery?

Please feedback SINGAPORE!

Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 8:59 pm

Sounds GOOD! bounce
Back to top Go down
akai-

akai-

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 9:19 pm

I was thinking of making a plushie for him HOWEVER, i can't use felt. it wears out too easily and hence... can i ask for the help of singapore glamberts to 'find' Microplush cloth? It's something like fleece but used for making plushies Very Happy
So if you pass by a store that sells microplush, please tell me. And we can give it as a gift to Adam.
Here's microplush Very Happy
Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? Images%3Fq%3Dmicro%2Bplush%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org
Back to top Go down
pinkyling

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:14 pm

That's true.. Let's give him something that only Adam will use and something practical.. What abt a real glam bling bling earpiece, with an iconic Adam logo or something. He used a few of that b4.. And looking at the number of concerts that he has for his Glam Nation, it should be useful for him. A high quality one, what do u think?
Back to top Go down
pinkyling

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

I just realised i haven't seen Adam use a glam mike b4.. Or had he? What abt his personal glitter or crystal studded microphone? With his name or pic
engraved on it?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 7:17 pm

pinkyling wrote:
That's true.. Let's give him something that only Adam will use and something practical.. What abt a real glam bling bling earpiece, with an iconic Adam logo or something. He used a few of that b4.. And looking at the number of concerts that he has for his Glam Nation, it should be useful for him. A high quality one, what do u think?

I think we would not know what ear piece he use - this is a professional-level ones that must be compatible with his sound system right?

As for MIC - he is using a bling-out one already in his Glamnation Tour!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 7:19 pm

What about a piece of specially-designed jewelry? Really OTT one?

Whomever contributes will get their initials engraved on the back - so the piece has to be BIG.

Maybe with some elements of Asian-ness in the design?
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 12:42 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
What about a piece of specially-designed jewelry? Really OTT one?

Whomever contributes will get their initials engraved on the back - so the piece has to be BIG.

Maybe with some elements of Asian-ness in the design?

hmm... with feathers and glittery stuffs and Asian touch? how about that?

maybe a bracelet?
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 12:31 pm

hmm. how about we give him a bling shiny backpack? with badges of the numerous countries in asia ?then we stitch sg glamberts on the front flap?
Back to top Go down
sidie19

sidie19

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptySun 19 Sep 2010, 8:08 pm

A piece of specially-designed jewelry as ooi suggested or glam gloves Question
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 1:58 pm

sidie19 wrote:

Sorry but I gave up on the idea of a Gift for Adam and instead created the Glamnation Charity Drive as a "gift" to him instead!

I think this is much more meaningful!

Please check out the Charity Drive here: www.singaporeglamberts.com/glamnationcharity
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 12:12 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
sidie19 wrote:

Sorry but I gave up on the idea of a Gift for Adam and instead created the Glamnation Charity Drive as a "gift" to him instead!

I think this is much more meaningful!

Please check out the Charity Drive here: www.singaporeglamberts.com/glamnationcharity

I have to agree with you on this. It is his request to do a charity or donate something for the society instead of spending that amount of money on him... I have done my part in donating.... Even ask my family to chip in too...
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
butterfly66

butterfly66

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? EmptyTue 21 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

I've also made some donation to this charity effort. In fact, a couple of years ago registered my son in The Little Arts Academy school holiday baking classes and they made good muffins! Yummy! They have good sch hol activities for children! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??   Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Glamnation Asia Tour - Gift for Adam from US??
Page 1 of 1