The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!

Go down 
+8
noralambert
wxteoevilyn
freakysiti
sabbyloves
Nurul.
Sethshomaru
gwynvalentine
ooi (admin)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nurul.

Nurul.

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 12:51 am

Pauline (and/or the rest of you), what time do you think you all can stay till?
'Cause I reaaaaally want to sign the magazine/send him a letter (if I even have the time to write one), but I've got to go back to school for a project.
On a Sunday. D:
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 1:28 am

Nurul. wrote:
Pauline (and/or the rest of you), what time do you think you all can stay till?
'Cause I reaaaaally want to sign the magazine/send him a letter (if I even have the time to write one), but I've got to go back to school for a project.
On a Sunday. D:

Nurul... just come and sign it... chat with the rest of us and when you need to leave... just leave... its ok! The most important thing is that you sign the mag and meet up with the rest of the Singapore Glamberts!

We usually stay on for 1.5 - 2hrs. But as I say, leave when you need to. No worries. So come on down, ok? Smile Very Happy Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyWed 05 Aug 2009, 9:13 pm

FUUUU I missed this ):
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Aug 2009, 6:44 pm

THE 8 DAYS MAGAZINES HAVE BEEN SENT!!

THEY WILL ARRIVE IN CANADA on TUESDAY (singapore)!!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 8:41 pm

GUYs.... the Magazines HAVE ARRIVED with @Mom4Music (this is her Twitter).

She will be doing this for us:

1) She will pass our SIGNED Copy of the 8 Days to Adam

2) She will be, at her own cost, including a SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE along with the extra magazine asking Adam to sign for us

As Adam has twittered that he would not be coming out for Meet & Greet and also going to the Barricades, HER PLAN IS:

1) She will be buying chocolates to BRIBE both Scott & his bro, Todd, to pass the gift to Adam tomorrow (the concert is tomorrow 14 Aug)

2) If not them, then it would be Megan or Lil

3) Last resort, one of the idols SECURITY GUYS!

LET'S WISH HER WELL HERE >> Post your thanks here! I think she has signed up on our Forum before - I'll get her to look at your posts later!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: MOM4MUSIC's RECAP of HER EXPERIENCE PASSING OUR GIFT TO ADAM!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 3:00 am

Hey Guys, as you know, Mom4Music was kind enough to offer to help us get our 8Days Magazine to Adam when she attended his concert in Toronto, Canada on 14 August. Well.. she attended... and YES.. SHE SUCCESSFULLY passed our gift (along with the GLOBERT's Gift) to Scott to pass to Adam.

(As all of you should know by now, Adam had twatted that he would not be coming out for Meet & Greet and also to the Barricades for at least the next few concerts, so we were prepared to pass our gift to another Idol to pass to Adam. And Scott was the target - with chocolates to sweeten the favour - we know we can count on him.)

So.. as Mom4Music has 2 birthday parties to go to today... she has written her recap and have asked me to help post it here. Please enjoy living vicariously through her and her encounter with ADAM!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The concert was Friday but the glam process started Thursday. My 2 girls and I (and hubby - but he plays a supporting role) were going to the concert - so we had rhinestones, black, cobalt blue and a lighter blue nail polish, and other nail jewelry to decorate our fingers and toe nails. Hair to do - straightening my daughter's hair the night before took almost an hour, blue hair colour to streak and t-shirts to glitter.

I also went out to buy chocolates for Scott MacIntyre because he had tweeted that he liked Lindt chocolates and there's a store near me. I packaged the Globerts gift with a note to pass onto Adam and a note for Adam to please bubble tweet when he opened it. I also has 2 magazines from the Singapore Glamberts with the article with Adam carrying the bag they gave him and the pics of the rhinestone tie.

I figured Scott always comes out and he would be my best bet to get the gift to Adam.

Was up late Thursday night getting everything together and too excited to sleep until after 2am.

Friday came - got up, finished touches on my nails, the little girl's hair got everything organized and headed out early.

It was about a 1 and 1/2 hour drive so we got there right around 2pm - saw 3 buses, red semi-trucks and a crowd (about 250 people maybe) in front of Copps Coliseum - thought the buses were the Idol's buses - but found out later they belonged to the production team and the Idols buses were parked underground - relief - because they looked too small to hold 10 people.

Parked, walked into the crowd - looking for fellow Adam fans - got distracted by people having programs and had to go buy one first - thought it would be good to get the Idols to sign on. Ventured back into the crowd.

So there were barricades set up along the front of the stadium which is right near the sidewalk and street so it was a bit crowded. We found Jaysjenntenn - the woman who got the Adam tattoo and she had a huge sign which I will also post a pic of me and my girls holding. She was quite the celebrity- lots of folks took pics of her tattoo and sign. We also met other Glamberts but didn't get names - too excited - forgot - There was quite a bit of Danny and Kris fans too but the crowd was obviously happy to see any of the Idols (more on this later). I showed a few of them our gift and they said how nice it was and compared it to the naming of the star after Adam.

About an hour after we got there, Scott and his brother Todd came out - I had a spot right in front by the barricades so I put the chocolates in one bag and got the "package" ready for delivery. I had one box of chocolates with a note for Scott on it in my hand - I waved it at Todd and said I have chocolates for Scott - Todd is sooo cute - he said - Oh Great!!! and I gave the box and then the bag of chocolates. Then I asked him if he could give Adam a gift from me and he said yes and he took the "package". I then got Scott's autograph - thanked them profusely and told them they rocked....I am a fan of both of them for life now. They put the gifts down until they finished signing autographs and then they picked it up and took it inside - Yay!!! I was jumping up and down doing the fist pumping and yelling "Score!!" .

In my excitement I barely remembered to take a pic of Scott and Todd so these are not as good....LOL.

I could not believe that my mission was accomplished so early in the day - the gods were smiling on us Globerts...

So now with all my excitement - I could relax a bit too - Michael Sarver came out next - he is so sweet - spent lots of time with everyone - took pics, chatted..got his autograph and picture to.

Then quite a bit after that maybe 30 - 40 minutes later Kris came out - he is so tiny - I am short - but can still say he is tiny - but he is CUTE!!!! He had a toque and sunglasses on and was signing and taking pictures. He spent quite a bit of time outside and I got a great pic of his handsomeness. There was a lady in a wheelchair who wanted to meet him and he had already gone past us and we all yelled lady in wheelchair wants a pic with you and he came back - bent over the barricade, talked to her and took a pic with her - I yelled "Kris you Rock" because he is just super sweet and I think the name "Pocket Idol" is perfect for him - too cute - wanna put him in your pocket and keep him there...

We waited another 40 minutes and nothing happened... kids were hungry - hadn't fed them any lunch and it was 5pm... started walking away and heard the loud screams,,, Allison and Anoop were out.

Allison did the walk by hold the marker out autograph thing - no pics - chatted a bit while signing but mostly did the streak by with the sharpie thing.

Anoop - got choruses - Noop, there he is!!! and he was good about signing and taking pics too...although I had lost my prime spot so didn't get a good pic of him...

We went back to the car - had to get another parking pass for after 5pm or risk being towed - would have been a long way to walk home - got some water - did I mention it was one of our hottest days yet this summer yesterday...hopefully melted a few pounds in the sun...

We had planned on going to the tailgate party but kids were hot, hungry and feet already hurt - being the "A" type personality that I am - I had made reservations at the restaurant connected to the stadium - just in case - thought the kids deserved a break so went there instead - good thing thought ahead - 'cos they were all booked and were only taking in people with reservations and tickets to the show.

Some CanadiaAdams fans were meeting there as well so there was good Adam representation in the restaurant.

We realized over dinner that my daughter left the camera in the car when we went back to redo the parking pass - oops- problem - our tickets were scanned to enter the restaurant in the stadium and they told us we couldn't go back out...no camera???? Oh well - I was planning on enjoying the concert and just taking it all in anyways...trying to think positively...

Went to our seats - I liked them - Floors - right up front would have been the best but these were just off to the left side of the stage 15 rows up - great view of the stage and the big screens.

Raepat came over and found us to say hi - I told her I didn't have the Globerts gift because I had already given it to Scott - Shoutout here to raepats - glammed up shirt - it was cool with Globerts and Glamberts sewn in sequence on a black off the shoulder top... COOL

This is where hubby comes in - he couldn't go early with us but a friend of his was heading out of town for the weekend and was kind enough to drop him off en route - he was our designated driver back home!!!]

Concert started - Michael Sarver was good - Canadian crowd was soo good - they gave everyone love...they didn't all stand for anyone but Adam but the floor folks did and the rest used their hands to show support. I tried to get the group around me to stand up but they said they were saving it for Adam - which I could fully understand...Sarver sounded good and does a good job with the audience - he got a black bar thrown on stage - I laughed and said - Michael got his first bra....

Megan - looked like a barbie doll in her introduction piece - she does look hawt in her mettalic pink dress and pink high heel shoes...I enjoyed her first song much more than her second-

Scott - was really good - no bias - his voice sounded awesome and he is so good on the piano

Lil - was good - had good energy and got the crowd going with her single ladies song

Anoop - he really can sing ballads.

Matt - Matt is amazing - he is great with the audience, sounds good and ooooh man can he play a piano... bet he could play hanging upside down and backwards...I have new found fandom for Matt

Intermission - 20 minutes - raepat came over and we chatted again and hubby took a pic with her, me, and my 2 girls

Allison - Allison did a fairly good job with So What and amazing on crybaby and barracuda but other than hyping the 3 guys coming up after her has very little interaction with the crowd...IMO

Danny - Okay - he was surprisingly good to watch and listen too - in spite of the Adam -mirroring - he took his jacket off - danced a bit with the mic stand - but he does sound good - at least for the first 3 songs - Danny's last song was like a buzzing in my ear because all I could think of was that Adam was coming up next... and my heart was pounding - ADAM! ADAM! ADAM!

I turned to the Adam fan behind me when Danny was almost finished and did the heart palpitation sign...

Then the countdown, the bangs, the A - D - A - M and there he was in all his fierceness...Wow!!!! I was in the same room as him - I was determined to watch it all and take it all in but had to notice that the entire stadium was pretty much on its feet from the time Danny finished singing - Adam was the Rock Star - everyone before him was okay but he was in control and you had to watch him - thought his eye make up looked darker than I have seen it before and he had his hair spiked again - mmmm - and his outfit - it is like watching a being from another world... He rocked WLL - he didn't overdo the vocals - but oh my hearing him sing live -- priceless and he did the mic stand thing - and a few movements with Sneaky...at appropriate times...

Then Starlight - he was sooo expressive - he feels those words and he make me feel them too...then Mad World - which tore at my heart yet again - don't know what was going through his mind during yesterday's performance but there was so much emotion emanating from him - it was like an energy force of its own...

Then him and Allison did Slow Ride - they have a lot of fun doing that and you can see the energy they get from each other... IMO she performed better singing with him than on her own... there were lots of stuff thrown on the stage before this and during this... a bra definitely - a whip or something (which hit him on the leg) and prompted him to ask nicely not feel free to throw "gifts" but not AT him...

The Bowie medley was most awesome - he dances, moved his hips every which way and was utterly sexy and mesmerizing and then he moved the the middle of the stage and I yelled - "NO, don't go..." but he did. Amazing.

Kris' set was good - different from Adam - they are different performers and the audience didn't all stand for him the way they did for Adam but he got a really good reception.

We were going to leave early for signing but I didn't want to miss a minute of Adam so we stayed for DSB - he didn't sing the glory note but he did do the shout out to the band and him and Kris did their "dance"

Then it was over - too short - more ADAM!

We waited for an hour outside and they all came out except for Adam - which I had prepared myself for - we got pics and autographs of everyone but Megan - Megan came out at the other end of the line and was just a blonde blur as she moved through and by the time I saw her blonde hair and realized it was her - she was gone...

I have to tell u all - the highlight for my daughter - since we didn't see Adam was when Matt signed her hat - put it on, waited for me to take a picture and then gave it back to her.

It was worth it to see Adam live - he is such a performer!!! I enjoyed the others - but would have to think about paying to see them live - Adam - can't wait for his solo tour!!!!!

And my fellow Canadians rocked - showed everyone love and respect and although they did chant Adam it was never while another Idol was out in front of them...

So that's the words - sorry so long - pics will come tomorrow...

Mom4Music
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!   SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SENDING A COPY of 8 DAYS Magazine to ADAM >> THE 8DAYS MAG has been GIFTED to ADAM! READ Mom4Music RECAP HERE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2