The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)

Go down 
+9
ifitkillsme
debbie
chaeiiG
Faila
elusivehearts
supercola
freakysiti
natalie-
ooi (admin)
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Empty
PostSubject: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 3:13 am

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!

SORRY for the mistake... I really thought Adam would be in Nov issue of ELLE (US).

Its actually in the DEC issue of ELLE (US).

SO... for all the orders... of you want to cancel - please post again here!

If not, I'll be pre-ordering the ELLE mags in mid-Nov for us.

For those who still want their orders, you can transfer the money to me later! No hurry!

(P.S. I've placed like an order of 23 copies of ELLE! Luckily I have not gone to collect them! ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_eek )

COST of ELLE Mag = S$9.90 per copy

(Note: I know that some bookstores sell the mag for a few cents cheaper, however the distributor is only willing to sell me at their RRP price. Sorry.)

Please transfer me the money for your copies NOW as I will paying and collecting the mags within the next few days. Thank you!

For the payment, can you please transfer the respective amount to my POSB Savings Account. Details below:

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

And one more magazine to purchase!

The ELLE (US) Nov issue with the Kradison in it!

I'm not sure of the price but it should be at least $10.

Place your orders here and I'll update this post with the price etc by tomorrow!

Thanks!

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Wed 11 Nov 2009, 1:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
natalie-

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 3:19 am

Heya, I'd like a copy!

Thanks! (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.skye-nat.blogspot.com
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 3:22 am

Yup, I'm in. My salary this coming 27th October is gonna be all for Adam. Adam, what I would do for you. So you better come to Singapore! Gosh!
Back to top Go down
http://freakish-ct.livejournal.com
supercola

supercola

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:55 am

Hi guys, I'm supercola at AO Smile I'm gonna move to Singapore this Nov to study. I've done some online researches but still know very little about where to purchase mags or CDs there. So it's definitely a relief to know you guys are planning a group purchase. The problem is that I'm still in Vietnam, so I have no idea how to transfer money to you, ooi. Is there any way you can help me? Cause I really really want to buy this mag, and the Details too. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 11:35 am

I'd like a copy of Elle too! farao

Thanks again!

Jac
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 12:23 pm

I'd like a copy of Elle too! Thank you again, Pauline ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 12:35 pm

Noted guys! Anymore orders for Elle?

You know.. with the SUPER HOT & RACY photos in DETAILS Mag... it makes the photoshoot in ELLE so tame and boring in comparison! LOL

lol!
Back to top Go down
chaeiiG

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 12:36 pm

I would like one too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 2:36 pm

i'd like to get one too (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.hot-fiery-wicked.blogspot.com
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 3:55 pm

Just curious; how are you planning to get them? ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_biggrin

I will be buying directly with the distributor - Pansing (same as the DETAILS magazine)
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 7:08 pm

supercola wrote:
Hi guys, I'm supercola at AO ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_smile I'm gonna move to Singapore this Nov to study. I've done some online researches but still know very little about where to purchase mags or CDs there. So it's definitely a relief to know you guys are planning a group purchase. The problem is that I'm still in Vietnam, so I have no idea how to transfer money to you, ooi. Is there any way you can help me? Cause I really really want to buy this mag, and the Details too. Thank you.

Hi Supercola, welcome to Singapore! Do contact us once you are in Singapore - we would love to give you a proper welcome and introduce you to the Singapore Glamberts!

In the meantime, don't worry about the money - I'll order your copies of Elle and Details (right?) and you can pass me the money when we meet up and I pass you the mags!

Anyway... do feel free to PM me your email and Singapore contact number so that we can stay in touch!

WELCOME AGAIN to SINGAPORE!
Back to top Go down
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 7:10 pm

OKAY can I order two copies of Elle please? (: THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 7:39 pm

1 copy for me please. Thanks in advance! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:34 pm

one for me too!! Gosh i am spending so much !! I don't care!! lol!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 2:48 am

Ok here is the summary of orders... if I've missed your order, please post and let me know:

1. ooi - 1 copy
  2. natalie - 1 copy
  3. freakysiti - 9 copies
  4. supercola - 1 copy
  5. elusivehearts - 1 copy
  6. Faila - 1 copy
  7. chaeiiG - 1 copy
  8. debbie - 1 copy
  9. ifitkillsme - 2 copies
  10. Jacky O'Latern - 1 copy
  11. Huiwen - 1 copy
  12. serene_sg - 1 copy

Anymore orders? Please place your orders as soon as possible! I might cut off the orders by end of Monday 19 Oct!
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:09 am

Hi Pauline!

Good to see you yesterday and thank you for telling me regarding the magazines order!!!!

PLease help me place 1 copy.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
supercola

supercola

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 6:56 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
supercola wrote:
Hi guys, I'm supercola at AO ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_smile I'm gonna move to Singapore this Nov to study. I've done some online researches but still know very little about where to purchase mags or CDs there. So it's definitely a relief to know you guys are planning a group purchase. The problem is that I'm still in Vietnam, so I have no idea how to transfer money to you, ooi. Is there any way you can help me? Cause I really really want to buy this mag, and the Details too. Thank you.

Hi Supercola, welcome to Singapore! Do contact us once you are in Singapore - we would love to give you a proper welcome and introduce you to the Singapore Glamberts!

In the meantime, don't worry about the money - I'll order your copies of Elle and Details (right?) and you can pass me the money when we meet up and I pass you the mags!

Anyway... do feel free to PM me your email and Singapore contact number so that we can stay in touch!

WELCOME AGAIN to SINGAPORE!

Thank you so much, ooi. I'll contact you as soon as I arrive in Singapore (around the end of November) Very Happy

Yeah, I want both of those mags. Are you planning to order the Out and InStyle mags too? Gosh, I want every single mag that has Adam's face on it tongue

I'll PM you my email now, and my Singapore phone number too once I got it. Thanks again Surprised
Back to top Go down
ILove_Lambert

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:16 pm

I saw the November issue but Kradison is not in it..I heard its the december issue..
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:20 pm

ILove_Lambert wrote:
I saw the November issue but Kradison is not in it..I heard its the december issue..

Oh yeah... I was just about to post this out. I just saw it. It's not November issue. It should be December. Cos November is Katie Holmes 0_0
Back to top Go down
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

freakysiti wrote:
ILove_Lambert wrote:

Oh yeah... I was just about to post this out. I just saw it. It's not November issue. It should be December. Cos November is Katie Holmes 0_0

lol yes i was wondering the same thing, why the issue was in so early!
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 7:27 pm

ifitkillsme wrote:
freakysiti wrote:
ILove_Lambert wrote:

lol yes i was wondering the same thing, why the issue was in so early!

I only took notice until my friend tweeted me and said: "Details in November and Elle is in... December right?" And I was like: "What? Dec issue? BRB!" LOL!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:27 am

ILove_Lambert wrote:

YEP... realise my mistake this afternoon! Sorry!

Will post an update now! ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_razz ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:30 am

SORRY for the mistake... I really thought Adam would be in Nov issue of ELLE (US).

Its actually in the DEC issue of ELLE (US).

SO... for all the orders... of you want to cancel - please post again here!

If not, I'll be pre-ordering the ELLE mags in mid-Nov for us.

For those who still want their orders, you can transfer the money to me later! No hurry!

(P.S. I've placed like an order of 23 copies of ELLE! Luckily I have not gone to collect them! ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Icon_eek )
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:57 am

Oh goodness! You can cancel those 23 orders of Elle Nov issue magazines right? Shocked

I will keep the same amount of copies for the Dec issue one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:50 am

Transferred for both mags Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)   ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!) Empty

Back to top Go down

ELLE (US) Magazine GROUP PURCHASE - CANCELLED!! (Pls Read!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next