The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!

Go down 
+35
lea
Ash
pokee
zhixinnnLAMBERT
freakysiti
mcmelly
Anthea
sel
alanzj
amandax3
Daniellee92
NeverForgotten
rikei_07
mizurei
earthlynn
noralambert
daniwhammy
AmeliaNorman
cupidshotyou
Faila
gossipingrashey
rcjy
SuSuLemakManis
akai-
pinky
a_slashie
NanaIsya
sabbyloves
misslambertfan
glambert&jm
RacheLtissue
chardonnayeve
Sethshomaru
alannakwong
ooi (admin)
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alanzj

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:
hi, think i will stay at the airport then. but i have not much cash to go back home with cab after the midnight charges!! haix...

jus ask the information counter people. they will adam's flight will be reaching singapore at 12.40am!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how are we still meeting at 12am?? and i have a new record!!! walk from terminal 2 to 1 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 3!!!!! cos after knowing adam will arrive at terminal 1 i will there. and only terminal 2 and 3 have internet for me to come here and see the updates and so... haix.. leg pain!!! but will do anything just to see adam lambert!!!! gonna have a hard time when im home that late!!! gonna have a ear pain when im home after we welcome adam!! sign.. but its ok cos i get to see adam!!!

hmm...staying at airport..yeah, that's an option. Or do you think we can find other people who also don't have much cash to take cab after and share cab back?

i will be killed if i stay at airport.. haha.. maybe that's a good idea!! but i stay at tiong bahru dont think anyone will stay nearby??!! haha.. u coming to the airport?? im here ald.. if u're here text me at 83525417 k!!

Omg..you are at airport alr? I got work until 10:30 haha

yeah!! i'm here since 11am this morning!!!!!!! haha. die of boredom... ha
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:23 pm

Guys... sorry for not being able to help much on how to get back from the airport!

Please find fellow fans that you can share cab with!

You can start a new POST specifically for finding fans staying at particular areas to share cab in. You can do it in this category for easy navigation.

Also, as the flight is scheduled to arrive at 12.40am, but that does not include customs and lugguage. Anyway, I will be at the Airport by 11.30pm. So just sms me or find me near the Information Counter!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
lea

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:27 pm

Hey Pauline, is it possible for me to have your number? You can e-mail me at loverevolution6661@live.com. Thanks a million! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gossipingrashey

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:29 pm

I stay @ BEDOK!! anyone wanna share a cab back???? Thankss!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gossipingrashey
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:31 pm

lea wrote:
Hey Pauline, is it possible for me to have your number? You can e-mail me at loverevolution6661@live.com. Thanks a million! Very Happy

My mobile number ios NOT a secret... posted it here countless times, you can sms me at 93885576
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:32 pm

Anyone stay at Tiong Bahru besides me and alan(can I call you that?). I probably won't come if I can't find any way back home and have to stay at the airport lol
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:33 pm

is there anyone ard the age of 17 here?
how'd you convince your parents on going? =\
Back to top Go down
cupidshotyou

cupidshotyou

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:36 pm

gossipingrashey wrote:

i stay at simei!
Back to top Go down
Cally

Cally

PostSubject: Back from the airport - Bedok   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:36 pm

i live in Bedok!! can email me your mobile number at (edited) cally_wong@hotmail.com.... i'll respond with mine.

i'll only be able to check my email at 9 plus. cya glamberts at the airport! =)
Back to top Go down
sujun

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:39 pm

anyone staying near hougang?
Back to top Go down
gossipingrashey

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:40 pm

cupidshotyou wrote:
gossipingrashey wrote:

i stay at simei!

haha ok maybe we can share!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gossipingrashey

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:41 pm

Cally wrote:
i live in Bedok!! can email me your mobile number at (edited) cally_wong@hotmail.com.... i'll respond with mine.

Maybe we can go home together?
Back to top Go down
Cally

Cally

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

@gossipingrashey and @cupidshotyou - drop me an email at cally_wong@hotmail.com can? i'll respond with my mobile number around 9 plus.

leaving the office now. cya guys! =)
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:51 pm

Ash wrote:
Anyone stay at Tiong Bahru besides me and alan(can I call you that?). I probably won't come if I can't find any way back home and have to stay at the airport lol

hey, ya. we can share a cab home after that tgt. btw, i have a fren that will be coming later and we three can share one cab . we still can get one more person to come!!! haha. i confirm will not be allow to stay at the airport!!
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:52 pm

pokee wrote:

yoyo, im 17 too!!! me i told them im going to watch alice in the wonderland with my fren. and we watching a midnight show. then will be home late. and i told them that i will be taking the late night buses home. that costs 3 buck one trip.. hehe..
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:53 pm

alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:

hey, ya. we can share a cab home after that tgt. btw, i have a fren that will be coming later and we three can share one cab . we still can get one more person to come!!! haha. i confirm will not be allow to stay at the airport!!

Yay cheers cheers I can come then...woo. I'll be there around 11:30 or so since I have to go home first after work. Here's my number: 91682291
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:58 pm

alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:

yoyo, im 17 too!!! me i told them im going to watch alice in the wonderland with my fren. and we watching a midnight show. then will be home late. and i told them that i will be taking the late night buses home. that costs 3 buck one trip.. hehe..

OMG, you did that? >___<
i wouldnt dare do that. i've never in my life watch midnight movie, and none of my friends love watching it either.
if i told my parents tht, they wouldnt at all believe me -.-"

im wrecking my brains trying to think of a way.
to add on to that, i still have no idea how to get back.
cant confirm with you guys, cause i havent yet have my parents approval ):
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:00 pm

pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:

OMG, you did that? >___<
i wouldnt dare do that. i've never in my life watch midnight movie, and none of my friends love watching it either.

oh cos i always watch midnight show
so ya.. its ok where do u stay?? im sharing with two people back to tiong bahru area!! if u wan we can share.
cos my family don like me doing that like go airport to see idol n so, but they are ok with autograph. ha
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:03 pm

alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:

OMG, you did that? >___<

so ya.. its ok where do u stay?? im sharing with two people back to tiong bahru area!! if u wan we can share.
cos my family don like me doing that like go airport to see idol n so, but they are ok with autograph. ha

rofl. im on the other side. im at Tampines ah.
=\
gonna pray hard that parents let me go.
if not, siigh, i cant even go to the autograph session. not in SG ):
in the end, cant even meet him after all this excitment =\
Back to top Go down
cupidshotyou

cupidshotyou

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:17 pm

pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:

OMG, you did that? >___<

=\
i stay at simei, we could cab back tgt? i'm 17 too haha i'm just gonna tell my parents the truth and say that his plane got delayed.
Back to top Go down
gossipingrashey

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:20 pm

HEY EAST PPL GO SEE MY POST ON VAN PICK UP FR THE EASTERNERS! HAHA Very Happy

https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/welcome-party-f27/van-pickup-for-the-east-ppl-t443.htm
Back to top Go down
NeverForgotten

NeverForgotten

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:26 pm

gossipingrashey wrote:
Cally wrote:

Maybe we can go home together?

Am i too late to say.. COUNT ME IN!
I don't mind sharing cab =]
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:28 pm

cupidshotyou wrote:

i stay at simei, we could cab back tgt? i'm 17 too haha i'm just gonna tell my parents the truth and say that his plane got delayed.

I need to ask for my parents approval first,
if they approve of me going, i dont mind sharing a cab with you.
you email me your hp number @ sfast07@hotmail.com
i'll get back to you asap? or if you read this post https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/welcome-party-f27/van-pickup-for-the-east-ppl-t443.htm
there's a van pick up.
Back to top Go down
NeverForgotten

NeverForgotten

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:30 pm

pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:

OMG, you did that? >___<

=\

You're not the only one =] I do face the same thing too! I stay in tampines too! What time adam coming??
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 6:35 pm

NeverForgotten wrote:
pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:
alanzj wrote:
pokee wrote:

OMG, you did that? >___<

=\

You're not the only one =] I do face the same thing too! I stay in tampines too! What time adam coming??

Its around 1240am~1am. I think most will reach the airport ard 1130pm or so~ =\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next