The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!

Go down 
+35
lea
Ash
pokee
zhixinnnLAMBERT
freakysiti
mcmelly
Anthea
sel
alanzj
amandax3
Daniellee92
NeverForgotten
rikei_07
mizurei
earthlynn
noralambert
daniwhammy
AmeliaNorman
cupidshotyou
Faila
gossipingrashey
rcjy
SuSuLemakManis
akai-
pinky
a_slashie
NanaIsya
sabbyloves
misslambertfan
glambert&jm
RacheLtissue
chardonnayeve
Sethshomaru
alannakwong
ooi (admin)
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
pinky

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 10:18 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Guys... Adam has said on a Aussie morning TV programme that he is heading to Singapore TONIGHT!

Please check our Twitter often today as I try to narrow down the window and confirm the timing of our Welcome Party at the airport!

Yes... its happening TONIGHT... or EARLY IN THE MORNING....

Thanks , can't wait bounce
Back to top Go down
misslambertfan

misslambertfan

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 11:09 am

so excitedddd!! oh no pls dun tell me he will arrive during my work time..today i wrk till 11pm..how ar?..hope he will arrive tmr morning like 6 or 7am
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 12:19 pm

hi guys, i'm over at the airport now. has anyone reached?? cos i'm alone for the time being. and i not sure to go to which termianl. and i have walk from terminal 2 to 1 to 3 to 2!! if anyone reach can msg me at 83525417
Back to top Go down
misslambertfan

misslambertfan

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 12:23 pm

alanzj wrote:
hi guys, i'm over at the airport now. has anyone reached?? cos i'm alone for the time being. and i not sure to go to which termianl. and i have walk from terminal 2 to 1 to 3 to 2!! if anyone reach can msg me at 83525417

woah so fast! r u sure adam arriving today??
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 12:48 pm

omg, i really hope its TONIGHT instead of EARLY in the morning >__<
i doubt my parents would want me "slacking" at the airport ard 530am x.x
though. second thought, i dont think my parents would even let me go if its ard 11pm ):

any idea how to convince parents? roflmao. siigh =l
Let's meet Adam Lambert yo people!

and, umm pauline if i got your name right, you're awesome =DD
Back to top Go down
cupidshotyou

cupidshotyou

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:43 pm

what time will you guys be going? Smile
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 1:45 pm

misslambertfan wrote:
alanzj wrote:

woah so fast! r u sure adam arriving today??

haha. yeah. but can't find any of adam's fans here yet. ha. shld be today. it's ok.
i will waiting till 11+pm before i head home. cos my parents won't allow me to stay at sirport. if he's here tmr morning at %am then at least i know that i've tried my best to welcome him to singapore. haha. if u have reached msg me at 83525417 yeah!!! haha
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 2:06 pm

Saw these from Monte's (Adam's guitarist) tweets:

@Monterrific (13:47pm): On our way to Singapore. We are going to miss Australia but hope to return as soon as possible.

@Monterrific (13:51pm): Well, we get to stay longer now. The plane is delayed for 3 1/2 hours. Fun.

So yes, it gives you a rough idea on what time exactly will Adam touch down on Singaporean grounds.

Also, I strongly urge all Singapore Glamberts to check back online as much as possible as it isn't exactly possible for Pauline to SMS each and every one of you. If your phone has internet connection, I would strongly recommend you use it, or get your best friend to help you check back online, and then message you if he/she discovers something.

Your understanding is appreciated in this case. Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
earthlynn

PostSubject: Drive? Advice Pls   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:11 pm

Hi all,

LYNN HERE. I'm so excited to be welcoming Adam to Singapore and finally get to meet fellow Glamberts!

I'm wondering whether I should drive or not - cos without driving it may be easier to follow him with a cab from the airport to ritz.

any advice?

Lynn
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:16 pm

alanzj wrote:

OH NO... why r u at the airport???

Adam is flying in on QF9 and its delayed! The flight will only arrive at around 1am!

We are meeting at 12am!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:18 pm

earthlynn wrote:
Hi all,

LYNN HERE. I'm so excited to be welcoming Adam to Singapore and finally get to meet fellow Glamberts!

I'm wondering whether I should drive or not - cos without driving it may be easier to follow him with a cab from the airport to ritz.

any advice?

Lynn

Guys... I suggest that we don't chase Adam to the Hotel. His flight is delayed for over 3hrs and he would be tired out when he arrives - especially with our oppressive heat! Even if he is not tired, he would most probably be having an early morning tomorrow. So... maybe no chasing?

Anyway, he is staying at Ritz Carlton Hotel and this is a hotel that is hard to hang around and wait for Adam.

But off course you are free to try! Razz
Back to top Go down
earthlynn

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 3:24 pm

OK thanks Pauline - won't chase then.
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:04 pm

Hi,

Many thanks for update. I will be there.. see ya all later!
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:19 pm

Omg...I want to go sooo much, but I don't have a car and there won't be any public transport that late/early? And I am too broke for two taxi trips to and fro the airport (esp after-midnight fees). Sigh...guess I'll just read the tweets. Hope you'll get to meet him. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:32 pm

Ash wrote:
Omg...I want to go sooo much, but I don't have a car and there won't be any public transport that late/early? And I am too broke for two taxi trips to and fro the airport (esp after-midnight fees). Sigh...guess I'll just read the tweets. Hope you'll get to meet him. I love you I love you

You can use public transport to the airport before midnight and try to find fellow fans to share cab back!
Back to top Go down
pokee

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 4:55 pm

omgoodness >__<
i dont think my parents will let me go out that late just for someone.
but i really really want too >__<

and yeah other than that, im also wondering how am i suppose to go back home.
i dont mind coming to the airport early, but going back siigh =\

Thanks for the updates! =DD
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:00 pm

hi, think i will stay at the airport then. but i have not much cash to go back home with cab after the midnight charges!! haix...

jus ask the information counter people. they will adam's flight will be reaching singapore at 12.40am!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how are we still meeting at 12am?? and i have a new record!!! walk from terminal 2 to 1 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 3!!!!! cos after knowing adam will arrive at terminal 1 i will there. and only terminal 2 and 3 have internet for me to come here and see the updates and so... haix.. leg pain!!! but will do anything just to see adam lambert!!!! gonna have a hard time when im home that late!!! gonna have a ear pain when im home after we welcome adam!! sign.. but its ok cos i get to see adam!!!
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

alanzj wrote:
hi, think i will stay at the airport then. but i have not much cash to go back home with cab after the midnight charges!! haix...

jus ask the information counter people. they will adam's flight will be reaching singapore at 12.40am!!!!!!!!!!!!! so how are we still meeting at 12am?? and i have a new record!!! walk from terminal 2 to 1 to 3 to 2 to 1 to 3!!!!! cos after knowing adam will arrive at terminal 1 i will there. and only terminal 2 and 3 have internet for me to come here and see the updates and so... haix.. leg pain!!! but will do anything just to see adam lambert!!!! gonna have a hard time when im home that late!!! gonna have a ear pain when im home after we welcome adam!! sign.. but its ok cos i get to see adam!!!

hmm...staying at airport..yeah, that's an option. Or do you think we can find other people who also don't have much cash to take cab after and share cab back?
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:08 pm

Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:

hmm...staying at airport..yeah, that's an option. Or do you think we can find other people who also don't have much cash to take cab after and share cab back?

i will be killed if i stay at airport.. haha.. maybe that's a good idea!! but i stay at tiong bahru dont think anyone will stay nearby??!! haha.. u coming to the airport?? im here ald.. if u're here text me at 83525417 k!!
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:09 pm

alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:

i will be killed if i stay at airport.. haha.. maybe that's a good idea!! but i stay at tiong bahru dont think anyone will stay nearby??!! haha.. u coming to the airport?? im here ald.. if u're here text me at 83525417 k!!

and my dog will be starve to death by then cos his mine dog and my family will not help me take care of him in any way.. haha. so i need to be home to feed him..
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:10 pm

alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:

Actually I live at Tiong Bahru too...just near the MRT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:12 pm

by the way people, my phone's batt is running low. so i will be turning on and off to check my phone. so i will be replying to u guys bit slow. sorry for that!!
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:12 pm

Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:

u sure??? i live just right behind tiong bahru plaza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:13 pm

alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:

Omg..you are at airport alr? I got work until 10:30 haha
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 EmptyWed 10 Mar 2010, 5:16 pm

alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:
Ash wrote:
alanzj wrote:

u sure??? i live just right behind tiong bahru plaza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live at the new blocks..the one right beside the primary school...just behind the basket ball court and bus stop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next