The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!

Go down 
+11
raniisingapore
VeeeKay07
ooi (admin)
skyeyaw
noralambert
Gabhyde
Faila
queenisabella
serene_sg
Nurul.
Cava
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cava

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! Empty
PostSubject: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:01 pm

i wonder.. whether this would ever be possible? i mean i THINK it could be possible.. archie, daughtry were here before so..
Back to top Go down
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:17 pm

Of course it's possible Smile!
Just give him time.
He's already expressed an interest in coming to Asia, and I believe he will make his way here.
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 1:15 am

I think we all want him to come!
So we'll have to make our presence known by supporting Adam in every way possible!

Especially when it comes to album sales.
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: he has to come   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:49 pm

after the bling we sent him (are sendnig him) he's gotta wanna come and see his adoring fans!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: YES YES YES!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:16 am

he gotta come singapore Smile after those requests. I really can't wait for another outing with you guys. We had so much to chat the previous meeting. Love ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: YES YES YES!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:18 am

he gotta come singapore! i can't wait for more exciting outings/meetings to come. <3 ya'll.
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: YES YES YES!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 2:20 am

i would absolutely love to see him performing here someday!
Back to top Go down
Gabhyde

Gabhyde

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 12:26 am

I hope he comes. He'd mentioned coming to Asia and Down Under. So, Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! Crossfingerssmiley1myfi
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: adam will be here   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:03 am

i'm sure he would... Smile
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:04 am

Cava wrote:
i wonder.. whether this would ever be possible? i mean i THINK it could be possible.. archie, daughtry were here before so..

daughtry was here?? i didnt know this.. i hope that dc and al will come to singapore Smile
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 4:50 pm

i know
i was so upset when david cook didnt come to singapore
anyone flying over for idol gives back?

maybe if we all pray really hard
a miracle will happen during singfest
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 7:59 pm

If Adam doesn't come to Singapore but ends up somewhere near eg Philippines >> I'M GOING!

And maybe we can organise a group outing then! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 10:32 pm

Eeeep, then I suppose I better start saving up.
I wish I was working like (most of) y'all.
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:30 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
If Adam doesn't come to Singapore but ends up somewhere near eg Philippines >> I'M GOING!

no no, adam will come to our island Smile
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:32 am

skyeyaw wrote:
i know

lol! i love dc.. but i love adam too Smile i went to see d.archuletta's gig in iluma.. at that point of time, i was like..why can't this be dc's gig!! argh!!
Back to top Go down
VeeeKay07

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:16 am

noralambert wrote:
skyeyaw wrote:
i know

lol! i love dc.. but i love adam too Smile i went to see d.archuletta's gig in iluma.. at that point of time, i was like..why can't this be dc's gig!! argh!!

Yeah, I was there too and thinking the same thing!!!

So while I was stuck with the huge crowd of fans waiting to get to the autograph session, I heard this girl going 'You know what would be the next best thing? If Adam Lambert came to Singapore.' and in my head I was just like, 'HECK YES!!!!'
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:19 am

VeeeKay07 wrote:
noralambert wrote:
skyeyaw wrote:
i know

Yeah, I was there too and thinking the same thing!!!

So while I was stuck with the huge crowd of fans waiting to get to the autograph session, I heard this girl going 'You know what would be the next best thing? If Adam Lambert came to Singapore.' and in my head I was just like, 'HECK YES!!!!'

no worries.. i'm sure adam will be here soon someday <fingers crossed>
Back to top Go down
raniisingapore

raniisingapore

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:34 am

ooi (admin) wrote:

YES! include me & my daughter too please Very Happy

only now HOW to explain to my husband that i'm flying thousands of miles away to see a sexy gay man in a variation of tight clothes (pls God pls) hmm... i guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

raniisingapore wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:

only now HOW to explain to my husband that i'm flying thousands of miles away to see a sexy gay man in a variation of tight clothes (pls God pls) hmm... i guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, eh? Razz

HA HA HA... I luv your "in a variation of tight clothes (pls God pls)" .... you are so funny!! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 2:53 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:

Make it a tour group. sunny I have to be included in this one!!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:14 pm

Im gonna pray every nite that my mum will wanna go and bring me along Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:25 pm

raniisingapore wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:

hi mom. Smile
yes, what will we tell dad when we wanna go and see a sexy gay man all the way in philipines in a HUGE variation of tight clothes? (dramatic gasp)
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:26 pm

queenisabella wrote:
Im gonna pray every nite that my mum will wanna go and bring me along Very Happy Very Happy

for me, im gonna pray that my dad will let me and my mom go.
there are gonna be so many questions.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Gabhyde

Gabhyde

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 7:52 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:

I'm sure Adam will go to the Philippines. Idolmania is seriously huge there. Michael Johns, Cook, Archie were there.

We definitely have to go to the Philippines if Adam is not coming to Singapore.
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 9:47 am

even if he does come to s'pore... i just hope he doesnt do his concert in a club or something...

i'm not 18 yet. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!   Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Get adam lambert to come to.. SINGAPORE?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next