The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE!   If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:30 am

Ok... here are ALL of Adam's answers to questions during his Twitter Party on Saturday 5 Sept.

Its listing from Adam's last tweet to his first!

I've taken the liberty to highlight the twits that are important or are funny! And have added my take on them too!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RT @Kradison4life: @adamlambert What's your favorite Paula Abdul song? Cold Hearted.
about 8 hours ago from TwitterFon

RT @JennieSez: @adamlambert Do you like trip hop, like Portishead? Favorite song? More of a Massive Attack kinda guy If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile

RT @asouthernthing1: @adamlambert Burning Man: did you go just once or more? and would you go again? Went three years in a row. I loved it!!

RT @burningSunset: @adamlambert FAVORITE SONG BY PINK? If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile love I Dont Believe You off recent album. Also She's Waiting for Love

RT @Crystalownsyou: @Adamlambert favorite nine inch nails song? Closer. Siick video too

RT @BOpeep__: @adamlambert hottest FEMALE celebrity? i have a girlcrush on megan fox lol. Evan Rachel Wood is gorgeous.

Ooi: hmmm.... "girlcrush" LOL

RT @lovexgrace: @adamlambert FAVORITE GOLDFRAPP SONG? Utopia. Crystaline Green. Hairy Trees. Ooh La La. I love them all

RT @83kat: @adamlambert fav Prince song ? Luvvv u If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile Kiss

RT @cherylagogo: RT @youlackcolor @ADAMLAMBERT SO, DID YOU FART OR NOT? Nope. Haha I was actually sleeping in my bunk. They were punking me
about 9 hours ago from TwitterFon

Ooi: Ok... so we should have known that Adam was tooooo perfect to have farted! Razz

RT @parfoomgirl: @adamlambert Favorite Madonna song? Frozen.

RT @tkttjcccpgflu: @ADAMLAMBERT FAVORITE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SONG? Rock your body is hot. I also love My Love is siiick too. Future sex too

RT @Renae_Hale: @adamlambert DO YOU LIKE MUSIC ON WHILE MAKING LOOOVE??? Yup If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile

Ooi: FANTASTIC QUESTION... and looooovvveee the answer! Razz Twisted Evil

RT @SheaGlambert: @adamlambert Does the Kradam thing bother Katy and Drake? Naw. They've hung out before too! Kradam calls them KAKE.

Ooi: GREAT question and love the answer... KAKE Razz

RT @zacjones13: @adamlambert What's your favorite Beatles song? Lucy in the sky and come together

RT @iHeatherSliman: @adamlambert Funniest person on the bus?? Matt is hilarious.

RT @bleh05: @adamlambert What's your favorite food? I really like vegan food. It tastes really good.

RT @RamaDimas: @adamlambert do you like Beyoncè? If so, whats ur favorite song?I loove her! Halo is gorgeous.

RT @joshuastardust: @adamlambert old rumor about you eventually having a makeup line: true or BS? I just might.... If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile unisex

RT @katydid1994: @adamlambert what do you think of Mika's new single, we are golden? It's really different- I like!! The video is infectious

RT @Cassadyranford: @adamlambert What's your favorite musical? Mine right now is Spring Awakening! Jesus Christ Superstar and Hair

RT @julzftw: @adamlambert How much do you love Ferras?!? I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. He's so talented and hilarious too. @ohferras

RT @adamlambert78: @adamlambert who is your favorite past american idol winner? Fantasia was so wild. She has the most flavor in my opinion

RT @_morgans: @adamlambert Do you think you will have a clothing line? That would be fun. One thing at a time though... If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile

RT @Jerica_Png: @adamlambert IS THERE A POSSIBILITY FOR YOU TO DO A TOUR ON ASIA??? I'd looove to! If the album is successful, I prob will!

Ooi: Important detail! We need to help to ensure that Adam's album does SUPER WELL in Singapore to even have any chance of him stopping by!

RT @AVRILHAAY: @adamlambert favourite michael jackson song? Thriller.

RT @stephfalco: @adamlambert What is your favourite Katy Perry song? I kissed a girl was in my head for months.

RT @fayeblanco: @adamlambert what do u think of collaborating with christina aguilera and lady gaga? I would loooove to. They're both badass

RT @Melissa4Adam: @adamlambert Brian May is raving about your song for 2012. What kind of sound is it? Classic rock ballad.Earthy and catchy

RT @ReturnofMars: @adamlambert Adam, have you seen the Automatic video? Yes it's fresh!

RT @ItzDaSara: @adamlambert Are you on Team Edward or Team Jacob?! I'm also a big Twilight fan! I have to say, Jacob! He was so good to her

RT @AnnieWT: @adamlambert - how many tracks will be on your new album? Prob 12 ish. If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile
about 10 hours ago from TwitterFon

RT @i_hEaRtSkiTtLEz: @adamlambert have you heard the new muse song called uprising? cause its AMAZING!!!! It's siiick

RT @hasan657: @adamlambert have you ever been to australia? Yes. Sydney was Very cool. The poeple there are frendly and so down to earth

Ooi: Ok you guys need to twit Adam on whether he has been to Singapore! Razz

RT @JUST_PIXELS: @adamlambert DO YOU LIKE GUNS N' ROSES? IF SO, WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG OF THEIRS? Umm yes! Sweet Child O mine for sure

RT @KissMySassFace: @adamlambert PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A COCONUT GHOST IS. Whaaaaat? You tell ME. Never heard of that.

Ooi: Is this person referring to our Pontianak?

RT @AwesomeGal1967: @adamlambert what are you MOST looking forward to after the tour? the album! moving into my new place, seein friends!

RT @LaurenKay1994: @adamlambert adam, will you buying tokio hotel's new album?? (which comes out october 6th!!) hell yeah I will.

RT @laurenholleyy: @ADAMLAMBERT WHO'S BETTER MUSE OR BOWIE? Mmm no comparing. Apples and Oranges. Lov them both...

RT @dizzy_eyes: @adamlambert BRITNEY SPEARS. FAVORITE SONG OF HERS? Slave for You

Not coming out tonight.. gonna rest my throat If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Smile Madison: you guys were amazin! Had me wailin! But I WILL do a Twitter party!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE!   If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE! EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 2:17 am

And wonder why Adam just ended his Twitter Party sooo abruptly? Turns out he fell asleep!

Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com

If you missed Adam's Twitter Party on 5 September (Sat)... READ HIS ANSWERS HERE!
Page 1 of 1