The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faila

Faila

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Empty
PostSubject: Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09   Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 5:56 pm

@Daina_91880 Do you ever regret being so candid in the RS interview? Any backlash? Nope. No regrets. no backlash that i was aware of.

@falloutgrlxlx: are you feeling better? what about the other idols? Naw still sick. Fever's gone but throat feels raw. Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Sad

@danyglambertgal: whats your fave scented candle? Red Currant by Votivo. The sexiest sme
ll!!!! (If you are unsure what this scent is, click here and have a look -> http://www.votivo.com/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 >

@xxLexii: Do you like the band Paramore? YEs. Haley can sing her face off. I think shes really beautiful too.

@KUAngel:What book are you reading now? "A New Earth" Ekhart Tolle. Really adjusts your perspective. Companion to "Power of Now"

@shilohsrock: Have you ever thought of doing your make-up more dramatically? umm is that even possible? ha. Its pretty overthetop as it is.

@joshuastardust: song that always makes you emotional? "Eclipse" by Robyn. "I Dont Believe You" by P!nk and ""Come Home" by One Republic

@annchsc04: what do you think about Ellen being the new idol judge? Luv her-she'll be a GREAT addition to the show. Gonna miss Paula though.

@tracie312 What will happen to Skingraft jacket after the tour? Thinkin bout auctioning it off for charity. Should I have it cleaned 1st? Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile

@LOLOMGWHAT Batman or Superman? Batman fo sho. Him and Robin are real hot together. haha

@XNikki_luvX LAdy Gaga or Katy Perry? There is NO WAY i could pick one. They are so different. I think they're both Sexy, badass b****es

@juliaaaxquadsss: will you send me a happy bday tweet (: Happy birthday girl!!

@jollyrancher482 if you couldve picked one more song to sing on tour what would it be? Prob woulda done RING OF FIRE

@notagroupie Did you get the boots you posted the picture of? Nope... been a lil busy. Someone wanna give them to me as a gift? Size 11 HA!

@Pacomarj Is the 2012 song your single or will you have a separate single? My first single will be from my album. 2012 song is for the film.

@luvsFOB Are you a fan of fall out boy? Whats your favorite song? "This Aint a Scene..."

@jennyfur91 are u a true romantic or a synic? I'm a litttle bit of both. I fight to hold on to my romantic side though. Makes me happier.

BarbP11 @ Have you decided on a title for your album? not yet... What do you think i should call it? Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile

@iAdamGlambert Johnny Depp Or Orlando Bloom ? def Depp. Can't wait to see Burton's Wonderland

@rezanakaasle: define love please. : I think that if you can define it, its not really love.

@xoswimmonkeyox: r u done with meet and greats for the rest of the tour? No! I just dont want to get anyone sick & i need to rest the voice.

@sf_bert: Fav Bob Marley song? hard one.. Exodus, Jammin, and One Love are all dope.

@theglamkimmy what r ur thoughts on the tour coming to an end? I'll def miss the rest of the idols. they've become like family.

...cont: i will also miss performing for the fans who got me to where i am today, but im VERY excited to record the rest of my debut album.

@directmydesire: what’s your fave IAMX song or album? Kiss and Swallow

@Racheld90 Wats your favorite song by Christina aguilera? Dirty is hot.
Id love to sing w Christina someday. If she'd let me Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile

@AwesomeGal1967 WHO IS YOUR FAV NFL TEAM? LOL You actually think i watch football? not so much....

@spastikartistry Are you considering backup dancers on your solo tour? HELL yeah!!! I would LOVE that. I wanna dance a bit too!

@lily0313 would you ever get another tattoo? Def would. Wanna get more on the same arm... browsing art lately...Havent found the right thing

@traceyzat Will there be any ballads/love songs on your album? Of course!

@Sonnysday: Mars or Venus? VENUS FOR SURE. My moon's ruled by mars and my rising by venus, but i prefer the rule of venus in those i love.

@ilyMandyXx how do you figure out your rising and moon signs? Google NATAL CHART. Need to know Birth time, place and date.

@SallyStitches If u could have been born in any other decade which would you choose? 50's: teen 4 summer of love 1969,then party in the 70's

--------------------And then he said goodnight Smile--------------------------------

@ErinMary72 Shouldn't you be in bed, sick boy? Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Wink I am. Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile and im gettin sleepy. Goodnight friends!!!

@AriesWomanMarie the Summer of Love was '67 my dear. Oh. woops. right you are...

night night!!! Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09   Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:53 am

My comments including:

@Daina_91880 Do you ever regret being so candid in the RS interview? Any backlash? Nope. No regrets. no backlash that i was aware of.

@falloutgrlxlx: are you feeling better? what about the other idols? Naw still sick. Fever's gone but throat feels raw. Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Sad

@danyglambertgal: whats your fave scented candle? Red Currant by Votivo. The sexiest sme
ll!!!! (If you are unsure what this scent is, click here and have a look -> http://www.votivo.com/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 >

@xxLexii: Do you like the band Paramore? YEs. Haley can sing her face off. I think shes really beautiful too.

@KUAngel:What book are you reading now? "A New Earth" Ekhart Tolle. Really adjusts your perspective. Companion to "Power of Now"

@shilohsrock: Have you ever thought of doing your make-up more dramatically? umm is that even possible? ha. Its pretty overthetop as it is.

@joshuastardust: song that always makes you emotional? "Eclipse" by Robyn. "I Dont Believe You" by P!nk and ""Come Home" by One Republic

@annchsc04: what do you think about Ellen being the new idol judge? Luv her-she'll be a GREAT addition to the show. Gonna miss Paula though.

@tracie312 What will happen to Skingraft jacket after the tour? Thinkin bout auctioning it off for charity. Should I have it cleaned 1st? Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile
ooi >> NOW this is a great idea... and I say no need to clean it first! Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Icon_razz Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Icon_cool

@LOLOMGWHAT Batman or Superman? Batman fo sho. Him and Robin are real hot together. haha
ooi >> this conjures up so many kinky images in my head.... oh my.... Razz Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Icon_twisted

@XNikki_luvX LAdy Gaga or Katy Perry? There is NO WAY i could pick one. They are so different. I think they're both Sexy, badass b****es

@juliaaaxquadsss: will you send me a happy bday tweet (: Happy birthday girl!!

@jollyrancher482 if you couldve picked one more song to sing on tour what would it be? Prob woulda done RING OF FIRE

@notagroupie Did you get the boots you posted the picture of? Nope... been a lil busy. Someone wanna give them to me as a gift? Size 11 HA!
ooi >> now he does it... u just know that some fan out there is gonna get him those YSL boots! Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Icon_eek

@Pacomarj Is the 2012 song your single or will you have a separate single? My first single will be from my album. 2012 song is for the film.
ooi >> OMFG... that means we will get TWO songs from Adam before his album is out... Oh we really need this!!!

@luvsFOB Are you a fan of fall out boy? Whats your favorite song? "This Aint a Scene..."

@jennyfur91 are u a true romantic or a synic? I'm a litttle bit of both. I fight to hold on to my romantic side though. Makes me happier.

BarbP11 @ Have you decided on a title for your album? not yet... What do you think i should call it? Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile
ooi >> My choice - "Planet Fierce"

@iAdamGlambert Johnny Depp Or Orlando Bloom ? def Depp. Can't wait to see Burton's Wonderland
Ooi >> Luv Johnny Depp BUT come on... Orlando's cute too! *sigh*

@rezanakaasle: define love please. : I think that if you can define it, its not really love.
Ooi >> so so so true!

@xoswimmonkeyox: r u done with meet and greats for the rest of the tour? No! I just dont want to get anyone sick & i need to rest the voice.

@sf_bert: Fav Bob Marley song? hard one.. Exodus, Jammin, and One Love are all dope.

@theglamkimmy what r ur thoughts on the tour coming to an end? I'll def miss the rest of the idols. they've become like family.

...cont: i will also miss performing for the fans who got me to where i am today, but im VERY excited to record the rest of my debut album.

@directmydesire: what’s your fave IAMX song or album? Kiss and Swallow
Ooi >> I really luv how Adam's answers always conjure bad bad images and thoughts! LOL Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Icon_razz

@Racheld90 Wats your favorite song by Christina aguilera? Dirty is hot.
Id love to sing w Christina someday. If she'd let me Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile

@AwesomeGal1967 WHO IS YOUR FAV NFL TEAM? LOL You actually think i watch football? not so much....
Ooi >> HA ha ha ha LOL....

@spastikartistry Are you considering backup dancers on your solo tour? HELL yeah!!! I would LOVE that. I wanna dance a bit too!

@lily0313 would you ever get another tattoo? Def would. Wanna get more on the same arm... browsing art lately...Havent found the right thing
Ooi >> Makes me feel like getting some ink done too Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Icon_cool

@traceyzat Will there be any ballads/love songs on your album? Of course!

@Sonnysday: Mars or Venus? VENUS FOR SURE. My moon's ruled by mars and my rising by venus, but i prefer the rule of venus in those i love.

@ilyMandyXx how do you figure out your rising and moon signs? Google NATAL CHART. Need to know Birth time, place and date.
Ooi >> How many of you are now seriously considering to learn more about astrology? I know I do...

@SallyStitches If u could have been born in any other decade which would you choose? 50's: teen 4 summer of love 1969,then party in the 70's

--------------------And then he said goodnight Smile--------------------------------

@ErinMary72 Shouldn't you be in bed, sick boy? Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Wink I am. Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09 Smile and im gettin sleepy. Goodnight friends!!!

@AriesWomanMarie the Summer of Love was '67 my dear. Oh. woops. right you are...

night night!!!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com

Latest TWITTER PARTY! 13-9-09
Page 1 of 1