The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!

Go down 
+3
Astarina
elusivehearts
ooi (admin)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! Empty
PostSubject: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 9:09 pm

Ordering of September Issue of Rolling Stone Magazine - FEATURING the article "Lambert Rocks Idol Revue" - For Singapore ONLY

Check on ifitkillsme posts on this issue of RS here:
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/latest-news-interviews-stories-on-adam-the-ai-tours-f15/two-page-article-on-adam-in-rolling-stone-again-d-t276.htm
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/all-pics-related-to-adam-and-the-ai-tours-f14/new-photos-from-rolling-stones-t277.htm

Guys... I've checked the major bookstores - the magazine is not in Singapore yet. I've not checked with Pansing (distributor) but you know the drill by now - each bookstore will receive only a very small number of mags eg 3 - 5 copies only. So... you need to keep harassing your bookstore for when the mag is coming in (they will not take reservations until the mag is in their stores as they are not sure how many copies are allocated for their outlet).

Alternatively, I am taking orders directly ONLY for Singapore Glamberts and will be ordering directly from the Distributor and basically checking in on them twice a day. The moment the mags are through custom and in their warehouse, I will be going down to collect the mags.

So... if there are any Singapore fans who want to get their hands on a copy through the Singapore Glamberts, please post your orders here! You need to provide me with your email or contact number - you can send it to me via Private Message or when you are registering for a username here.

The cost of a Rolling Stone magazine is S$10.90

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SINGAPORE GLAMBERTS - when ordering & sending me the money for the Rolling Stone Magazine, would you consider donating a small amount to "Adam Lambert Supports Education" Fan Group Challenge - under the Singapore Glamberts's name through the GLOBERTS banner?

http://www.donorschoose.org/adamlambert

I ask that if you can afford it, donate $1, $2, $5 or $10 - every little bit counts! (Off course please feel free to donate directly to the charity!)

When you donate - please state how much in your post here - and transfer the money to the account below! I will total ALL our donations - convert it to US dollars - and then DONATE under the Singapore Glamberts name and will list ALL contributors' names in the COMMENT section.

Why am I doing this? Question
Just as why do I take the extra effort to take orders from all our members and go down and collect the magazines and then set up a meeting to distribute them - its cos I just care. Very Happy

This donation effort is particularly for those with no credit cards and also for small donation amounts ($1 or $2 etc). Razz

I hope everyone take this in a positive light and do not see this as me shoving anything down anyone's throat. sunny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the payment, can you please transfer the respective amount to my POSB Savings Account. Details below:

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

[h
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 11:33 pm

FYI

I checked with my neighbourhood "mama shop" and he said that the new issue of Rolling Stone usually shows up on Tuesday! Very Happy

Jac
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 4:16 am

elusivehearts wrote:
FYI

I checked with my neighbourhood "mama shop" and he said that the new issue of Rolling Stone usually shows up on Tuesday! Very Happy

Jac

Wahhhh... which neighbourhood do you live in that the "mama shop" sells Rolling Stone magazine! LOL Razz

If I am not making a group order, I usually get my Rolling Stone and other US mags from Kinokuniya - they are one of the fastest!
Back to top Go down
Astarina

Astarina

PostSubject: September Issue Of Rolling Stones Magazine!!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 4:23 am

Hi Pauline!
It's great that you're taking group orders for this issue!
I wouldn't want the some disappointment with the first issue with Adam on it! :'(
Till today i still can't manage to get a copy of one!! Sigh..

Anyway , ONE COPY FOR ME PRETTY PLEASE! Smile
I'll pay during meet up for collection! More convenient for me , teehee.
Thank you soooooo much! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ladyastarina.blogspot.com
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 6:48 pm

One for me, please!

And i'm going to pay together with the RS poster that I ordered. I hope I can pay on the same day I get the both of them.

Thank you again, Pauline cheers
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 12:47 pm

UPDATE

The September issue of Rolling Stone - with the Beatles Cover - will be in earliest this Friday 28 Aug or next Monday 31 Aug.

Please place your orders here no later than Thursday 27 August 3pm!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 6:07 pm

Ok one copy for Serene_Yip!

Anymore orders?
Back to top Go down
wxteoevilyn

wxteoevilyn

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 8:26 pm

hey pauline, one for me too yeah, thank you!
Back to top Go down
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: IMPT!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyMon 24 Aug 2009, 9:37 pm

My friend who works at PageOne at vivo says the magazine are in already! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:09 am

ifitkillsme wrote:
My friend who works at PageOne at vivo says the magazine are in already! Very Happy

SURE?!?! We had a lot of problems the last time something like this happened - not enough mags to go around. Razz

I'll call PAGEONE to check tomorrow morning - might only be for PageOne - cos I called Kino and Borders today and they have not gotten theirs!
Back to top Go down
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyTue 25 Aug 2009, 3:17 am

ooi (admin) wrote:

SURE?!?! We had a lot of problems the last time something like this happened - not enough mags to go around. Razz

I'll call PAGEONE to check tomorrow morning - might only be for PageOne - cos I called Kino and Borders today and they have not gotten theirs!

Yes very sure! My friend bought me a copy already. He said a stack just came in just now at night!

Ah I understand, the last time I called Kino they gave me the wrong info on when it was coming in, so I really don't trust them anymore :/
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Guys... the magazines are in!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:06 pm

Hey all, the Rolling Stones magazines are in!

They are also available in the stores! So those who did not order - better get them quickly!

I know for a fact that:

• PageOne - sold out
  • Kino Bugis - sold out
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 8:35 pm

Sorry for the late reply - 1 copy for me please. Thanks in advance. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 12:42 am

UPDATE: The Rolling Stone Magazines are IN!

Where to pick them up?
First off, if anyone of you can meet me at ION tomorrow evening (Monday 31 August) at around 7 to 8pm - then I can pass you the magazine.

Otherwise, I can meet up with you all on Sat or Sunday (5 or 6 September 2009) to pass you the magazine at Novena Sqaure.

Please post your preference! For those who can meet me tomorrow evening - please post here and sms me at 93885576.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:37 am

Astarina wrote:
Hi Pauline!
It's great that you're taking group orders for this issue!
I wouldn't want the some disappointment with the first issue with Adam on it! :'(
Till today i still can't manage to get a copy of one!! Sigh..

Anyway , ONE COPY FOR ME PRETTY PLEASE! Smile
I'll pay during meet up for collection! More convenient for me , teehee.
Thank you soooooo much! Wink

Hi hi... can we meet up this weekend so that I can pass you the magazine? I will be doing a collection meet for the American Idol Tour merchandise - please do to that thread to see where and when we are going to meet!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!   GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GROUP ORDER of SEPTEMBER 2009 ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE!!
Page 1 of 1