The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??

Go down 
+4
Adam's Eve
noralambert
ooi (admin)
queenisabella
8 posters
AuthorMessage
queenisabella

queenisabella

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:26 pm

Hey guys, just curious... who is the youngest Glambert on this site. I know that out there there are 80 year olds who are rockin fans. I just wanna see how young his fans can be Very Happy

Lets start with me. Im 13 goin on 14 and born in november and I am a HUGE fan. who's younger than me???
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:41 pm

Woooo... I'm definitely not the youngest... and being the Founder and Mod of this website and fan club.. I can tell you... You just might be the youngest! Razz

Any other younger SG Glamberts out there? :O
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:17 pm

i think adam'e eve is young??
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 3:21 pm

noralambert wrote:
i think adam'e eve is young??

yep, im 12, going on 13, and my bday is, like in december.

i guess im the youngest. it sucks. Sad

i wish i can be like 18 or something. can't wait to grow up.

sheesh, you guys are sooo lucky. Smile
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 7:47 pm

yay, both of us are the youngest S'pore Glamberts:D its cool to be a glambert with full control of your life but WE have the rockin power of youth!!! (i don't know what that power is but i bet its freakishly awesome!!!!!!! albino)
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 9:26 pm

it's good to know that a 13 yr old loves adam.. so now..who's the oldest here? i guess i belong to the mean-age group??
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 10:13 pm

queenisabella wrote:
yay, both of us are the youngest S'pore Glamberts:D its cool to be a glambert with full control of your life but WE have the rockin power of youth!!! (i don't know what that power is but i bet its freakishly awesome!!!!!!! albino)

lol! omg yayayaaayyyy hi!!! (waves)

the power of youth is powerful. i just thought of that. Laughing

its nice to know that there's somone who is only 1 yr older than me, i thought all of you here were 18 and above... Smile

and btw, the oldest person here is raniisingapore. she's my mom and she's 40 in july. cheers are we the only mother-daughter couple here?? hahahahahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raniisingapore

raniisingapore

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 10:30 pm

Adam's Eve wrote:
queenisabella wrote:

lol! omg yayayaaayyyy hi!!! (waves)

the power of youth is powerful. i just thought of that. Laughing

its nice to know that there's somone who is only 1 yr older than me, i thought all of you here were 18 and above... Smile

and btw, the oldest person here is raniisingapore. she's my mom and she's 40 in july. cheers are we the only mother-daughter couple here?? hahahahahaha Very Happy

how dare you out-ted me before i out-ted myself, you impetuous child!!! Evil or Very Mad

now everybody knows i'm old! that's it! no allowance for you tomorrow! go to school and starve! see if i care! hee3

yup, i must be the oldest one here, huh? *crickets*
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 5:08 pm

thats cool!!! A mother daughter adam lovin duo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

YUP YOU BET. cheers

BTW, I JUST FELT LIKE USING CAPS. LOLOLOLOL.

THIS IS FUUNNN.... IM EVERYBODY'S LITTLE SIS! Very Happy HAHAHAHA WOW I FEEL SO IMMATURE HERE. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 8:51 pm

aww thats so sweet. i love your mum eve, she gave me RS with ADAM..AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
flower
im 18 , it sucks, real bad.trust me.
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 5:33 pm

skyeyaw wrote:
aww thats so sweet. i love your mum eve, she gave me RS with ADAM..AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
flower
im 18 , it sucks, real bad.trust me.

really?? Sad

i dunno, i just thought that id be free-er if im 18. rite now im locked up in my own lil world of adam. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:09 pm

ranniisingapore is NOT the oldest... but I am not going to OUT that person... she would have to come here and post it herself!

Funny.... there's no other 30+ in the group!!

There's the teens, the early 20s, the late 20s, the 40s and the 50s.... but I think I AM THE ONLY 30+?!?!?

Interesting.....

BTW, I didn't realise that Adam's Eve is THAT YOUNG!! Really I didn't!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 6:16 pm

^^ yeah, i get that a lot.

i think i look at least 2 or 3 years older. hahahaaa.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 10:58 pm

so cool! We have like people from so many age groups Very Happy

If adam does come to Singapore and sees all of us, he'll be like 'are you sure you're all from the same fan club???' We seriously one big family
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 12:31 am

hello the 12 & the 13!
I am 28 :p

Good to see you all!
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 3:38 pm

gwynvalentine wrote:
hello the 12 & the 13!
I am 28 :p

Good to see you all!

good to see you too...!
cheers
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 5:38 pm

thanks for the welcome:P
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 8:50 pm

watching harry potter now. LAWLS. What a Face
Back to top Go down
AmeliaNorman

AmeliaNorman

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 9:10 pm

HAH . I'm fourteen.Guess I'm not the youngest LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.screammeafuckinglovesong.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??   Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the youngest Singapore Glambert??
Page 1 of 1