The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!

Go down 
+5
freakysiti
HuiWen
wxteoevilyn
elusivehearts
ooi (admin)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
freakysiti

freakysiti

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!   GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:08 pm

I just realized that this is the first time I'm going to see you, Pauline and I don't know how to recognize you among the TCC customers. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://freakish-ct.livejournal.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!   GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:36 pm

freakysiti wrote:
I just realized that this is the first time I'm going to see you, Pauline and I don't know how to recognize you among the TCC customers. Shocked

No worries! You'll be able to spot the Glambert fans - we would be LOUD & LOUD & LOUD! If u can stay for awhile - do sit down & join in and have a drink!

See ya at 4pm. YOu can sms or call me at 93885576! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!   GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:39 pm

SEE YOU ALL LATER TODAY!

4pm @TCC Cafe @Novena Square!

Do stay on for a chat & a drink! Smile
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!   GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 12:50 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
freakysiti wrote:

No worries! You'll be able to spot the Glambert fans - we would be LOUD & LOUD & LOUD! If u can stay for awhile - do sit down & join in and have a drink!

See ya at 4pm. YOu can sms or call me at 93885576! Smile

Thank you! I guess I will sit down and chat or something. Cos I will have to go to my aunt's house for the break of fast (so no drink. LOL!) I will have to get off maybe 5 or 5.30 but I'll be there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://freakish-ct.livejournal.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!   GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 2:05 am

IT WAS GREAT MEETING UP WITH ALL OF YOU AGAIN! AND GREAT MEETING UP WITH FREAKYSITI TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME!

Now... for those who have yet to collect their RS Posters... you need to post here or email me or sms me to arrange it, ok!

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!   GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GROUP ORDERS of ADAM's ROLLING STONE COVER POSTER - COLLECT YOUR POSTERS!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2