The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)

Go down 
+15
AmeliaNorman
ifitkillsme
Nurul.
misslambertfan
sabbyloves
ooi (admin)
sakiaishida
Sasha_Keller
shasha
skyeyaw
queenisabella
chardonnayeve
Adam's Eve
VeeeKay07
noralambert
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:21 am

misslambertfan wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
misslambertfan wrote:
Hello everyone! im kerri and new here.. well just tell you how i become a fan on adam:) the first time i saw him in audition, i was like thinking this guy is very interesting and decided to look forward to him everyweek. to my surprise, he "wow" me every performance he did. so impressed.. nt only he is talented, he is also charismatic, nice, got X-factor, style and more good things..disappointed that he didn't win but i also felt happy for kris. i like KRADAM! anyway i believe he gonna be iconic and successful in the future. ok that's how i become a fan of him..haha.. hope to know more about the glamberts and adam details:) bye

Hi Kerri! Welcome welcome!

Do come by and post often here! If anything.. an encouraging word for the posts that you enjoy would be great!

If you have thoughts about Adam and would like to BLOG and share with all - go to our BLOG, write it and I'll publish it!

In the meantime, you must JOIN our VIDEO TRIBUTE PROJECT!! Smile

thanks...what's the blog? yea i seen the details about the video tribute project and that's cool.. but i think i can only commit to the project after aug cos i gt caught up by my projects and exams..it's good to be part of it..haha..so hw?

No worries... the Video Tribute Project is to coincide with Adam's album release in late October/November... we have lots of planning to do still... you definitely can come in and join us after August! Just stay updated here!

As for the BLOG >>> its at www.singaporeglamberts.com/blog
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 6:53 pm

Well hello all. Tbh, I was looking for Singapore Adam/Kris-related fansites because I was planning to create one, and stumbled upon this place Very Happy

My name is Sahira, I'm 20 and graduated from Ngee Ann Poly's Mass Comm not too long ago. I'll be studying in NTU soon Very Happy Any Glamberts there?

I didn't really watch the auditions this year, so I only saw Adam when he sang rocked Some Kind Of Wonderful during Hollywood week. And of course, I fell in love <3

I love all sorts of music (except hiphop), from My Chemical Romance to McFly and David Cook to David Archuleta. Yeah I'm diverse like that Wink lol.

And oh yes, I'm a Kradam stan, too. Very Happy Nice to meet you all~
am definitely going to participate in the video cos I was heavily involved in the one when David Archie came to SG!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 7:02 pm

ifitkillsme wrote:
Well hello all. Tbh, I was looking for Singapore Adam/Kris-related fansites because I was planning to create one, and stumbled upon this place Very Happy

My name is Sahira, I'm 20 and graduated from Ngee Ann Poly's Mass Comm not too long ago. I'll be studying in NTU soon Very Happy Any Glamberts there?

I didn't really watch the auditions this year, so I only saw Adam when he sang rocked Some Kind Of Wonderful during Hollywood week. And of course, I fell in love <3

I love all sorts of music (except hiphop), from My Chemical Romance to McFly and David Cook to David Archuleta. Yeah I'm diverse like that Wink lol.

And oh yes, I'm a Kradam stan, too. Very Happy Nice to meet you all~
am definitely going to participate in the video cos I was heavily involved in the one when David Archie came to SG!

Hi sahira! WELCOME WELCOME! Luv to have you on board. ADAM is my one true love and the Kradam only grew on me much later. Even now... I admire Kris for the person he is and the great friend he is to Adam and nothing more Razz

We welcome ALL to join for the video tribute!! What did you guys do for David Archie? Would love to hear your experience in this!

HAVE FUN HERE AND ALSO OUR BLOG at www.singaporeglamberts.com/blog

Back to top Go down
ifitkillsme

ifitkillsme

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 7:10 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:

What did you guys do for David Archie? Would love to hear your experience in this!

Hehe actually I linked two videos it in that post (:
Here's the video that I edited together; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ui87zaaIV8
and here's David's reaction (I'm the one holding the laptop :\) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZHHtIvcgE0

I guess I'll talk about the whole process/experience in another topic yeah Wink let this be a little preview, lol
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 9:05 pm

Welcome aboard!!!! Awesome to meet another Archuleta fan!!! Btw, you guys wanna know something totally cool??? I'm taller than David archie. Ha. I don't know why but i find it hilarious. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:11 pm

^AHAHA. I suppose I am, too, unless I'm shorter than you.
Which would be a real shaaame, considering my age!
Back to top Go down
AmeliaNorman

AmeliaNorman

PostSubject: HEYAAAAA !   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:09 pm

Hellooooooo !

I'm kinda new here so here we go .

I'm Amelia Norman.
I'm fourteen this year.(yeah,LOL.)
I'm outgoing and very friendly (:
I'm obsessed with Adam Lambert (like you guys too!)

hmm,that's pretty much it .
Oh,And it would be totally awesome to be friends with SINGAPORE GLAMBERTS (:
Hope to talk to you guys soon,byebye .

Te Amo,Adam Lambert <3333333
Back to top Go down
http://www.screammeafuckinglovesong.blogspot.com
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:45 pm

Welcomeeee, Amelia :]!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 2:17 am

AmeliaNorman wrote:
Hellooooooo !

I'm kinda new here so here we go .

I'm Amelia Norman.
I'm fourteen this year.(yeah,LOL.)
I'm outgoing and very friendly (:
I'm obsessed with Adam Lambert (like you guys too!)

hmm,that's pretty much it .
Oh,And it would be totally awesome to be friends with SINGAPORE GLAMBERTS (:
Hope to talk to you guys soon,byebye .

Te Amo,Adam Lambert <3333333

Hey Amelia, welcome welcome!

Do you want to join us this Saturday? We are meeting up to sign an 8 Days Magazine (we were mentioned) and going to send to Adam via an international fan who would be at the concert!

IF yes, please go to the "Gifting Adam" category and post your attendance. Its this Sat 4pm at Novena Square TCC Cafe!

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 6:39 pm

(haha, I'm being rebellious...so unlike me)

Hey Amelia!!! WE ARE THE SAME AGE!!!you are the only singapore glambert i know thats my age? I think the adam bug skipped most of our year. Anyways welcome!!! (my mum only allows me to use the computer for schoolwork until september coz i got 79/100 for a math test. Dumb or what?? So we will get back to how awesomely excited I am in a few months, ok??)

ANd welcome to the Glam fam!!!
Back to top Go down
AmeliaNorman

AmeliaNorman

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyFri 31 Jul 2009, 9:17 pm

Hello (:

Thanks fr those very welcoming comments haha .
Niceee finally someone with the same age as me ADORES
Adam as much as me (: What school do you go to ? haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.screammeafuckinglovesong.blogspot.com
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptySat 01 Aug 2009, 10:13 am

yessss amelia hi!!! cheers im 13 this year. younger.

booooo.

pale
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 9:08 am

Hi all..... I am kinda new here.... Honestly finally I found this site... WOOHOO!!! I should have found this earlier cause I always thought that only me n my fren loves ADAM!!!

So here's my intro:

My name is Nurul Huda but most of my frens call me Nana.... Dont ask where I got the name.... Razz

when did I begin to LOVE ADAM? from the moment i first saw him during the audition.... then I started google abt him and find his videos on Youtube.... I went nuts week after week seeing him in the nxt round of AI.... But when he lost to Kris Allen, I cried the whole day but picked myself up by saying.... "Adam is talented so it doesnt matter if he didnt win.... Cause Jennifer hudson didnt win, Daughtery didnt win, Clay Aiken didnt win but look at where they are now..."
Wink

I was disappointed that I didnt get that Rolling Stones cover of him. But I got really excited when I got the last copy of Details mag.... It's a MUST for me to read that mag before going to bed....

Adam has been my inspiration for me since the start of Idols....

Hope to meet you guys soon.... Find me at facebook n twitter ... My Id is Nana Isya(FB) n NanaIsya85 (Twitter)...

Wanna get to know you guys soon.... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
Aqila

Aqila

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 2:12 pm

Hello to all Adam fans! Very Happy

I'm Aqila. I am turning 17 this year. Anyone else 17?

I gotta say, I am a MEGA fan of Adam Lambert! But also a mega fan of Jonas Brothers!

Hope to make new friends here. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 3:08 pm

Wow... I sucks. I don't even know you guys exist till today cause I was getting sooo pissed hearing the news that his royal highness arrival to Singapore is gonna be an exclusive one. They did this with DAUGHTRY the other time & I went to buy a phone just for a pair of tics.. LOL! But thankfully, I had wanted that phone.. & then now this??!!

So to cut it short, I am sorry that I have not been around.. hehhe.. I mean seriously, ma sis & I live & breathe Adam Lambert. So pls welcome me Singapore Glamberts..hehheh!

Hugs,
SuSuLemakManis
Back to top Go down
mariavazquez

mariavazquez

PostSubject: Adult Education Program   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 May 2012, 3:01 pm

High school diplomas are generally considered more desirable for one entering the work force or hoping to pursue a higher education. About.com's survey suggests that employees with diplomas generally earn significantly more than those without. Students who hope to advance may be required to pursue additional training. Similarly, most students admitted to college have earned their high school diploma, although this does not guarantee acceptance. Coursework, grade point average and extracurricular activities will be important factors during the admissions process.

Our accredited high school diploma online school provides a permanent verification service to all students who graduate from our accredited high school diploma online program. Graduates can use this service throughout their lifetime as many times as as they may need. These services enable the potential employer to speak directly with a guidance counselor at our school to confirm a particular individual graduated with their high school diploma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2