The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3

Go down 
+2
ooi (admin)
serene_sg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 1:53 am

This is actually not really 'NEW' news.
For people who havent got to listen to it.

====================================

http://www.arjanwrites.com/arjanwrites/2009/06/listen-to-brazen-feat-adam-lambert-whats-love-got-to-do-with-it.html

Who knew that self-styled glam rocker Adam Lambert had such a love for contemporary disco pop?

Check out Brazen's cover of Tina Turner's "What's Love Got To Do With It" that features Adam Lambert's vocals. It seems that this is a track that the American Idol finalist recorded before his recent run on Idol, and some may even question if it's really Lambert's shrieking. I think there's no doubt that the glamtastic vocals on this cover are undeniably his.

Brazen is the alter ego of Northern Irish artist Aaron McClelland, aka Fonzerelli who has remixed many European dance acts and is championed by several high-profile DJs including Tiesto. According to Wikipedia, Aaron "teamed up with Adam Lambert [prior to reaching the final 4 in the American Idol finale] under their Digital Glitter guise and has been close to the singer since, helping him out with promotion."

Lambert restrains himself pretty well on this Tina Turner revamp, not trying to outperform the original. It's not exactly something you'd hear on American radio, but this track may very well be huge in clubs across the Mediterranean this summer.

The song will be released on iTunes on June 29.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 10:00 pm

Quite a nice track!

Luv it!

Thanks Serene!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Anthea

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 2:57 am

Thanks for this post. I came across the dance pop song 'Oh my ra' through this.
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 10:11 pm

OMG! I just saw this thread with something cool! How slow can I be? LOL.

As I listened to that Brazen version of the Tina Turner song, I knew Adam's vocals are also versatile enough for dance/club music. Maybe it's a little biased of me to say that, but it's because I absolutely dig dance music big-time (and perhaps a techno freak)!

It's a great listen for Friday and Saturday nights! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 3:08 pm

im really glad adam's doing electronic-rock on his album, its my fave genre.

i wish i was old enough to go clubbing. Sad

i love dance music. lol.
Back to top Go down
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 EmptyTue 14 Jul 2009, 3:18 am

I'm coming into this conversation really really late... but thank you so much for posting this. It's one I don't have; I LOVE it! Very Happy

New/old Adam song! cheers

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3   Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Lambert - What's Love Got To Do With It mp3
Page 1 of 1