The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition

Go down 
+29
Jean
h00l1g4nz
laiste
Ash
gwynvalentine
ILove_Lambert
illegurlz
hunnyza
natalie-
psyche
AdamAlways
pinkyling
alanzj
pinky
carttash
elusivehearts
timesmasher
teamrrr
glambert&jm
HuiWen
HomerRocksatr
freakysiti
NanaIsya
Sethshomaru
Astarina
a_slashie
wxteoevilyn
Cally
ooi (admin)
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 12:30 am

hunnyza wrote:
Hi, I know I'm late, but has the RS Japan been ordered and delivered? If not, may I still order?

Place ur order & pay before 13 April!

And we should be able to get the mags by end of next week (not this coming week)!!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 12:31 am

NanaIsya wrote:
hey pauline....

i know i have paid for one copy just now....

i wanna order another 4 more...

will let you know after the payment is done!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!! Laughing

NOTED! Will look out for your confirmation!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 12:37 am

wxteoevilyn wrote:
One for me:) thanks!

Hey Eve, please remember to pay! Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
ILove_Lambert

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 12:37 am

I'd like a copy! Please and thanks, and can i pay like how i paid for the album and gonna be paying for flaunt? Cause again, idk how to do the transfer thing, but i'll def pay you! Wink Too bad it's in jap, maybe i should learn it to read it! HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 12:38 am

illegurlz wrote:
Hi Pauline.

I've transferred $13.50 for one copy of the mag.

To Account POSB Savings 014-14296-7 SG Glamberts
Transaction Reference 2817324314

I've yet to collect my Flaunt mag. I can collect both together at the same time, wen e Rolling Stones mag arrived.

Thank you so much. Have a good weekend. =))

Ok noted! Smile

Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 12:42 am

I want 1 please!! Thanks!!! Will SMS u once I transfer the money Smile
Back to top Go down
Ash

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 2:37 am

One copy for me please. I'll transfer the money to your account tomorrow or Monday. Smile
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 3:32 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
NanaIsya wrote:
hey pauline....

i know i have paid for one copy just now....

i wanna order another 4 more...

will let you know after the payment is done!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!! Laughing

NOTED! Will look out for your confirmation!

i have transfer $54 for the additional 4 mags I ordered!

Date: 11/04/10

Time - 13:54

Ref No. : 4259

Thank you once again, Pauline! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
glambert&jm

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 11:57 pm

Hi Pauline, Would like a copy as mention in front... My sis can't login to her online banking so she say she'll transfer tmr via ATM machine and I'll SMS u wen she haf done so... Both the amt and the transaction number if applicable... Thanks!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
laiste

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:03 pm

Hi I'd like 1 copy Smile

I've transferred $13.50 to your account (transaction ref no.: 2819547721).

I've exams till 4/5 though, so I probably won't be able to meet up before that. If the mags arrive before 4/5, could you mail it to me? I'll pay the mailing costs.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 5:48 pm

freakysiti wrote:
I would want... well... obviously not only one copy... But a question, which will probably sound... a little... silly: Is the Japanese RS going to be in Japanese? Cos I can't read Japanese. LOL! It'll be sort of a waste if not for Adam on the cover. I will buy it for the pretty. Hahahaha!

I've ordered copies myself Smile

I'm glad you've managed to order the Rollling Stone mags - its SOLD OUT everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Cally

Cally

PostSubject: Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition (May 2010)   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

Hi Pauline,

Transfered $13.50 for one copy of RS magazine.

Ref no: 7347
Time: 6.22pm
Date: 12 April 2010

Please check.

Thanks!!
Cally
Back to top Go down
h00l1g4nz

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 7:37 pm

As I have tweeted you..

I want two copies please...

I'll be paying for them tomorrow Smile

THANKS PAULINE!!!! Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:28 pm

hi admin,

I will transfered S$ 13,50 to your account later , thanks .
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:35 pm

Hi! Already transferred $13.50 to ur account.

Transaction ref 5410
Time 8:41am
Location Min of Edu

Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkyling

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 8:42 pm

Hi Pauline, I've transferred $13.50 to ur acct already.

Date: 12/04/2010
Time: 18:42
Ref No.: 9617

Thank u v much for ur effort, once again! cheers
Back to top Go down
pinky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 9:44 pm

hi admin,

I have transferred $13.50 to your account already.

ref : 3042

please check , thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:24 pm

pinky wrote:
hi admin,

Quote :
hi admin,

I'm sorry but you transferred AFTER I've CLOSED the orders!! I cannot guarantee a copy for you!! I will transfer your money back to you if I do not have any more magazines!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:28 pm

pinkyling wrote:
Hi Pauline, I've transferred $13.50 to ur acct already.

Date: 12/04/2010
Time: 18:42
Ref No.: 9617

Thank u v much for ur effort, once again! cheers

I'm sorry but you transferred AFTER I've CLOSED the orders!! I cannot guarantee a copy for you!! I will transfer your money back to you if I do not have any more magazines!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Apr 2010, 7:38 pm

h00l1g4nz wrote:
As I have tweeted you..

I want two copies please...

I'll be paying for them tomorrow Smile

THANKS PAULINE!!!! Smile Very Happy

I'm sorry but if you have not transferred the money to me by today 13 Apr, your order is cancelled!
Back to top Go down
pinky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 10:06 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
pinky wrote:
hi admin,

Quote :
hi admin,

ok , my account no is 083-90335-0 . thanks.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

pinky wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
pinky wrote:
hi admin,

Quote :
hi admin,

ok , my account no is 083-90335-0 . thanks.

Hey Pinky,

Did you manage to get a copy of the RS mag from Kino?

Do you still want a copy from me?

- Pauline

Back to top Go down
pinky

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:07 am

Hi Pauline,

Yes , I want a copy , thank you bounce please let me know where to collect the mag.
Back to top Go down
Jean

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 7:50 am

Pauline, do you have any copies left? I only need one. I'd even pay you extra!
Back to top Go down
rosett

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 10:08 am

Hi fellow glamberts
I would be grateful If any one could help me buy this Japan edition rolling stone magazine.
I'm in the U.S

peace and love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition   IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: COLLECTION of Rolling Stone Magazine: Japanese Edition
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next