The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore

Go down 
+2
Clear_Liqueur
ooi (admin)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Empty
PostSubject: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:33 am

Lucky me - I won a pair of Meet & Greet Passes to meet Adam before his showcase in Singapore! I invited Serene to come along with me and this is our journey in pictures! (Note: The ALL-IMPORTANT photo of ME with Adam is still not with me - Sony had insisted that we cannot use our own camera so now, we are ALL waiting for our photos!) Sad

The videos of Adam at the showcase are thanks to fans who risked getting caught by security at the Pantages Theatre! Thanks wxteoevilyn & sandflwer

The crowd outside of Universal Studios at 5.45pm!

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca10

Me and Serene with our lucky Meet & Greet + VIP seats for Showcase tickets!

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca11

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca12

The Pantages Hollywood Theater! MONSTER ROCK!

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca13

While waiting for our Meet & Greet with Adam, we took some pics with posters and banners of him!

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca15

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca16

As we got ready to meet Adam.... who should come out of the side of the theatre... but Monte & Longineu!

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca17

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca18

This is us seated in our seats AFTER the Meet & Greet! Where are our photos?? We are still WAITING! Sad

BUT look at Serene's shiny 'Adam' sign - Adam loves it and during the Showcase, he even pointed it out and mentioned it! Great job Serene!

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Showca19

Here is the video of Adam bantering with the MC - here he is speaking the hokkien dialect:

More of Adam bantering - speaking Mandaring and Hokkien Razz

Here is the video of Adam singing Whataya Want From Me:

Here is the video of Adam singing Mad World:

Here is the video of Adam singing Broken Open (will try if I can find a better one):

Here is the video of Adam singing Sleepwalker:

Here is the video of Adam singing Music Again:

Here is the video of Adam singing Down the Rabbit Hole (encore):

Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Clear_Liqueur

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:40 am

Hey, Pauline!!! Can I use the photo of the light-up Adam sign for my blog? Very Happy Also, do you remember what Adam joked about when he was taking off his gloves? I keep trying but come up blank. >__<
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:47 am

Clear_Liqueur wrote:
Hey, Pauline!!! Can I use the photo of the light-up Adam sign for my blog? Very Happy Also, do you remember what Adam joked about when he was taking off his gloves? I keep trying but come up blank. >__<

Go ahead and use the pic (if u can credit me that would be great). As for the joke... he said he was "stuck" *wink*.

Btw, have you received your photo? How to blog if the all important photo is still not with us??
Back to top Go down
Clear_Liqueur

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyMon 15 Mar 2010, 11:57 am

Thank you!!! Very Happy Yup, will definitely credit. I haven't received it, either. I guess they don't work over the weekend, haha. I just finished writing yesterday. Oh gosh, the too long; didn't read version is 5000 words. I'm gonna chop it for the "official" version when I send it to them and have a separate one for those who want everything in excruciating detail.
Back to top Go down
rhydenc

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 3:41 am

Pauline, is it possible for me to have your permission to use the pictures of Monte and Longineu (and me) for promotion of Monte in MontsterPitt? All credit goes to you, of course. Smile And thank you so much for the badges on Saturday too!!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyTue 16 Mar 2010, 10:32 am

rhydenc wrote:
Pauline, is it possible for me to have your permission to use the pictures of Monte and Longineu (and me) for promotion of Monte in MontsterPitt? All credit goes to you, of course. Smile And thank you so much for the badges on Saturday too!!

No problem. Go ahead and use them! Smile
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 2:20 pm

So you guys seated on the left at the front? I was seated somewhere behind and i was easily the loudest screaming person around wahahha
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 3:03 pm

gwynvalentine wrote:
So you guys seated on the left at the front? I was seated somewhere behind and i was easily the loudest screaming person around wahahha

Oh you were at the bottom too? Aiyah... should have meet up!

Me and Serene kept jumping on our seats while Serene flashed her lighted sign! The rest at the bottomw were soooooo stiffed and boring!
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: adamazing   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyThu 18 Mar 2010, 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
a_slashie

PostSubject: Found a AO video of Adam @Bugis signing   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 1:46 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore   Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore Empty

Back to top Go down

Pics & Videos of Adam Performing at his Showcase in Singapore
Page 1 of 1