The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
those who didn't win tickets EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
those who didn't win tickets EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

those who didn't win tickets

Go down 
+5
Anthea
Reyne
drenchedinglitter
noralambert
vaguedrevival
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vaguedrevival

those who didn't win tickets Empty
PostSubject: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

lets all just spill it out here, im sure there are lots of you with broken hearts like me, who did not win the tickets Sad

but ITS OKAY, im sure he WILL be back one day for a concert! and when he does, i will buy $300 tickets ;D
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 7:53 pm

agree, look at the bight side.. we will still get to see him this sat!
and hopefully he will be back for a proper concert here <fingers crossed>
Back to top Go down
drenchedinglitter

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 8:02 pm

Haha yes! I'll be waiting for his concert! Hopefully it'll be after my Alevels so that i can gooooooo!
SEE YOU GUYS ON SAT YEAAA so excited! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.staged-rock.blogspot.com
vaguedrevival

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

i need a hug right now, i had such a bad emotional rollercoaster today..
i didnt watch the shann and ross show so i had to google for so long before finding the sms format. i had my name and nric and everything ready to go and when they read the last number i punched the numbers into my calculator and then entered as fast as i could and sent it but i wasnt quick enough Sad

this is reallllyyyy upsetting though. sigh.

why are they doing this to us Sad
Back to top Go down
Reyne

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

*hugs* ^

I've been having a really bad week. The not-winning takes the cake. Heh.
Back to top Go down
vaguedrevival

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:14 pm

well mine was alright, just that im pretty upset i dont get to meet adam lambert Sad this is sooo disappointing, and really bad for his fans as well. Im sure its not just the few of us, but many people maybe up to hundreds/thousands that are pretty upset about this.. well meanwhile we can just pray his album goes platinum and hopefully to thank all of US, he will come back!
Back to top Go down
Reyne

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:17 pm

Hahaha... You're so right. I love you
Back to top Go down
vaguedrevival

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:19 pm

hopefully.. i wanted to save up for the platinum album so yeah i didnt buy the duluxe album but i'll be going down to just catch a little look of adam to satisfy my dying curiosity here.. anyone else in the same boat?
Back to top Go down
Reyne

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:25 pm

I might be going down... But I really hate crowds.

Plus I've always thought my autograph session days are over. Hehe... I used to pop by HMV for random auto sessions before you were born! (HAHAHAHA OMG! I'm so old! Haha!)

Distinctly remember Moffats (horrid little boys) and Caught In The Act (who????). Razz

Anyways...
Back to top Go down
Anthea

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 10:45 am

Not keen on giving myself a hard time being in long queues, I guess its the age. I will probably just have a peep at him at Bugis just to see him in person and take a pic of him. Sad I didnt win a showcase ticket and even if I can afford whatever price people want for the tickets I refuse to pay their exorbitant amounts. It's abit farfetched paying even $50 for a 3 song show.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 11:06 am

Anthea wrote:
Not keen on giving myself a hard time being in long queues, I guess its the age. I will probably just have a peep at him at Bugis just to see him in person and take a pic of him. Sad I didnt win a showcase ticket and even if I can afford whatever price people want for the tickets I refuse to pay their exorbitant amounts. It's abit farfetched paying even $50 for a 3 song show.

Anthea, can you PM with your mobile number NOW! THanks.
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
irene500

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 11:59 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Anthea wrote:

Anthea, can you PM with your mobile number NOW! THanks.

Hi Pauline

Do u have extra ticket?
Back to top Go down
Zaydrion

Zaydrion

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:28 pm

I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed that he comes back for a fullblown concert! <3
Back to top Go down
vaguedrevival

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:08 pm

i believe he will and thats all thats keeping me going right now.. im still pretty upset but its okay because all of you are well, in the same predicament. we can just listen to his songs and music videos on youtube over and over again!! Very Happy rihanna came back after she came for autograph session, so im sure he will be back!! and when he does, we will have top tier concert tickets muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Gabhyde

Gabhyde

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 5:50 pm

Joining the moan and groan thread here ..................

Sad

Bought a couple of Adam's deluxe CDs, with no winning serial numbers.

Dialed till my fingers dropped, but could not get through to Young/Lopez radio talk show who were giving free passes to meet the man.

SMS like crazy to try to win the tickets, from Shan and Ros Show, but no success.

Will definitely go to Bugis Square to catch a glimpse of Adam, but I know its going to be a mad house with all the teeny boppers. Seriously, one hour signing is totally insufficient. Whoever organise this ought to have their necks wring.

Hopefully, Adam will come back and give us a concert, whereby in order to watch him, we have to pay for the tickets, and not rely on lucky draws.
Back to top Go down
vaguedrevival

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:05 pm

welcome welcome hahaha. he's not performing actually.. he's erm.. just signing autographs. i was really nervous because i sms-ed in and my heart was doing little flops but he didnt call me Sad which was pretty upsetting sigh. well dont worry, you hae the rest of us here SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: those who didn't win tickets   those who didn't win tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

those who didn't win tickets
Page 1 of 1