The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!

Go down 
+35
lea
Ash
pokee
zhixinnnLAMBERT
freakysiti
mcmelly
Anthea
sel
alanzj
amandax3
Daniellee92
NeverForgotten
rikei_07
mizurei
earthlynn
noralambert
daniwhammy
AmeliaNorman
cupidshotyou
Faila
gossipingrashey
rcjy
SuSuLemakManis
akai-
pinky
a_slashie
NanaIsya
sabbyloves
misslambertfan
glambert&jm
RacheLtissue
chardonnayeve
Sethshomaru
alannakwong
ooi (admin)
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

glambert&jm wrote:
I was thinking of calling in to mediacorp to ask whether they would give glamberts a chance to at least stalk him at the radio station.. Do give me your comments and suggestions and I'll call in to ask and give you all more details... Very Happy

The security will be tight that day - you need to be signed in by people working there.

You can call and try and tell me what they say.

It might be that only a select few can go in.
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
earthlynn

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 9:51 am

I'm IN for the airport thing! - Lynn
Back to top Go down
mizurei

mizurei

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

YESSS COUNT ME INNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Adam should be coming from australia right?
Back to top Go down
http://crusadev.blogspot.com
rikei_07

rikei_07

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 11:01 pm

PLEASE COUNT ME IN... i wld really wanna see him in person...

-counting down the hours & mins-
Back to top Go down
http://cursed-but-blessed.blogspot.com
glambert&jm

PostSubject: Going to mediacorp.   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:12 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:
I was thinking of calling in to mediacorp to ask whether they would give glamberts a chance to at least stalk him at the radio station.. Do give me your comments and suggestions and I'll call in to ask and give you all more details... Very Happy

The security will be tight that day - you need to be signed in by people working there.

I've called and the management does not allow anyone into their premises, because they said it is a private property. Security could not let us in and the person says we can only stand outside their gate to stalk him. Going to airport will be better than going to mediacorp as there will still be chance that we can shake hand or have autograph than at mediacorp. Unless adam walk out of the gates etc. that day.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:31 am

glambert&jm wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:

I've called and the management does not allow anyone into their premises, because they said it is a private property. Security could not let us in and the person says we can only stand outside their gate to stalk him. Going to airport will be better than going to mediacorp as there will still be chance that we can shake hand or have autograph than at mediacorp. Unless adam walk out of the gates etc. that day.

Everyone can wait at the RECEPTION of MediaCorp. However as Adam is being interviewed by radio, he will be going in and coming out via the Radio Gate ie the Back Gate.

From veterens in fan stalking, they advise us to hang around Reception to gather and then head to the Radio Gate to wait for Adam.

Details will be finalised by this weekend! I'm trying to find out as much information as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 5:31 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:

Everyone can wait at the RECEPTION of MediaCorp. However as Adam is being interviewed by radio, he will be going in and coming out via the Radio Gate ie the Back Gate.

From veterens in fan stalking, they advise us to hang around Reception to gather and then head to the Radio Gate to wait for Adam.

Details will be finalised by this weekend! I'm trying to find out as much information as possible.

Who knows he might take pity.. hehehhe & stop & come out to sign autographs!
Back to top Go down
NeverForgotten

NeverForgotten

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 8:00 pm

Will do anything just to get a glimpse of Adam Lambert!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

Thanks Pauline for the ever continuous updating.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: love love love adam :)   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:07 pm

oh my.. i wanna see him live so badly...
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:18 pm

noralambert wrote:
oh my.. i wanna see him live so badly...

you are not the only one....

the rest of us too....

let's pray that we are fated to see him k?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniellee92

Daniellee92

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:35 pm

Is the details confirm? Really excited to see him.. Anyway, thanks a lot for the efforts. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiky-boy.blogspot.com
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: ??   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 10:30 am

hmmmm.. so what's the plan now? will u guys be stalking him right from the airport, or just go to mediacorp?
Back to top Go down
sabbyloves

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

yeah. actually wen is he coming? on the 10th or 11th? wat time are we meeting at the airport? and which terminal??
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 8:44 pm

NanaIsya wrote:
Thanks Pauline for the ever continuous updating.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

DITTO!!! Agree!!! I don't know how you keep up with all this infor. One of the main reason am soo bad at fan website is that I just have no patience being on the net for so long.. like checking for infors & all, my eyes just can't take it. But I think am doing well here.. heheh! Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
amandax3

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 11:29 pm

i will deff be going to the airport( if the time is alright) , cos the chances of the showcase is slim .
looking forward to the updates ! ~
Back to top Go down
glambert&jm

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 11:37 pm

SuSuLemakManis wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:

Yeah, i guess he will take pity on us since we are DIE-HARD FANS of his.. But he is so so popular thus vulnerable so i think even if he wants to, security guard and his manager wouldn't allow it.. Sad I think those who can make it to airport can just go there and follow him till mediacorp but this would most probably be more convenient to those with car.
Back to top Go down
alanzj

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 12:45 am

anyone can let me know what's the date n time adam lambert is reaching singapore?? thanks.
Back to top Go down
sel

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 2:24 am

glambert&jm wrote:
SuSuLemakManis wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
glambert&jm wrote:

Yeah, i guess he will take pity on us since we are DIE-HARD FANS of his.. But he is so so popular thus vulnerable so i think even if he wants to, security guard and his manager wouldn't allow it.. Sad I think those who can make it to airport can just go there and follow him till mediacorp but this would most probably be more convenient to those with car.

take/book a cab if u all really want to stalk him...haha.
Back to top Go down
gossipingrashey

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 11:29 am

So yeah when can we get the finalise details??? woo sexciteddd! :DD alien cheers
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/gossipingrashey
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 5:37 pm

gossipingrashey wrote:
So yeah when can we get the finalise details??? woo sexciteddd! :DD alien cheers

woo... yeah when can we finalise everything..? I am more excited meeting all of you than Adam actually.... hahahah... Razz
Back to top Go down
Anthea

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 11:27 pm

Do you think Adam will be exiting the airport like normal people do through those sliding doors after picking up lugage or will he be coming out from some VIP exit?
Back to top Go down
akai-

akai-

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 7:13 pm

Apparently he's staying at Ritz Carlton
Cos my friend has a auntie whose working there and she asked if my friend wanted his signature,
so chances are he stays there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cupidshotyou

cupidshotyou

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

4.30's fine with me! which terminal do you know?
Back to top Go down
amandax3

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:32 pm

so early ?! haha .
the banner is awesome ! departure details not out yet right ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!   WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ADAM TO SINGAPORE!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next