The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct

Go down 
+8
lambskankSG
serene_sg
HuiWen
queenisabella
freakysiti
elusivehearts
Faila
ooi (admin)
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct Empty
PostSubject: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 7:16 am

Hey Singapore Glamberts,

Adam's yet-to-be-titled Album is now available for PRE-ORDERING on AMAZON.COM!

http://www.amazon.com/Tbd-Adam-Lambert/dp/B002QEXN3O/ref=pd_ts_m_4?ie=UTF8&s=music

Now, the problem is Amazon.com do not ship music to Singapore directly. BUT via VPOST (SingPost service), we can order the CD!

Naturally, the more orders in on consolidated shipment, the cheaper it will be.

Do any of you want to pre-order Adam's CD and consolidate our orders and have them ship to us via VPost?

I'll check on the cost but in the meantime... please post if you are interested!

Note: We should still buy Adam's CD when it hit the stores in Singapore - this will then go into Adam's Singapore sales numbers... AND the higher the sales numbers in Singapore, the more likely that Adam will make a pit stop in Singapore to promote his album!

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Sat 10 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Faila

Faila

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 9:58 am

I am interested! But I can only meet-up. Is that okay? Btw Ooi, have you checked if we can pre-order here in Spore too? AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:30 am

Hi Pauline,

I'm in!

You may have to check with amazon how many copies of any one thing they will let a person buy. I think they limit purhcases to three or five copies each.

That said, I hope they allow us unlimited copies!

What? They don't ship CDs to Singapore anymore? Or is it just THIS CD?

OOOH! Did you see? Adam's CD is at #2 on Amazon! And it doesn't even have a title or cover yet! Wooohoooo!

Jac
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 2:21 pm

I was just panicking in Twitterville. I NEED THAT CD IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! When will the CD be out in Singapore anyway? If it's like next year, I can't wait that long. I need the CD this year. And when the album eventually comes out in Singapore, then I will like buy it here as well. I just need the CD. LOL!

So, yeah. I'm so in. I want it. IDC if I have to wear "bigini and jweens... and... strut down Orchard Road" for this. I need that CD like... last month!
Back to top Go down
http://freakish-ct.livejournal.com
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 6:42 pm

freakysiti wrote:
I was just panicking in Twitterville. I NEED THAT CD IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!! When will the CD be out in Singapore anyway? If it's like next year, I can't wait that long. I need the CD this year. And when the album eventually comes out in Singapore, then I will like buy it here as well. I just need the CD. LOL!

So, yeah. I'm so in. I want it. IDC if I have to wear "bigini and jweens... and... strut down Orchard Road" for this. I need that CD like... last month!

Lolz about the bigini and jweens, and Yea, i'm kinda afraid too that the cd will take forever to come to S'pore. Coz my mum wants me to wait till it reaches this soil. I've gotta wait, so no cd for me. But could someone check out when it'll be out here???
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:38 pm

count me in!! We need as many as can to push Adam to be #1 on Amazon!! I would definitely buy them in our local stores too !! So excited!!
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:59 pm

Im thinking whether to pre-order it from Amazon or Itunes.
Cus, its definately faster to get it from iTunes seeing that its digital.
Plus I've equipped myself with the iTunes Gift Card already. lol.

Having a dilemma now.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:12 am

Adam's album will drop on 24 Nov. I've not been able to find out when his album will be available in Singapore but if we go by David Cook's record, it might be as late as the 2nd week of December before we see it in Singapore!

To boost Singapore sales numbers - I WILL BE BUYING THE BULK OF ADAM's ALBUMS from stores in Singapore! HOWEVER, I intend to place one order on Amazon.com for Adam's album and also buy it online on iTunes.

Now, for those who would like to order from Amazon.com. we can group order the CDs and share the cost of shipping them over.

I am going to place my pre-order of Adam's album this Saturday 10 October 2009. I am going to be using VPostUSA - Amazon.com will send to a US address which will then send the CD to me in Singapore.

http://www.amazon.com/New-Release-2009-Adam-Lambert/dp/B002QEXN3O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1254847780&sr=8-1

We just need an order of 3 CDs to qualify for the Super Saver Shipping - meaning FREE in the USA!

That means, we need to pay only for the shipping from the USA address to Singapore and if there are only 3 of us ordering - each of us needs to pay no more than S$5.

So... for those who wants to group order with me, I need this from YOU:

• Make a post here stating that you want to join in and place an order for the CD - please state the quantity

• Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE providing me with your real name, mobile phone and email (I need this so that I can better notify and arrange for pickups etc - I have spent too much time chasing after people to give them their items)

• I need you to transfer the cost of your order to my account (see below for account details) before I will accept your order (US$9.99 x 1.5 = S$15.00 per CD)

• We will calculate the cost of shipping later

• If you want to place an order for 2012 Soundtrack (http://www.amazon.com/2012-Soundtrack-Various/dp/B002R55IDU/ref=pd_sim_m_1) please state it in your post and transfer the money to my account (US$11.99 x 1.5 = S$18.00)

Please transfer me the money for the items before I place the order. I'll proceed with the order once I have everyone's payment.

For the payment, can you please transfer the respective amount to my POSB Savings Account. Details below:

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

Back to top Go down
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:08 pm

Hi Pauline! Very Happy

I'm so IN! One of each CD, please!

Like you, I also intend to get Adam's CDs when they show up here! This order is to make sure I get at least one copy in a timely manner!

Thanks,

Jac
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 12:10 am

Hi Pauline!

I'm in for this. Just order for me one for Adam's album. I don't really need to order via Amazon for the 2012 soundtrack. That can be found in Singapore since the movie is gonna be released here in November 19. So, I'm sure the soundtrack will come out somewhere before or after that time Smile So, yeah, just one of Adam's debut.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 12:13 am

Ok Elusivehearts.... Freakysiti... your orders are noted! Please transfer the money asap!

Thanks!

Anymore orders???
Back to top Go down
lambskankSG

lambskankSG

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 4:15 pm

im in!

will transfer you the money tonight.

thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 5:00 pm

Ok the current orders are:

• ME - 1 x Adam's album
  • Elusive - 1 x Adam's album + 2012 OST
  • Freakysiti - 1 x Adam's album
  • Huiwen - 1 x Adam's album
  • Lambskank - 1 x Adam's album

Anymore orders for Adam's album from Amazon.com??
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:01 pm

Pauline, one more of Adam's debut album from me please!! AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct Icon_cheers

I'll try to transfer the money to your account by 3-5 days' time. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 9:48 pm

Hi Pauline!

I've transferred the money to your account earlier.

Ref: 6953

Yahoo
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 1:07 am

freakysiti wrote:
Hi Pauline!

I've transferred the money to your account earlier.

Ref: 6953

Yahoo

Thanks Siti! Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptySat 10 Oct 2009, 3:15 am

Around another order for Adam's cd by Serene_sg.

Any more orders?
Back to top Go down
lambskankSG

lambskankSG

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptySat 10 Oct 2009, 11:59 pm

transferred!

ref: 2495564525

thanks pauline! cheers
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 3:43 am

Hiya guys, sorry for the delay in ordering adam's album on Amazon.com.

I'm waiting to confirm Faila's order. Will confirm by tomorrow and will immediately place the order!

Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 9:48 pm

Hiya, the orders have been placed! Yah!

Now you can take comfort that you've contributed to Adam's steady climb up the Amazon Bestsellers List for Music from #6 to #5 (it dropped to a low of #6 earlier).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/music/ref=pd_ts_h/102-1893647-6052117

The Final List of Orders:

1. ME off course - Adam's Album
  2. elusivehearts - Adam's Album + 2012 OST
  3. freakysiti - Adam's Album
  4. lambskank - Adam's Album
  5. huiwen - Adam's Album
  6. sethlambert - Adam's Album
  7. serene - Adam's Album
  8. faila - Adam's Album
  9. chelsea - Adam's Album

Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 10:13 am

Can't believe i miss this!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 5:51 pm

Hey Pauline! I've transferred my payment to your account - my apologies for the delayal. =(

Reference code:
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

can i have one please im sorry i missed this.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:32 pm

skyeyaw wrote:
can i have one please im sorry i missed this.

Ok let me see what i can do. Please PM me your email and mobile number. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:11 pm

my goodness!! i missed this!! sob sob! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct   AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct Empty

Back to top Go down

AMAZON.COM is ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS of ADAM's ALBUM! Group Order via VPost NOW - Place your orders before SATURDAY 10 Oct
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next