The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)

Go down 
+7
gwynvalentine
Adam Daisuki
akai-
ooi (admin)
queenisabella
Faila
Sethshomaru
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) Empty
PostSubject: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 1:36 pm

I got this source from ONTD-AI, when a fan who was at the Idols show at Kansas City, asked Adam at the post-show M&Gs.

So yes, he has confirmed that his CD will drop a week after Kris' CD does.

Source >> ONTD-AI
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
Faila

Faila

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) Empty
PostSubject: Here it is! Said by the man himself!   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptySun 06 Sep 2009, 8:16 pm

I'm back baby!!!!! Squeeeeeeee!

omg, finally!! So, will it be in Singapore on Nov 24th or do we like have to wait, coz I think our government is sensible enough (after the rs incident) to know that we will tear down the walls of any cd shop that doesnt have adam's album in it:P
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 1:50 am

LOL... ok first off... I will be trying to check up RCA Singapore to see what is the official date the CD will be available in Singapore - no guarantees that they wd talk to us.

Secondly, will approach a CD chain here to negotiate for a deal for pre-ordering - meaning if we can commit to a certain number of copies of CDs, we can get it cheaper!

NOW... while we definitely can buy Adam's songs via iTunes and all that - we need to still buy Adam's CDs in Singapore! Then this wd record as a Singapore sale and if the numbers are good - there wd be a higher chance of Adam visiting Singapore! SO... even when u buy his songs on iTunes, we need you to buy his CD, preferably more than 1 copy (hey, buy as Christmas gifts).

So... I need to have an idea of the type of numbers we are talking about:

HOW MANY COPIES OF ADAM'S ALBUM WILL YOU BE BUYING???

For me... I am planning to buy at least 10 copies of his Album!

Now... you tell me how many you are buying... its ok if its just one copy... I just wanna know an estimate! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 4:07 pm

Probably 2! Or 3.. Depends Smile
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyMon 07 Sep 2009, 5:35 pm

1 for meee!!!!Razz
Back to top Go down
akai-

akai-

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:01 pm

Im buying at least 2-3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
akai-

akai-

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 10:02 pm

Im buying at least 2-3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adam Daisuki

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptySat 12 Sep 2009, 10:32 am

Hey Ooi and everyone

I try to visit here every couple weeks. I was also wondering when the CD would come to Asia. I will buy from iTunes and the store. I will get about 2 albums. I can't wait! bounce Sqeeee~~~~
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 12:47 pm

i'll probably buy 5 copies? Or maybe more, can give away as Christmas gifts Razz
Back to top Go down
RacheLtissue

RacheLtissue

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 12:07 am

LOL the idea of buying his album as xmas gifts seriously did came to my mind before I saw this and Im glad that people think alike too. Surprised
Guess I'm gonna buy probably 2 for myself, but if its seriously gonna be for xmas, I might get 5. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter. com/racheltissue
Myra

Myra

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 3:29 pm

I'm getting myself 2 copies~ Smile
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyMon 28 Sep 2009, 10:34 pm

I will as get many as I can!! I would love to see Adam's CD at No 1 in HMV stores!!!
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: still loving u, adam   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyFri 02 Oct 2009, 1:59 am

2 for me! once will be used heavilly, maybe on a daily basis!!!! hehehe
the other shall serves as a backup, should anything happen to the firt copy Sad
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:52 pm

Probably 3-4 copies for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:00 pm

I called up HMV to ask for the release date but they have no news yet.

Lets keep each other updated ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)   Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's new CD drops November 24th! (OOI: TELL ME HOW MANY ARE YOU PLANNING TO BUY?)
Page 1 of 1