The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! Empty
PostSubject: An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity!   An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 3:06 am

Check This Out!

Adam Lambert Hits a High Note with Pennyroyal Silver’s Signature Collection

Los Angeles, CA, August 05, 2009 --(PR.com)-- One of America’s favorite new musical talents has teamed up with Pennyroyal Silver®️ to benefit the MusiCares Foundation®️. Charismatic American Idol runner-up, Adam Lambert, has become the latest to contribute an original sketch design to the Pennyroyal Silver®️ Signature Collection.

Adam quoted, "I am thrilled to be able to contribute one of my hand drawn designs to the "Pennyroyal®️ Signature Collection" to benefit MusiCares®️. The "Eye of Horus" is a sign of protection and I got it tattooed on my wrist once I made the top 36 of American Idol. It has meant a lot to me during this creative process of my career and I am happy to share the design with others."

Pennyroyal®️ used Lambert’s exact sketch to create this unique hand-crafted sterling silver pendant. Only 100 were produced and each one of them is uniquely numbered along with Lambert’s signature on the back. Proceeds benefit The MusiCares Foundation®️ to help music people in times of person, medical and financial crises. Adam Lambert’s design retails for $150 and is available at www.pennyroyalsilver.com.

Pennyroyal’s Owner/Designer, Tim Foster, a music industry veteran-turned jewelry designer, created the Pennyroyal®️ Signature Collection to support the very musicians who inspire his hand-crafted jewelry designs. Actor/musician Jack Black has also contributed a sketch design to the Pennyroyal®️ Signature Collection to benefit MusiCares®️ and there are many more collaborations to come. For more information, please visit www.pennyroyalsilver.com

About MusiCares®️: Established in 1989 by The Recording Academy®️, MusiCares®️ provides a safety net of critical assistance for music people in times of need. MusiCares' services and resources cover a wide range of financial, medical and personal emergencies, and each case is treated with integrity and confidentiality. MusiCares®️ also focuses the resources and attention of the music industry on human service issues that directly impact the health and welfare of the music community. For more information, please visit www.musicares.com.

Unfortunately...

New Design by Adam Lambert- 8/3/09

All 100 of Adam's design to benefit MusiCares SOLD OUT in less than 2 hours! I will be speaking to Adam tomorrow and will ask him to do another design.

Too see a pic, go here...

https://i.servimg.com/u/f80/14/20/17/22/adam_p10.jpg
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: I WON ONE OF THE 40 LEFT! I BOUGHT THE PENDANT!   An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 7:44 pm

Guys, I entered the Raffle for the remaining 40 pendants and I WON the right to purchase 1!!! AND I DID!

Its now en route to me!

Its NOT cheap though and the shipping and handling is like half the asking price!

BUT I GOT IT!!

I'm sooooo HAPPY & SHOCKED that I got it!

Will post pictures of the pendant once it arrives!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity!   An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! EmptyTue 11 Aug 2009, 7:54 pm

Hey Pauline!

You are one lucky lady! Very Happy

I'm soooooo happy for you!

Congratulations! cheers

Jac
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity!   An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity! Empty

Back to top Go down

An Adam Designed Pendant For Charity!
Page 1 of 1