The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) Empty
PostSubject: RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =)   RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:51 pm

Gokey was immediately forgotten after Adam Lambert's explosive opening. The crowd went crazy as he belted out Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love". A lot of the things that I felt didn't work in Lambert's performances on the small screen were the very things that made seeing him live in an arena so fantastic. His opening number was pure electricity and left absolutely no doubt that he's a rock star. I was really shocked at just how amazing hearing Adam Lambert sing Zeppelin was. He followed with an extremely strong version of Muse's "Starlight" and then slowed it down with "Mad World". Although the live version of "Mad World" wasn't as magical as on the show, it was still fantastic. He pulled the entire audience in with the song and showed how easily he could warp the tempo and tone on stage. Adam called Allison on stage and the two of them did Foghat's "Slow Ride". My son turned to me and said, "Isn't that a song from Guitar Hero?!" (interesting how times have changed). Adam and Allison's chemistry were fantastic and the song was spot on. Adam finished his set with a medley of David Bowie songs including "Life on Mars", "Fame" and "Let's Dance". It was fun and playful, but I would have enjoyed more big rock like Queen or Kiss. Still, Lambert showed he's the real deal and his performance was so strong, I'll definitely make a point to see him when he returns on his own.

During Adam's set it became pretty clear how limited the staging of the show was. "Whole Lotta Love" screamed for some sort of pyrotechnics and his melody of Bowie songs could have been a huge production number with dancers and effects.

http://www.onpdx.com/music/american-idol-2...ortland-review/

==================================

Mark my words: Adam Lambert was greeted with a deafening roar. Whether you love or hate the guy's vocal technique, there's simply no denying his flair for showmanship. The guy OWNS the stage, with charisma that you can't turn away from.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/confessionsofanidoladdict/2009424181_american_idols_live_opening_ni.html

==================================

Adam so should have won.

How you react to that claim may say a lot about you -- at least whether or not you follow "American Idol."
Then it was time for the real show, and it belonged to Adam Lambert.
The slightly androgynous gothy singing sensation absolutely tore up "Whole Lotta Love" and, with help from Iraheta, transformed the classic rock dude anthem "Slow Ride" into something sly and fun.
Finally, the huge hall was full of energy.
And then some guy named Kris Allen came onstage and did a few dull songs, including, oddly, "Hey Jude" to end his winner-but-losing set.
Of course there were the show-closing group numbers, complete with choreographed moves and 10 pumping fists.

But really, Adam won.

http://www.oregonlive.com/music/index.ssf/2009/07/review_american_idol_tour_hits_portland.html
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

PostSubject: Re: RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =)   RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 8:59 pm

When an entire stadium of people rise simultaneously to their feet and yell with deafening frenzy for one man and one man alone, you know you're witnessing the birth of a Superstar.

http://modernhedonist.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/adam-lambert-at-american-idols-live-tour-portland-75/

===========================================

Watching the videos -- Adam is ELECTRIFYING! Pure showmanship, and cannot wait to see him in concert. A few of the other Idols were enjoyable, but the only other performer who gave me a rise was Allison, who I think is a Rock Goddess in the making -- "Cry Baby" was unbelievable! A reviewer somewhere mentioned that they would be first in line for tickets to an Adam concert with Allison as the opener -- agreed!

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/07/06/adam-lambert-kris-allen-hit-the-stage-again-as-american-idols-live-tour-kicks-off-in-portland/
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =)   RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) EmptySun 12 Jul 2009, 6:33 pm

A Concert Recap by a Glambert who attended the Oakland Concert

NOTE: I've only taken her Adam's parts! Glad to hear that ADAM has recovered from his headache (hangover?) from Sacramento and he was 200% in Oakland!

Recap by HEART:

This was definitely an Adam crowd! (All the loud screaming when his name or picture was on screen just like at the other venues.) And he was on fire tonight! Everyone was standing during his whole set! He was back in performance mode with WLL with the mike stand getting more lovin’ tonight! Everyone was on their feet. The energy and his vocals were incredible. It was almost like a wind machine was facing us, the audience, blowing my hair and clothes back.

I LOVE his Starlight by Muse song. Starlight, like Mad World is haunting in person and it’s like you don’t realize that you’re holding your breath because of his voice just wrapping around you and through your soul. He is just pure genius with his vocal talent. Plus when you watch him sing, he’s captivating on stage. He’s so gorgeous and he really commands the stage without really moving.

The raw bold energy came back with Slow Ride. They really play off each other and their voices really are great for this duet. It was fun and sexy!

His Bowie medley was soooooo good! The crowd exploded when he took off his F!Jacket! He had his mojo back (from Sacto) and boy, was he strutting around extra sexy it seemed. Of course, you heard about the black bra thrown on stage which he picked up and yelled in a deep sexy voice “YEAAAAHHH!” before he threw it back. It was funny!

His voice was strong, sexy and he was just mesmerizing to watch and listen in person. He made some slightly different vocal adjustments to his songs. I think it’s great how he changes it up every time he sings the same songs!

His “little” Adam got some lovin’ tonight too. The crowd loved it! I think Adam will be more bold as the tour goes on. I can’t wait to see what he does in LA this Thursday!

Of course, Kris was awesome during his set. Everyone loved Heartless and the Killer’s song is perfect for his set. Thank God, NB is gone! People sang along with Aint No Sunshine and Hey Jude. Kris’s vocals were strong and spot on and he did really well. My friend felt sorry for Kris having to go after Adam’s set. It’s such an opposite vibe, but it works with Kris and he really is good! I love how Kris plays the piano and different guitars and brings a lot of energy to his set too.

Kradam got some lovin’ during Hey Jude and Don’t Stop! Lots of eye contact and smiling and there was some attempt in crumping/dirty dancing like they did at the Finale during So What. It sorta reminded me of Mavid. I think Adam was attempting some crumping and Kris didn’t get what he was supposed to do, but Adam had that twinkly smile at Kris! Plus when they finished their finale song, Kradam walked off together first, looking and smiling at each other. I almost thought they were skipping, it was so cute.

If you’ve seen Danny’s set with just the red shirt on, he is so sweaty! I guess tonight, Danny must’ve had been extra sweaty because it appeared that Adam, while he was singing, had to use a black towel with his foot to wipe off Danny’s sweat off the stage floor! hee!

I’ve been to all the AI concerts, but I have to say that all have been enjoyable, but I swear that Adam Lambert brings something very special to that stage that I’ve never seen. Plus the talent in the AI8 Top 5 can’t compare to any other season’s Top 5.

http://mjsbigblog.com/american-idols-live-oakland-ca-071109.htm
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =)   RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =) Empty

Back to top Go down

RAVE reviews on Adam. A compliation. =)
Page 1 of 1