The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)

Go down 
+15
AmeliaNorman
ifitkillsme
Nurul.
misslambertfan
sabbyloves
ooi (admin)
sakiaishida
Sasha_Keller
shasha
skyeyaw
queenisabella
chardonnayeve
Adam's Eve
VeeeKay07
noralambert
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
noralambert

noralambert

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) Empty
PostSubject: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:42 am

so here we go..
Back to top Go down
VeeeKay07

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:49 am

I was trying to look for an intro thread, so thanks Nora for starting this. Well I'm Vanessa, but you can just call me Vee Smile
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: noralambert   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:51 am

Hi all, my name is nora binte ahmad, and i'm also known as noralambert <cough cough> haha

i'm 21 years old, and are currently working as a medical technologist. (yay! no more schools for me!>

when did i start liking adam?? the moment i saw him.. honestly! i liked him immediately..when he came into the room..the 'i'm no skerd' thingy.. he totally mesmerise me then Smile

how crazy am i?? i may not be the craziest fan but i do have all of his ai's vidz on my dvd recorder, on my psp.. and my hp are full of his photos.. i do collect newspaper articles on him. But the saddest thing is that.. i didnt manage to get the RS mag! Can u believe that!! and i do have a youtube account, and i made videos of adam and his ai songs.. do visit my page at https://www.youtube.com/user/noralambert

what do i love about adam?? his eyes, hair, the way he carries himself, his vocals (wow!!) and the list continues.. i just love this guy!!

cheers that's about it i guess..
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:52 am

VeeeKay07 wrote:
I was trying to look for an intro thread, so thanks Nora for starting this. Well I'm Vanessa, but you can just call me Vee Smile

hmm.. tell us more about yourself?? hehe
Back to top Go down
VeeeKay07

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 1:02 am

noralambert wrote:
VeeeKay07 wrote:

hmm.. tell us more about yourself?? hehe

I'm 19, in my 3rd year of poly pursuing a Diploma in Food Science. Not exactly the path I wanna take, but it's kinda a long story and I shan't go into that. My interests include singing, graphic designing, and photography. I have videos up on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/veeekay07) and also a Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/veeekay07). I play the piano (which I've been playing for about 10 years or so now), and am learning how to the play guitar. Music is pretty much my life Smile

Well, honestly I wasn't sure if I was gonna watch this season of Idol (but well, I'm glad I did!) Haha. After I heard everyone talking about Adam, I figured I had to check him out. I can't say exactly when I became a fan, but I have to say that he definitely brings something different to the show and never fails to impress each week. And boy does he have one heck of an amazing voice!!!
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 2:59 pm

hello peeps, my name is {Eve}, i am in my teens ( not telling my age and real name. Razz ) i am a girl. i love adam lambert, he has influenced me in so many ways e.g. style, taste in music, the way i behave, and i have an obsession with trying to not blend in. (in a good way of course) i love my parents... and orchard road. Very Happy

okay, back to adam lambert. he is AWESOME. i dont watch american idol during the auditions, and i fell in love with him quite late... say, born to be wild?before that i liked him, but not so much.

he is easily the best performer on that show... Laughing me and my BFF cried when he didnt win. Sad it was like, one of the saddest moments of my life.
sigh... but adam is doing better than the rest of the contestants... but even when he didnt win, he will always remain an unfading memory to me... <3

peace.
Back to top Go down
chardonnayeve

chardonnayeve

PostSubject: haha another eve here =)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 11:09 pm

heya everyone!!!

you can call me evelyn or eve...am a dentist (this word sure strikes fear in everyones hearts rite!) but relax, i am not a mean sadistic dentist like the one you had in primary school, who drilled into ur teeth without numbing u up first....gah!

but anyway. enough of the dental talk. lets see, i've just moved back to singapore about a year ago after studying and working in the land of down under.....perth. adelaide, countryside and city...for 7 years!~ but singapore is still home and the singapore glamberts ROCK!!!

i love animals.

my dream job is to play in a band.

i have many dreams but life is too practical for that now hey.

i am constantly grateful but also wish that many things were different.

i feel like piercing my belly button again.

i do not like ice cream.

ok lah, will try to meet up with u guys tomorrowwww.....enough of the random things about me =)

oh yeah and its been nice to get to know some of you so far....like pauline and nurul....on facebook. look forward to meeting more of u! =)
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 3:43 pm

hiya, im bored, dunno what to do, so here are some... other things about me.

my fave singers/bands are lady gaga(woohoo!), avenged sevenfold, ,muse, sam sparro... etc.
my fave record producer: RedOne, cause he produced lady gaga's record and the music is MIND-BLOWINGLY AWESOME.
fave animals : cats, snakes... you know why. (hint: RS cover)lawl.
fave websites... this one right here. the SG glamberts are a cool bunch.
(we are glamberts...glamberts are cool as hell)
fave genres of music... electro, dance, rock, glam rock... punk, metal, hardcore... basically anything that can give anyone a headache i guess. Smile
i absolutely LOVE deep purple nailpolish, the colour is so glam. LOL. i actually boght really dark blue (the color adam always wears) but the auntie gave me the wrong colour (black) Crying or Very sad and i already have black.

well, PEACE OUT.
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 8:10 pm

ok...lets see what you guys need to know about me hmm

ok, Im a teen who loves adam like crazy but is surrounded by close minded stereotypical adamists (adam haters) I wished i didn't have to but me being a fan is kinda private; no one else knows. thats kinda cool lah.

Anyways, I loove singing. Never liked anything rock until adam sang. USed to love country music, but when adam said he hated it and came with ROF, i didn't really care). I love purple nail polish too and am a cat lovers as well. My cat loves adam too, she would watch al with me on the sofa. My dream is to meet adam and sing with him (i don't care if its even twinkle twinkle little star) i have recently become jealous of snakes and butterflies.

I love pink and purple. FAv artists : adam(duh), pink, beyonce, mj(rip man), jordin sparks, elvis, lady gaga...got a lot more cannot remember.

Yup thats it:D
Back to top Go down
Adam's Eve

Adam's Eve

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 3:36 pm

wow... you guys are interesting, so many diff personalities. Very Happy

and yay! im everyone's 'younger sis'... Laughing we're such a happy glam-family... Cool
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 9:00 pm

hi Im 18, and im in AJ a shithole, taking shitty a levels. i am an arts student ,crazy, whacked, like all the weird artistic stuff eg pos etry plays bla bla

i am weird, and love saying provocative things and screwing around with peoples heads like adam does.
i loved adam the moment i heard him sing and when i saw him.strange, usually i am antigoth looking ,vain dudes with high voices
but i got hooked.
when he sang tracks of my tears, i sobbed like a baby.
and mad world ..
its the story of myi life.never really fit in anywhere.
i love singing atnd i love performing, but i love music more than anything- from opera to classics..
and i wanna go to NYU
but i dont noe..

i think Adam is special because he understands whats it like to be a misfit and yet bares his soul on stage.
i really don't want him to end up like freddie mercury or kurt cobain or michael jackson affraid
Back to top Go down
shasha

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 2:40 am

Hello. I'm Aishah and I'm 16. I fell in love with Adam the first time I saw him on tv, which was during the auditions. I guess I'm not as huge a fan as some of you over here, but I think I'm still pretty obsessed. I collect newspaper cut-outs of Adam, download many of his songs and pictures to my phone and visit his fan sites frequently. I haven't been using this site much 'cause I was already hooked on adam-lambert.com when I found out about this one. I think I'll be visiting this site more often, though. ;D

Follow me on twitter! [CLICK!]
Back to top Go down
Sasha_Keller

Sasha_Keller

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 4:34 am

Hey guys! rabbit I'm Sasha. Turning 19 this year and am currently studying Mass Communications.

Like Nora, I've become a Glambert the moment I saw him. I don't think I'm that obsessed but if you consider writing fanfics about him obsessed then, hehehe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sakiaishida

sakiaishida

PostSubject: Hi~ *waves* First Post here!~   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:37 pm

Lol~~ wow. sure took me long enough to find the Singapore Glambert Hangout~ XD

Anyways~~~ *waves* Hi to everyone here~ New to this community (I guess I hang out too much on one platform of interaction...XD), but not new the Adam loving~~ Very Happy

Well~ About myself. Well, I go by two names, Sakia. or Silk if you prefer, I'm a student teacher (aka I sold my life to NIE....well, soon....I'm officially start like in 2 months time.) Okay, I'm pretty much stupid in terms of English pop/rock unless you talk about 70s/80s/60s stuff. (and I'm a 90s kid. lol) Stuff I listen too? Beatles, ABBA, MJ (T^T), and was a fan of David Bowie before I knew Adam liked him. XD Great fan of Lady Gaga though, I got into her like 3 months ago? XD But name any Jpop/Jrock/Anime, I think I'll have heard/read/fangalled over them at some point of my life.

...yeah. if my name seems familiar...well. Think ST article. XD *embarrassed*

AND TO END OFF: I'LL <3 TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS!~~~ <3 I NEED TO SURROUND MYSELF WITH ENOUGH/MORE ADAM-CRAZY PEOPLE XD LIFE IS USELESS WITHOUT ADAM (lol...sounding pathetic here~~~ XD)

*goes back to listen to the cellcast*

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sakia-chan.livejournal.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 12:45 pm

WELCOME WELCOME....

Are you one of the girls in the photo as Glambert fans for the FINALE???

Me listening to the cellcast too!!

(ok ok... I know.. I have not introduce myself here yet... but go to About Us on our Blog and you can know a little about me immediately!)
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
sabbyloves

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:36 pm

Hey guys!! I'm Sabrina! a.k.a sabby. Im 16 dis yr and am currently studying in Bukit View Secondary School. Sry guys! Haven't been very active in Sg Glamberts. I love adam from the auditions. I knew he would make it. HIs like the shining star. At first I was a fan, but not as crazy. Just a normal 'YES HIS AWESOME' fan. Throughout the show I was rooting for him to win. His amazing and is in a very different league then the rest of the idols. However, I was very dissapointed and heart broken when he won. I was frustrated with the results. Then I finally realised how obssesed I am of Adam. I have to listen to his song everyday to get me motivated to study. I have to see his face to make me smile and lighten up my life. His such an inspiration to me. And I really2 hope dat i can meet him one day. I am really glad that i've found a place where I belong here in Sg Glamberts where you guys love Adam as much as I do. I relly hope dat I can share a very close bond with u guys when i'm more active aft my Os. GO SG GLAMBERT!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:26 pm

Welcome Sabby!

We would love to have you be more active in SG Glamberts too BUT off course, studies is more important at this point.

Just come by and visit the BLOG and FORUM whenever you want a break! Do post a feedback or a comment!

Hopefully after your "O"s... ADAM will have his world tour and will come by Singapore!
Back to top Go down
sabbyloves

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:00 pm

YEAH!!! Hopefully he'll come to SG by then. Thks Oii!!! i'll try to drop by as frequently as possible! Smile
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 10:44 pm

hey sabby! Welcome, welcome to paradise:P I was freakishly glad when I found this place too. And my full on obsession started at around the same time as you; when the results showed and I cried in the bathroom 15minutes later (unglam) Good luck with your o's. Once its over you can slack but i've still gotta study Sad Anyways, this is da place to be. Nice to have a new member of da Glamfam! (Thats what I'm calling us. If it catches on, please lemme know lol! )
Back to top Go down
sabbyloves

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 1:36 pm

thks Isabella!! woah! Glamfam is very catchy!! A superb name for us!! I like!! Smile btw, dun worry. in no time at all, you'll be finishing ur course of studies too. Time always pass so fast. I still can't believe dat i'm gonna be in a jc or a poly nxt yr! Gd luck in ur studies too!!!
Back to top Go down
misslambertfan

misslambertfan

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 1:39 am

Hello everyone! im kerri and new here.. well just tell you how i become a fan on adam:) the first time i saw him in audition, i was like thinking this guy is very interesting and decided to look forward to him everyweek. to my surprise, he "wow" me every performance he did. so impressed.. nt only he is talented, he is also charismatic, nice, got X-factor, style and more good things..disappointed that he didn't win but i also felt happy for kris. i like KRADAM! anyway i believe he gonna be iconic and successful in the future. ok that's how i become a fan of him..haha.. hope to know more about the glamberts and adam details:) bye
Back to top Go down
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 2:17 am

Hey Kerri!
Welcomeee, glad to have you be a part of the Singapore Glamberts :]!
Back to top Go down
queenisabella

queenisabella

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 11:04 pm

thanks Sabby:P and welcome Kerri What a Face i love kradam too!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 11:18 pm

misslambertfan wrote:
Hello everyone! im kerri and new here.. well just tell you how i become a fan on adam:) the first time i saw him in audition, i was like thinking this guy is very interesting and decided to look forward to him everyweek. to my surprise, he "wow" me every performance he did. so impressed.. nt only he is talented, he is also charismatic, nice, got X-factor, style and more good things..disappointed that he didn't win but i also felt happy for kris. i like KRADAM! anyway i believe he gonna be iconic and successful in the future. ok that's how i become a fan of him..haha.. hope to know more about the glamberts and adam details:) bye

Hi Kerri! Welcome welcome!

Do come by and post often here! If anything.. an encouraging word for the posts that you enjoy would be great!

If you have thoughts about Adam and would like to BLOG and share with all - go to our BLOG, write it and I'll publish it!

In the meantime, you must JOIN our VIDEO TRIBUTE PROJECT!! Smile
Back to top Go down
misslambertfan

misslambertfan

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:14 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
misslambertfan wrote:

Hi Kerri! Welcome welcome!

Do come by and post often here! If anything.. an encouraging word for the posts that you enjoy would be great!

If you have thoughts about Adam and would like to BLOG and share with all - go to our BLOG, write it and I'll publish it!

In the meantime, you must JOIN our VIDEO TRIBUTE PROJECT!! Smile

thanks...what's the blog? yea i seen the details about the video tribute project and that's cool.. but i think i can only commit to the project after aug cos i gt caught up by my projects and exams..it's good to be part of it..haha..so hw?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)   As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :) Empty

Back to top Go down

As requested.. this is a thread to introduce ourselves :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next