The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
A video gift for Adam?? EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
A video gift for Adam?? EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A video gift for Adam??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
noralambert

noralambert

A video gift for Adam?? Empty
PostSubject: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:33 am

as mentioned on https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/off-topic-f10/suggestions-for-new-project-for-adam-t57.htm

our new project would be on making a video for adam, and it would be from all of us. I do have my own youtube account https://www.youtube.com/user/noralambert and i made all of these videos myself..

recently, i was thinking of making a new video, based on the singapore glamberts.. what do u guys think?

it would be awesome if you guys could send me photos of yourselves and adam (posters, mags, tees whatever).. the photos can be on anything.. it can be a picture of u and the rs magazine with adam on the cover?? anything..

and pauline, if it is not of a hassle, do u mind sending me the photos taken from the adam's gift package as seen on https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/gifting-adam-f6/adam-s-gift-package-see-all-the-pics-of-the-final-package-t2-15.htm

tell me what do u guys think.. u may email me at nora_lambert@yahoo.com.sg if you wish to contribute photos of yourself and adam's.. till then

take care

regards,
nora
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:40 am

Hey Nora,

Great idea! BUT maybe we can have a better idea of the whole theme of the video so that we can send relevant pictures? Also, we can TAKE specific pictures for the video!

Example:

One Glambert at each TOURIST site eg Merlion, Esplanade, Raffles Hotel etc

One Glambert at each religious building (outside lah) eg temple, mosque, hindu temple etc

One Glambert at a "interesting" place/with an "interesting" person eg on a trishaw with an old trishaw driver, with a drag queen, at a night spot

These are some ideas! I think it would be great if we can make it different, unique... maybe focus on the FOOD, WEATHER, HOW SMALL WE REALLY ARE... etc.
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Probably assign every singapore glambert a place of destination if they want to contribute   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 6:19 pm

Yeah, probably assign those who want to participate in this video.

But what will we be doing?
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 11:21 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
Hey Nora,

Great idea! BUT maybe we can have a better idea of the whole theme of the video so that we can send relevant pictures? Also, we can TAKE specific pictures for the video!

Example:

One Glambert at each TOURIST site eg Merlion, Esplanade, Raffles Hotel etc

One Glambert at each religious building (outside lah) eg temple, mosque, hindu temple etc

One Glambert at a "interesting" place/with an "interesting" person eg on a trishaw with an old trishaw driver, with a drag queen, at a night spot

These are some ideas! I think it would be great if we can make it different, unique... maybe focus on the FOOD, WEATHER, HOW SMALL WE REALLY ARE... etc.

u are truly creative, pauline!! recently, i went to singapore flyer and the zoo.. so i'll contribute photos of the spore flyer and zoo?
Back to top Go down
Nurul.

Nurul.

PostSubject: Re: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:32 pm

OKAY!
So this idea just popped into my head at the most random of times, but anyway.

You know how Pauline suggested that we pose for pictures in front of all those cultural destinations, all the places that makes Singapore Singapore?
Well, why not dress up while we're at it?
You know, in baju kurung/kebaya, cheongsam (spelling?)... Traditional costumes, in general.
But we gotta vamp up the look, be as glamorous as possible!

...that is, if you guys don't mind getting all dressy just to go to these places to snap a picture.
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: Re: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 9:13 pm

Nurul. wrote:
OKAY!
So this idea just popped into my head at the most random of times, but anyway.

You know how Pauline suggested that we pose for pictures in front of all those cultural destinations, all the places that makes Singapore Singapore?
Well, why not dress up while we're at it?
You know, in baju kurung/kebaya, cheongsam (spelling?)... Traditional costumes, in general.
But we gotta vamp up the look, be as glamorous as possible!

...that is, if you guys don't mind getting all dressy just to go to these places to snap a picture.

great idea.. i dont mind being the photographer flower
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 9:04 pm

that would be darn awesome
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i think we should do the glitter thing too.
so like when do we sent it by
or do we meet up to do this.
IM SO EXCITED.. lol!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Merging of 2 Threads and 2 Ideas....   A video gift for Adam?? EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 11:44 pm

Guys... thru this Thread and the other one that used to be in Off-Topic (which I've moved here)... I am going to merge them into ONE cohesive thread and idea ok...

I am going to LOCK this thread and the OTHER one too and START a NEW ONE!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A video gift for Adam??   A video gift for Adam?? Empty

Back to top Go down

A video gift for Adam??
Page 1 of 1