The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!

Go down 
+13
Adam's Eve
queenisabella
hunnyza
Gabhyde
gwynvalentine
HuiWen
mizurei
Faila
ooi (admin)
Sethshomaru
noralambert
Nurul.
serene_sg
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabhyde

Gabhyde

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:23 am

Love the gift basket and orchid. Is it still $15 or more? How and when do we pay?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:25 am

No worries.

Debbie - I directed her from Twitter! Razz

I'll be ordering the Hamper over the phone tonight! Only way to get special request - orchid etc.

Will update you guys once its done!!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:41 am

Gabhyde wrote:
Love the gift basket and orchid. Is it still $15 or more? How and when do we pay?

Gabhyde, I've sent you a PM. But can you please give me your email?

Also, are you living in Singapore?
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

Location : SG-Glambert #3, Glamb #14, Globert #383, Glambert #2612

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 12:58 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Gabhyde wrote:

Gabhyde, I've sent you a PM. But can you please give me your email?

Also, are you living in Singapore?
Hey Pauline, Gab is a Singaporean. =) Her email is on the second page of this thread. patgabhyde@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:03 am

Ok thanks!

Then how did she managed to get a SASE? WOW... she got Adam to sign the pic and have it sent back??? WOW!! :p
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 1:14 am

OH MY! This is so exciting!

Shes so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'VE BEEN CHECKIN MY MAILBOX BUT NO MAIL FROM ADAM!

So sadddddddd Haiz........... i did not include the SASE.. but i am really hoping i will receive his signed photo
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: THE DEED IS DONE!!!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:48 am

Hey guys,

I've MADE THE ORDER!! You know what is funny? They have received 4 other orders to send stuff to ADAM at the Arena! I didn't even need to give her the address!! It was really funny. The lady I spoke to - Jill - was really nice! She took our custom order and was willing to do us a favour and print an additional document to add into our greeting card. I've asked for a GLAM Rocking card with Black and Gold and Glitter but its really dependent on what they have. I've asked her if she can take a photo of our basket and send the pic to me before sending it out - but this is not guaranteed! Hopefully she would do it!

Ok... what I ordered:

1 Healthy Gourmet Basket
1 Stem of Violet Orchid
1 Full Size Greeting Card (Note on Card below)
**Special Request: To add an A4-document in the greeting card (with the SG Glamberts photo and photo of the necklace)

To be DELIVERED to:

Adam Lambert
American Idol Tour
c/o Rose Garden Arena
One Center Court
Portland, OR 97227
Phone # of arena 503-797-9658

Date of Delivery: 3 July Friday

Cost of Order: US$100.00 / S#155.00 >>> EACH OF US HAS TO PAY S$13.00 (I rounded up)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Message on our Card:

Dear Adam,

LOVE & KISSES from your Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora, lambskankSG & Debbie!!

We are ecstatic that you've found our Crystal Tie Necklace gift to you 'AMAZING' (Access Hollywood Interview) and we will be overjoyed to see you wear it! We hope you loved the Tribute Album that we created for you & that you got a kick out of reading your news clippings!

Please do come to SINGAPORE for your Album Promo and Concert in the future—We Are Waiting For You!

This gift of healthy food and fruits to YOU is to wish you all the best for the tour and to your upcoming album! The stalk of orchid symbolises YOU—for being beautiful and exotic—and of the love, respect and admiration that is coming to you from Singapore (the orchid is our national flower).

Take good care of yourself! AND SLAY THE PERFORMANCES!

See you in Singapore soon!!

LOVING YOU, the Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora, lambskankSG and Debbie!

www.singaporeglamberts.com @SG_Glamberts
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 9:38 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Hey guys,

I've MADE THE ORDER!! You know what is funny? They have received 4 other orders to send stuff to ADAM at the Arena! I didn't even need to give her the address!! It was really funny. The lady I spoke to - Jill - was really nice! She took our custom order and was willing to do us a favour and print an additional document to add into our greeting card. I've asked for a GLAM Rocking card with Black and Gold and Glitter but its really dependent on what they have. I've asked her if she can take a photo of our basket and send the pic to me before sending it out - but this is not guaranteed! Hopefully she would do it!

Ok... what I ordered:

1 Healthy Gourmet Basket
1 Stem of Violet Orchid
1 Full Size Greeting Card (Note on Card below)
**Special Request: To add an A4-document in the greeting card (with the SG Glamberts photo and photo of the necklace)

To be DELIVERED to:

Adam Lambert
American Idol Tour
c/o Rose Garden Arena
One Center Court
Portland, OR 97227
Phone # of arena 503-797-9658

Date of Delivery: 3 July Friday

Cost of Order: US$100.00 / S#155.00 >>> EACH OF US HAS TO PAY S$13.00 (I rounded up)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Message on our Card:

Dear Adam,

LOVE & KISSES from your Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora, lambskankSG & Debbie!!

We are ecstatic that you've found our Crystal Tie Necklace gift to you 'AMAZING' (Access Hollywood Interview) and we will be overjoyed to see you wear it! We hope you loved the Tribute Album that we created for you & that you got a kick out of reading your news clippings!

Please do come to SINGAPORE for your Album Promo and Concert in the future—We Are Waiting For You!

This gift of healthy food and fruits to YOU is to wish you all the best for the tour and to your upcoming album! The stalk of orchid symbolises YOU—for being beautiful and exotic—and of the love, respect and admiration that is coming to you from Singapore (the orchid is our national flower).

Take good care of yourself! AND SLAY THE PERFORMANCES!

See you in Singapore soon!!

LOVING YOU, the Singapore Glamberts: Serene, Ooi, gywnvalentine, SethLambert, Gabhyde, HuiWen, hunnyza, wxteoevilyn, VeeeKay07, Ixora, lambskankSG and Debbie!

www.singaporeglamberts.com @SG_Glamberts

Pauline, I love you!!
Thank you for calling up the florist!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:33 am

Hi all,

For the payment, can you please transfer S$13.00 each to my POSB Savings Account. Details below:

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 2:52 pm

Cool Beans, Pauline! It certainly has been hard on you to make all these arrangements. cheers

I'll be sending in my payment by this week. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 10:44 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
Hi all,

For the payment, can you please transfer S$13.00 each to my POSB Savings Account. Details below:

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

Thank you.

Hi Pauline,
I just transferred the funds over. Very Happy Very Happy
Please check if you have received as ibanking seems to have a problem.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:40 pm

gwynvalentine wrote:

So sadddddddd Haiz........... i did not include the SASE.. but i am really hoping i will receive his signed photo

when did you send in your letter to adam? i did too last fri. not sure if he'll receive it before he went to portland. but i included the SASE thing though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hot-fiery-wicked.blogspot.com
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:42 pm

debbie wrote:
gwynvalentine wrote:

when did you send in your letter to adam? i did too last fri. not sure if he'll receive it before he went to portland. but i included the SASE thing though.

Mine reached 19Entertainment last Friday.
Took them a week to send it there by Speedpost..!! Call that fast eh?

I put in a SASE kit with US stamps. Hopefully, I'll get it back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:49 pm

serene_sg wrote:
debbie wrote:
gwynvalentine wrote:

as in 5 working days or just overall 7 days? i hope mine did reach him before he left. i didn't put US stamps though, i found on wikipedia this international reply coupons instead. i hope that worked as well. i wanna get my photos back!
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:52 pm

debbie wrote:
serene_sg wrote:
debbie wrote:
gwynvalentine wrote:

as in 5 working days or just overall 7 days? i hope mine did reach him before he left. i didn't put US stamps though, i found on wikipedia this international reply coupons instead. i hope that worked as well. i wanna get my photos back!

Supposed to be 2 to 4 working days.
But turned out to be 5 instead.

I heard the international reply coupons needs to be exchanged from the post office.
So that means someone had to go to the post office to get the stamps then paste them, then send them out.
I'm not sure if 19 Entertainment would do it.
Keep your fingers crossed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:57 pm

serene_sg wrote:
debbie wrote:
serene_sg wrote:
debbie wrote:
gwynvalentine wrote:

Supposed to be 2 to 4 working days.
But turned out to be 5 instead.

I heard the international reply coupons needs to be exchanged from the post office.
So that means someone had to go to the post office to get the stamps then paste them, then send them out.
I'm not sure if 19 Entertainment would do it.
Keep your fingers crossed. Very Happy

oohh maaaann. how did you do the SASE thing? cause i thought i needed US stamp then i didn't know how to get it.
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:58 pm

I got my US friend to help me. Very Happy
Dont know if it works yet.
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 12:34 am

serene_sg wrote:
I got my US friend to help me. Very Happy
Dont know if it works yet.

oooh lucky you!
Back to top Go down
debbie

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 12:34 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Hi all,

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

Thank you.

is there any way else i can pass you the cash cause i dont have an account to transfer to money from
Back to top Go down
skyeyaw

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 8:02 pm

serene_sg wrote:
Hello to all SG-Glamberts!

I saw this thread in idolforums.com
A fan is suggesting that we could send letters to wish Adam luck on the TOUR!
So I thought this could be a fantastic thing for us to do for Adam!
We need him to remember Singapore. Very Happy

================================

Apparently, some Jason fans sent him stuff last year and he got them!

She said that the Top 10 will arrive in Portland a few days early (July 1st or 2nd) to rehearse for the first show on the actual stage in an arena so Adam will have time to receive/read the mail.
She said to make sure that we mail it in time so that it gets there by FRIDAY JULY 3RD (no mail will be delivered on the 4th or 5th and it won't be forwarded to him after he's gone!)

Here's the address:

Adam Lambert

\
American Idol Tour
c/o Rose Garden Arena
One Center Court
Portland, OR 97227

Is anyone interested in this project?
I'm guessing if everyone contributes.
MAYBE $5 for each of us will do?

Also, please visit this thread to provide some suggestions for our next project!
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/off-topic-f10/suggestions-for-new-project-for-adam-t57.htm

List of SG-Glamberts Participating

1) serene_sg
2) ooi
3) gywnvalentine
4) SethLambert
5) Gabhyde
6) HuiWen
7) hunnyza
8 ) Evelyn
9) VeeeKay07
10) Ixora
11) lambskankSG
12) Debbie

I WANNA JOIN PLEASE
Back to top Go down
hunnyza

hunnyza

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 12:10 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
Hi all,

Pauline Ooi Chen Ni
POSB Savings Account
014-14296-7

Thank you.

Hi Pauline,
Transferred the $$ to you acc this afternoon.
many many thanks for ordering the basket, and the lovely note.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 2:00 am

skyeyaw wrote:
serene_sg wrote:
Hello to all SG-Glamberts!

I saw this thread in idolforums.com
A fan is suggesting that we could send letters to wish Adam luck on the TOUR!
So I thought this could be a fantastic thing for us to do for Adam!
We need him to remember Singapore. Very Happy

Apparently, some Jason fans sent him stuff last year and he got them!

She said that the Top 10 will arrive in Portland a few days early (July 1st or 2nd) to rehearse for the first show on the actual stage in an arena so Adam will have time to receive/read the mail.
She said to make sure that we mail it in time so that it gets there by FRIDAY JULY 3RD (no mail will be delivered on the 4th or 5th and it won't be forwarded to him after he's gone!)

Here's the address:

Adam Lambert

\
American Idol Tour
c/o Rose Garden Arena
One Center Court
Portland, OR 97227

Is anyone interested in this project?
I'm guessing if everyone contributes.
MAYBE $5 for each of us will do?

Also, please visit this thread to provide some suggestions for our next project!
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com/off-topic-f10/suggestions-for-new-project-for-adam-t57.htm

List of SG-Glamberts Participating

1) serene_sg
2) ooi
3) gywnvalentine
4) SethLambert
5) Gabhyde
6) HuiWen
7) hunnyza
8 ) Evelyn
9) VeeeKay07
10) Ixora
11) lambskankSG
12) Debbie

I WANNA JOIN PLEASE

HI! Its kinda too late - the order is being delivered now and I don't think I can change the message in the card to add your name in. Look out for our next Gift Project for Adam - Video Tribute! Do join us for that project!! (See the thread posted for it!)
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: OUR GIFT HAS BEEN DELIVERED & here are the pics!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 10:01 pm

Guys, the gift was delivered on 3 July Fri 12pm!!

And the florist was very kind - she took photos of the Gift Basket before delivering it. Enjoy!

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 Iqfpxd

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 10o1es6

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 15q2p3q
Back to top Go down
serene_sg

serene_sg

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Jul 2009, 10:43 pm

Awww... the florist is soooooo sweet!
Am so glad that it reached the stadium already.

Too bad we cant really see the contents..
Keep checking the twitters of the other idols, they twitpic more often!!
maybe.. if we are lucky.. we get shots of them eating the stuff.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 2:08 am

Good idea Serene.

Ok I'm going to follow them - but to follow Mike Sarvar - Yuck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!   Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sending HEALTHY GOURMET BASKET to Adam's FIRST Tour Stop! WE ARE SENDING THIS! - GIFT HAS BEEN SENT AND WE HAVE PICS!! SEE NOW!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next