The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!

Go down 
+19
hannahglitz
h00l1g4nz
rikei_07
AdamAlways
laiste
pinkyling
Astarina
ADAMLAMEBRTFOREVER
NanaIsya
rcjy
illegurlz
Glamazed
zhixinnnLAMBERT
plumerri
HuiWen
Spirited
Cally
freakysiti
ooi (admin)
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
illegurlz

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 May 2010, 7:58 pm

Hi Pauline.

I'm on pm shift that day. Is there a way I can meet u on Sunday afta 4pm instead?
Or any other alternative to get e mags?
Back to top Go down
zhixinnnLAMBERT

zhixinnnLAMBERT

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 10:30 am

Hey Pauline

Im unable to make it on Saturday as im only free at early noon . Is there any timing on Sunday around 8pm?
I can go to ur house downstairs to collect it though (:

Zhixin (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/zhixinnnLAMBERT
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 4:59 pm

zhixinnnLAMBERT wrote:
Hey Pauline

Im unable to make it on Saturday as im only free at early noon . Is there any timing on Sunday around 8pm?
I can go to ur house downstairs to collect it though (:

Zhixin (:

Hi, I don't live in a HDB estate so unless u hv a car/ride, it would be inconvenient to come to my house to collect.

Apart from IN ROCK, what else are you collecting or have ordered? You ordered FLAUNT right? What about Rolling Stone Japan?
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
AdamAlways

AdamAlways

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 May 2010, 7:54 pm

Hi Pauline

OK, I will collect the mag from you this Sat. Thanks for the arrangement! Very Happy

At last we can get our hands on the mag with the poster of Adam! Yipee! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
h00l1g4nz

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:25 am

Hi Pauline,

Besides the 2 In Rock, I'll be collecting that 1 RS Japan magazine too...

I'm just here to remind you just in case you forgot about it....

Thanks
Back to top Go down
laiste

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 May 2010, 12:54 pm

hi i ordered the jap rolling stone too so i'll collect this at the same time as rolling stone when it arrives ok?

thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
zhixinnnLAMBERT

zhixinnnLAMBERT

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 6:24 pm

Yup i have a ride there so it`s alright (: Oh i ordered the INROCK magazine only (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/zhixinnnLAMBERT
ADAMLAMEBRTFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 10:22 pm

Hey!
K, will see you tmr. Smile
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptySat 15 May 2010, 1:17 am

hi, pauline will be there to collect it.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptySat 15 May 2010, 1:50 pm

laiste wrote:
hi i ordered the jap rolling stone too so i'll collect this at the same time as rolling stone when it arrives ok?

thanks for the update!

They both have arrived!

Collect them BOTH TODAY!! Smile
Back to top Go down
laiste

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptySat 15 May 2010, 2:03 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
laiste wrote:

thanks for the update!

They both have arrived!

Collect them BOTH TODAY!! Smile

oh yay! i'll see you later then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glamazed

Glamazed

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptySat 29 May 2010, 2:40 pm

Hi Pauline!

I'm so sorry, but I missed out on the collection of the InRock Mag at J8 the other day.
Do you mind postage of the magazines?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ADAMLAMEBRTFOREVER

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptySun 30 May 2010, 3:54 pm

Hey!
I'll be there later at about 5.30 to collect the inrock mag.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Glamazed

Glamazed

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2010, 11:50 pm

Hey Pauline, is it convenient for you to mail the Inrock magazines?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Jul 2010, 2:53 am

Glamazed wrote:
Hey Pauline, is it convenient for you to mail the Inrock magazines?

Can you please PM me? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!   Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Order of IN ROCK Japanese Magazine! >> ORDERS CLOSED!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3