The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!

Go down 
+7
sel
NeverForgotten
noralambert
akai-
NanaIsya
SuSuLemakManis
ooi (admin)
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! Empty
PostSubject: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

Sony Music Entertainment Singapore will be releasing a Deluxe Edition of his debut album, featuring 5 bonus tracks and additional DVD content, on 5th March 2010.

500 winners will be chosen to catch Adam Lambert live! Simply purchase the Deluxe Edition of For Your Entertainment, log on to Adam’s Official Site on 10th March, 8PM and check to see if your ticket serial number is the one of the winning numbers announced!

The Deluxe Edition will be available for sale at CD-Rama/ Gramophone/ HMV/ That CD stores from 5th March onwards!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a limited edition with only 2,000 copies! So grab your copy of this deluxe edition as soon as you can!

Having said that, I have called up some of the major CD stores and while they have confirmed that this album will be released on Friday 5th March, they have not been able to confirm WHEN on Friday would they have the stock (they advise coming down after 5pm). They have suggested that fans CALL them BEFORE trooping down to get the album. Most of the stores are willing to take phone reservations for one or two copies ONLY from Friday onwards, so do call before demanding your copy of Adam's deluxe edition album.

As to how much would this edition cost... while the CD stores have not been able to confirm the pricing of the album, it is believed that it would cost in and around the range of S$30 per album.

So, out of 2,000 copies, 500 copies are the winning ones - so everyone has a 25% chance of winning a ticket to see Adam 'live' at The Hollywood Pantages Theater™️, Universal Studios Singapore®️. These are not bad odds!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyWed 03 Mar 2010, 11:10 pm

Hi Ooi,

Many many thanks for posting these. I hardly get good sleep this last few days.. wondering if I will be one of the lucky 500 Sad
Here's wishing everyone on this site the very best of luck!
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 5:03 pm

I am on waiting list..... gosh chances of me getting it is super slim.... which is not good! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://269lovrfoundation.blogspot.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 5:14 pm

NanaIsya wrote:
I am on waiting list..... gosh chances of me getting it is super slim.... which is not good! Sad

Waiting list? Waiting List for what?

The CDs will be out tomorrow and you can make a reservation for them at HMV stores. HMV stores are accepting ONE-DAY reservations only. They will hold your order till end of Friday.

There shd be enough deluxe editions to go around!
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 5:27 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
NanaIsya wrote:

Waiting list? Waiting List for what?

The CDs will be out tomorrow and you can make a reservation for them at HMV stores. HMV stores are accepting ONE-DAY reservations only. They will hold your order till end of Friday.

There shd be enough deluxe editions to go around!

my friend's friend is working at HMV and he said that there's a lot of people booking for it... haiz..... Ok so I can call in today to reserve it....?
Back to top Go down
akai-

akai-

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 11:14 am

This is so annoying the stock only comes in at 5plus today. D:
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 6:55 pm

I've got mine... it's a very mixed feeling Shocked Everyone good luck! The ticket looked really good though! And the shop @ Raffles Place is selling it at $19.95.
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 10:30 pm

I got mine!!! woohoo.... straight after work...

praying the best for all of us!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!! Yahoo
Back to top Go down
noralambert

noralambert

PostSubject: <3 adam   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyFri 05 Mar 2010, 10:59 pm

i got mine too Smile from cd rama Smile Bought just 1 though... hope fate will allow me to meet him live Smile good luck to all, ya
Back to top Go down
NeverForgotten

NeverForgotten

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 1:31 am

For Adam's Entertainment, i will 'hunt' for his album tomorrow. Very Happy

"Your ticket!!!" would be my favourite quote whenever Adam's video Whaddya Want From me comes along Laughing
Back to top Go down
NeverForgotten

NeverForgotten

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

YAY! I got mine already! HMV Somerset called me earlier on telling me that the FYE Delux Edition with the ticket won't be in stock today, only Monday. So plan B,I went to Raffles and got it! All thanks to.. SuSuLemakManis Very Happy

And oh, i should just wait till 10th March right for the winning serial number? I don't have to fill up anything for the contest right?
Back to top Go down
sel

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 7:43 pm

NeverForgotten wrote:
YAY! I got mine already! HMV Somerset called me earlier on telling me that the FYE Delux Edition with the ticket won't be in stock today, only Monday. So plan B,I went to Raffles and got it! All thanks to.. SuSuLemakManis Very Happy

And oh, i should just wait till 10th March right for the winning serial number? I don't have to fill up anything for the contest right?

nope, dont need to fill up everything. Its all based on that lucky 500 serial numbers! good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 8:28 pm

NeverForgotten wrote:

Brilliant!! Glad you got your hands on it! I've not even opened mine yet... it's such a heavy feeling looking at the ticket. I wish you good luck n to everyone else here.
Back to top Go down
NeverForgotten

NeverForgotten

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 10:34 pm

To sel : Thanks for the info. Good luck too!

To SuSuLemakManis: I've open mine already but it took me alot of time thinking whether to open it or not haha. I watched the video over and over again especially whatdya want from me Smile Good luck to you and everyone else! Smile
Back to top Go down
amandax3

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySat 06 Mar 2010, 11:31 pm

will be getting mine tomorrow .
good luck all !~
Back to top Go down
NanaIsya

NanaIsya

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 5:26 pm

i love the DVD so much! good luck for all!!! hope I see you all soon....

bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
nuriko_sankc

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptySun 07 Mar 2010, 11:18 pm

Hi Im new here~
I got Adam's CD ytd~ last piece @ HMV
read the fine print and realise that even if I win the showcase tix right? I can't afford to go into Sentosa & Universal studios~

just putting a note out there that if I get a winning ticket, I would be ok to exchange it with someone else with their's

not sure if the meet & greet need a ticket or not
Back to top Go down
sel

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 12:43 am

u can't afford as in the cost? they mentioned there that free entry is allowed after 6pm for this event only
Back to top Go down
patscholes

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:21 am

yea i guess they won't require you to pay the entry fee for Universal studios... probably only the entry to sentosa which costs 2 bucks Smile
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:35 am

The ticket exludes all entry free. Will have to pay entry to Sentosa n entry to Resort World Sad
Back to top Go down
nuriko_sankc

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 12:38 pm

oh issit?? is it really free? - where to see that fine print?
I though I had to pay like $60+ to go!

Im still in a dillema whether or not to go actually, coz none of my friends are that interested in Adam~
going for the signing also, coz it clashes with the IT Fair and have to queue alone
Back to top Go down
SuSuLemakManis

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 1:32 pm

nuriko_sankc wrote:
oh issit?? is it really free? - where to see that fine print?
I though I had to pay like $60+ to go!

Im still in a dillema whether or not to go actually, coz none of my friends are that interested in Adam~
going for the signing also, coz it clashes with the IT Fair and have to queue alone

Hi ya... should you win the showcase ticket, please note that it EXCLUDES entry fees. You NEED to pay for entry to Sentosa AND to Resort World.

The signing of the deluxe edition cd which will be held at Bugis, that one there is no fee, you just need to queue & be there early.

I'm heading for the IT fair too... but am gonna do that on Sunday cheers
Back to top Go down
nuriko_sankc

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 2:07 pm

ya.. the fine print is the first thing I read.. some some of the girls above said no nid to pay to enter Universal Studios.. I would like to knw where they saw that fine print wor~ *hopeful*

nvr been to signing before.. usually how early have to be there??
IT Fair Im going 3 of 4 days to get the best prices.. got a list of things to buy but depends on the situation now
coz i learnt about this after Adam's facebook had the update abt him in AU
Back to top Go down
sel

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 4:38 pm

Point 4, it states This ticket does not cover any entry fee to Sentosa and/or Universal Studios. Entry to Universal Studios will be allowed only after 6PM. Which means that entry to universal studios is free after 6pm. it doesn't make sense if they state the time there and u still have to pay right? And universal studios is only opened from 9-6pm on weekdays which makes sense that we don't need to pay the entrance fees since we are only allowed in after 6pm right?
Back to top Go down
amandax3

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! EmptyMon 08 Mar 2010, 8:15 pm

ohkay , i was also quite confuse if we actually needed to pay for the entry to go into Resorts World .
But i've called them and they said something like no we dont have to pay to go in because we are going in for the showcase , not to take the rides , moreover , the theme park isnt opened yet (right?) , so i think that if you wanna queue before 6pm(before the gates open , which i dont recommend cos the weather will be superrrrr hot and you'll feel very uneasy) , you must queue outside the theme park ? im not too sure , so if im wrong at any point pls correct me . Until the gates are open , then , you'll be able to go in . So , the only thing that you need to pay is the transport in and out of sentosa . ;D GOODLUCK SG GLAMBERTS !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!   Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore! Empty

Back to top Go down

Release of Adam's Limited Deluxe Edition of FYE Album in Singapore!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next