The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) Empty
PostSubject: INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO)   INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO) EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

Ok this is how I ordered the Deluxe Editions of Adam's album:

1. Choose US as my country
  2. Ordered and paid with Paypal - I realised that with Paypal, the system would not care if your billing address is NOT USA
  3. For the shipping address, I input the USA address given by VPost.com.sg (see info on VPost below)
  4. Item is charged USA shipping costs only
  5. Item delivered to USA address
  6. Through VPost, I then have item redelivered to Singapore address - note, I paid additional shipping charges for this delivery (in SG dollars with 7% GST)
  7. Item arrives as parcel post

VPOST.COM.SG

• this is a service set up by our national postal service
  • it is a shipping service specifically for online shopping and allows for customers to buy from online vendors that might not ship internationally
  • you need to set REGISTER with them - its free - and set up an account
  • read the instructions and follow the steps and you can get your item delivered to their USA address and have it redelivered to Singapore
  • essentially, once item reaches VPOST USA, you need to log in and pay for the shipping costs from US to Singapore and the parcel will then be delivered to Singapore
  • everything is done online and is secured
  • naturally, more items sent as one consolidated order, the cheaper the shipping costs
  • for Singapore Glamberts, we ordered a total of 24 Deluxe CD sets and 10 CDs from Amazon.com, as one consolidated order, our cost of sending these CDs from USA to Singapore came up to no more than US$7.50 per CD item
  • HOWEVER, if you are ONLY shipping the Deluxe CD, the shipping cost would be a minimum of $12.50 and above (should not go beyond $15)

If you need additional help, feel free to email me at ooi@singaporeglamberts.com
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com

INSTRUCTIONS on How to Buy Adam's Deluxe Edition WITHOUT Having to Pay the Crazy Shipping Cost (imposed by AO)
Page 1 of 1