The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Adam's album cover :D EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Adam's album cover :D EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adam's album cover :D

Go down 
+3
Faila
ooi (admin)
akai-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
akai-

akai-

Adam's album cover :D Empty
PostSubject: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 3:44 pm

Adam's album cover :D Adam_FYE_cover

THE COVER OF HIS ALBUM IS OUT :DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:13 pm

Hey guys... I wanna hear what you think of the ALBUM COVER!

Come on.... post your thoughts and feelings on it.

My take on it?

I Love It! I think it fits the kind of music that he says is in his album - GLAM!

My only beef is that its NOT controversial and racy and crazy enough! I mean I would prefer a cooler glove... more outrageous makeup etc.

AND.. ok this I can't stand... the FONTS used on the cover >> its HORRIBLE! There are better FONTS out there!

So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:31 pm

I love Adam as he is! But my god, My parents disagree to the extent saying cruel things. Sad But I love Adam and I totally get him as an artist. Truly true to himself!
Back to top Go down
misslambertfan

misslambertfan

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 9:43 pm

At first i saw it I was like OMG WHAT?? lol.. It was glamarous, glittery, very unique! but i still prefer his emo rocker look like the one in TFM! y can't he go for the rock look:( he kinda resembles pink especially the hair.. haha..there seem to be alot of critisism abt the cover bt anyway i still think his fans will still support him..can't wait to buy his album! Very Happy yea i also agree the fonts are not suitable..lol
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:47 am

You know what... that was what my sister, sam, said when she first saw Adam's cover >> Adam looks like PINK the singer. Razz Very Happy

But yeah.... my main issue >>> THE FONTS! They r dreadful! (homage or not)

Anyway... below are Adam's tweets in response to the Album Cover:

There is also a song called "Soaked" written by Muse! Also a tune called "Music Again" written by Justin Hawkins of the Darkness!
about 1 hour ago from Echofon

Thanks guys! Smile Well here's some more album info for you guys! The upcoming single was produced by Dr Luke!!

*homage. When's Twitter adding spell check?

@PerezHilton I haven't appologized. Smile
about 1 hour ago from Echofon in reply to PerezHilton

androgyny. Rock n Roll.

For those that don't get it: oh well... Glad to have gotten your attention.

Thank you to those who appreciate and understand that the album cover is deliberately campy. It's an omage to the past. It IS ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 1:35 pm

I have to say i didn't like any bit of it.

From the glittery font that spells Adam Lambert to the font type of "For Your Entertainment". didn't like these..

the only thing i like about the cover is his face :p

but i'm still gona buy lots of copy
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 7:31 pm

For me, I'm totally cool with the cover, although I believe more could be added to make it more glam than it already is. Smile

As for the fonts, it just looks too feminine. I'm pretty sure there are a lot more fonts that could be used to speak volumes of Adam's album.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
earthlynn

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 1:00 pm

I'll be honest - I don't like the cover - I think it's too 'out-there' for mainstream pop. And I want hm to succeed so badly. I do like his tweet on the cover that it's deliberately campy - I hope others see it that way. Already, alot of my friends just think of him as the queer singer - this cover does not help. And I shan't even start about the fonts.
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 6:40 pm

I know what you mean earthlynn... funny thing is... according to Anoop... its was down to 2 covers - one is Glam (the one chosen) and the other is Edgier.

Adam chose Glam.

I can't help but feel that the edgier one is something like the "For Your Entertainment" Single Cover - very bondage and hardcore.

The funny thing with society nowadays is that we wouldn't be so shocked with the Bondage, Sexual, Hardcore images but am more shock with an androgynous, 'soft' and lovely picture of a beautiful man. I mean... everyone seems fine with Adam's bondage SINGLE cover!? (I love the FYE's cover btw... very hot and cool.)

I think... Adam might have chosen the Glam cover thinking it wd go down well with everyone more than the edgier one. I mean... honestly, his album cover is NOT risque, not really sexual, not hardcore bondage or anything at all. Its bad art... but its not really a controversial one.

Funny how things turn out. I think people were just slightly disappointed with the Album Cover not so much upset with the content or the images etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam's album cover :D   Adam's album cover :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam's album cover :D
Page 1 of 1