The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!

Go down 
+10
ifitkillsme
Myra
natalie-
debbie
chaeiiG
Faila
elusivehearts
freakysiti
HuiWen
ooi (admin)
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:50 am

LATEST UPDATE (19 Oct 11.40pm)

ORDERS are now CLOSED!

I will be picking up our orders of DETAILS magazine and will arrange for collection:

• Collection at TCC Cafe Bugis Junction in the afternoon this coming Saturday (is this venue better?) OR
  • Pick up at my home (you would need to PM/SMS me for my address and arrange for this)

Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
freakysiti

freakysiti

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:03 am

Shocked Sooo... all the orders are confirmed included my very many 9 copies of them? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://freakish-ct.livejournal.com
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:13 am

freakysiti wrote:
DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_eek Sooo... all the orders are confirmed included my very many 9 copies of them? DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_eek

YES... except... I'm actually short of 1 copy. Will be trying to squeeze another copy out from the distributor tomorrow! Razz

I'm serious... I think we bought up half of all the DETAILS in Singapore - they don't bring a lot of this mag in! I'm lucky I managed to get them to hold the copies.

Can I give you 1 or 2 short? Razz
Back to top Go down
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 1:32 am

Hey Pauline, Very Happy

Bugis this Saturday is cool with me.

I'll transfer the $ first thing in the morning.

Thanks for doing this again. I love you!

Bummer about Elle, but now we have something ELSE to look forward to! rendeer

Jac
Back to top Go down
misslambertfan

misslambertfan

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:06 am

hey..i would like to order the elle mag..is it possible? umm i find a bit weird for me to buy details mag..lol..just dunno la..my family will be shocked if found out i gt the magazine..haha..maybe i can borrow from u guys just to read only?..haha.. btw the elle mag is kradison on the cover or nt?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:23 am

misslambertfan wrote:
hey..i would like to order the elle mag..is it possible? umm i find a bit weird for me to buy details mag..lol..just dunno la..my family will be shocked if found out i gt the magazine..haha..maybe i can borrow from u guys just to read only?..haha.. btw the elle mag is kradison on the cover or nt?

The Kradison may NOT be on the ELLE cover but they definitely will be in it. The Elle mag is the Dec issue and NOT the Nov issue. Just go ahead and post in the ELLE mag ordering thread to post your orders!

As for the DETAILS mag - I undestand. U should be able to find scans of the pics and article online already! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 2:50 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
LATEST UPDATE (19 Oct 11.40pm)

ORDERS are now CLOSED!

I will be picking up our orders of DETAILS magazine and will arrange for collection:

• Collection at TCC Cafe Bugis Junction in the afternoon this coming Saturday (is this venue better?) OR
  • Pick up at my home (you would need to PM/SMS me for my address and arrange for this)
TCC Bugis @ Saturday afternoon is cool with me. Smile I'll be sure to transfer the $$ to you by tomorrow.

Last edited by Jacky O'Lantern on Tue 20 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/Sethshomaru
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:57 am

Hi Pauline!

I've transferred the $ for the Details magazine to your POSB account.

Transaction # 8687

Cheers!
Jac
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:48 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
freakysiti wrote:
DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_eek Sooo... all the orders are confirmed included my very many 9 copies of them? DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_eek

YES... except... I'm actually short of 1 copy. Will be trying to squeeze another copy out from the distributor tomorrow! Razz

I'm serious... I think we bought up half of all the DETAILS in Singapore - they don't bring a lot of this mag in! I'm lucky I managed to get them to hold the copies.

Can I give you 1 or 2 short? Razz

LMAO! I guess 1 copy short would be fine. I would love to have all 9 copies but if it's going to be difficult to wring another copy from the distributor, then it's alright. Just update me how it goes, kay? Smile Thank you soo much for doing this Very Happy

In all seriousness, Details mag will be sold out like hot curry puffs from Mama shop. For those who like Adam but not in this fanclub and not in my cliche, they're gonna have a one hell of a time finding that mag Neutral
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:46 am

I think I'm fine with Saturday.

I have transferred the money for Elle and Details mag Smile
Back to top Go down
gwynvalentine

gwynvalentine

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:49 am

If its this saturday, i can do it before 4pm.

Else i will pick it up from your place Smile
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:19 pm

freakysiti wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
freakysiti wrote:

YES... except... I'm actually short of 1 copy. Will be trying to squeeze another copy out from the distributor tomorrow! DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_razz

Can I give you 1 or 2 short? DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_razz

LMAO! I guess 1 copy short would be fine. I would love to have all 9 copies but if it's going to be difficult to wring another copy from the distributor, then it's alright. Just update me how it goes, kay? DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_smile Thank you soo much for doing this DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

In all seriousness, Details mag will be sold out like hot curry puffs from Mama shop. For those who like Adam but not in this fanclub and not in my cliche, they're gonna have a one hell of a time finding that mag DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_neutral

Hey Freakysiti... no problems - got you 9 copies!

Can you transfer the money for 9 copies? Thanks!

If you need more, you can quickly reserve one copy at Kinokuniya before its sold out:
- Kino Bugis 6339 1790
- Kino Liang Court 6337100
- Kino Taka 67375021

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Tue 20 Oct 2009, 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 3:28 pm

Pauline, I've transferred the payment for the Details mag to your account. Ref. code: 6767.

On the other hand, I was at Thomson Plaza earlier on, and there's at least one copy of the Details mag left standing in the magazine stands at FairPrice Finest. True, the mag is selling like hotcakes that before you know it, it will all be sold out.
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 8:25 am

ooi (admin) wrote:
freakysiti wrote:
ooi (admin) wrote:
freakysiti wrote:

YES... except... I'm actually short of 1 copy. Will be trying to squeeze another copy out from the distributor tomorrow! DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_razz

Can I give you 1 or 2 short? DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_razz

LMAO! I guess 1 copy short would be fine. I would love to have all 9 copies but if it's going to be difficult to wring another copy from the distributor, then it's alright. Just update me how it goes, kay? DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_smile Thank you soo much for doing this DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

In all seriousness, Details mag will be sold out like hot curry puffs from Mama shop. For those who like Adam but not in this fanclub and not in my cliche, they're gonna have a one hell of a time finding that mag DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Icon_neutral

Hey Freakysiti... no problems - got you 9 copies!

Can you transfer the money for 9 copies? Thanks!

If you need more, you can quickly reserve one copy at Kinokuniya before its sold out:
- Kino Bugis 6339 1790
- Kino Liang Court 6337100
- Kino Taka 67375021

Oh my... thank you so much for getting all 9 copies. I will transfer the money as soon as I... get the money from my friends. Is that alright? Neutral I plan to transfer the money to you latest Friday. So, the total would be $89.10 right? If you need the money earlier than that, just tell me, kay? And I'll just use my own money first. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Faila

Faila

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 10:00 pm

This saturday is fine with me. Could you confirm the timing? Thx!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:33 am

Hey everyone, pick up of DETAILS magazine

Collection at TCC Cafe Bugis Junction in the afternoon this coming Saturday 24 Oct @ 3pm!

Please NOTE that there is 2 TCC Cafes in Bugis. Please go to the MAIN TCC Cafe facing the ROAD! (Address below)

Bugis Junction (Main Boutique)
80 Middle Road #01-92-96 Bugis Junction
Phone : 6837 2027

My number is: 9388 5576
Back to top Go down
elusivehearts

elusivehearts

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:39 am

See you guys there! Laughing

Jac
Back to top Go down
HuiWen

HuiWen

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:51 am

ok will be there!! So excited!!!
Back to top Go down
chaeiiG

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:08 am

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.

CAN I INFORM YOU AGAIN VIA SMS?
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:11 am

chaeiiG wrote:
I SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE IT.

CAN I INFORM YOU AGAIN VIA SMS?

Yah no problem. You've given me your number right? If not, please PM me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:27 pm

Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh... (wait, that sounds like me when I listened to TFM. No, you don't wanna know what that sound means. LOL!). My mom wants me to go to Geylang with her. I'll see if I can beg her to go to Bugis on the way to Geylang. 3, right? Hopefully we'll get there at 3. I'll sms you, yar?

Oh, and I will transfer the money tomorrow for all 9 copies.

Oh, and my pal saw 10 copies of Details mag at MPH Raffles and I saw 4 at MPH Novena Square. BUT, these are all yesterday. I haven't checked today. The one at Novena would probably be gone or has one only by now. Possibly. And yesterday my pal's pal bought one at Raffles so there were 9 left. LOL!
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 3:22 pm

Freakysiti,

YOU MUST COME - YOU HAVE 9 MAGS with me! YOU MUST COME AND COLLECT it!! Razz

See you on Saturday (call/sms me if you need to meet me earlier or later).

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
freakysiti

freakysiti

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:14 pm

LOL! I hope I could. Can I collect them tomorrow? Are you even free tomorrow? My mom wants to go to Funan IT Mall now. Gawd! Mom, really now! Geylang or Funan IT Mall, dang it! And then after that she wants to go to my cousin's house at Bt. Panjang! Gawd! Okay, I love my nephews, they are like only 2 years younger than me but I'm like a motherhen with them, don't ask! But priorities!!! ADAMMM! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sethshomaru

Sethshomaru

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:20 pm

ooi (admin) wrote:
Hey everyone, pick up of DETAILS magazine

Collection at TCC Cafe Bugis Junction in the afternoon this coming Saturday 24 Oct @ 3pm!

Please NOTE that there is 2 TCC Cafes in Bugis. Please go to the MAIN TCC Cafe facing the ROAD! (Address below)

Bugis Junction (Main Boutique)
80 Middle Road #01-92-96 Bugis Junction
Phone : 6837 2027

Alright, noted. See ya then! Smile
Back to top Go down
natalie-

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 3:30 pm

Heya,
I'll be collecting my copy & Debbie's 2 copys tmr (:

thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.skye-nat.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!   DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DETAIL Magazine GROUP PURCHASE! - ORDERS CLOSED! Will arrange pick up of mag this coming WEEKEND!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next