The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faila

Faila

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert Empty
PostSubject: Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert   Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 10:50 pm

http://blogs.chron.com/peep/2009/08/cassidy_haley_takes_flight_via_1.html

In a bittersweet twist of fate, Skin.Graft has also dressed several Idol contestants, including Lambert (of course), Allison Iraheta, Lil Rounds and season 7 winner David Cook.
"Sitting there watching these people on screen, wearing my clothes, was kind of heartwrenching, because all I wanted to do was be up there singing," Haley says.
"A lot of my personal style goes into the clothes that we sell. It was really an inspiration to just go for it."
Ultimately, though, Haley says Lambert's success on the show was "inspiring" and motivation to put his own career plans into action. The pair have been friends for several years.
And yes, Haley did audition for Idol earlier this summer. He made it past two rounds and sang in front of an executive producer but was dismissed. (Their loss.)
"He basically said my voice wasn't unique enough -- which probably was code for, 'You don't sound like Adam Lambert.' And that was that," Haley says with a laugh.
"I had to do it because of what happened with Adam. In a way, I was relieved. I just have such a strong idea of what I want to do. The last thing I'd want is label like that breathing down my neck, telling me what to do.
"It gave me a lot more respect for Adam and what he was able to achieve on that show."
Back to top Go down

Cassidy Haley takes flight and talks about his audition after watching Adam Lambert
Page 1 of 1