The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Empty
PostSubject: From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos!   From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:17 am

(Hi guys, I thought it would be great to read a great recap of a Concert Experience from a US Glambert! MissGlambert attended the AI Concert in Arkansas - KRIS ALLEN country. Its really great recap and you get really into her excitement and GREAT encounters with ADAM!!! Do read and enjoy!!)

Some backstory: The concert was in Little Rock, AR, but I live in Colorado. We had been planning on visiting some family in Missouri, and since Adam wasn’t coming to Colorado, we decided to go to him. On the way to Missouri, about 700 miles from home, my dad remembered that he had forgotten the tickets, which prompted a mental breakdown from me. Luckily, we were able to print them off again. Vacation was fun, but the whole time I was just looking forward to the concert.

So on Saturday, we start the 3 ½ hour car ride to Little Rock, leaving at about 11:30, so we weren’t able to get there in time to see the buses pull in. After finding where the buses were located, we park and go walking the streets to find somewhere to eat while I was dressed in dark skinny jeans, huge white shoes, my Glambert t-shirt (Pic below), absolutely covered in glitter, and my hair was sprayed blue. Boy did I look out of place walking the streets in Arkansas. It was funny, though I was drawing some stares. =P After eating, we left to go back to the arena. It was around 5 at this point. We go back to the buses so we know how to get there from the front of the arena after the show. There was a huge line of people waiting outside to get in, and they were 90-95% Kris fans. So I was getting even more stares, haha. Eventually we get in line and get inside. I see a couple of Adam fans here and there, and I compliment every Adam shirt I can. It was like a game, to see who can see the next Adam fan. =P After we get some food, we take our seats, which were Row 14, floor seats.

Here’s the view of me with my sign:
From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Img_0810

I was nervous about not being able to see over everybody’s heads, but honestly, I could see almost perfectly. Once the Ford music videos start, my sis and I scream every time Adam shows up, but it was a squeak compared to screams for Kris. But there was still a good amount of Adam fans there, surprisingly. The place was packed! (http://twitpic.com/bmycf) (Ooi: I'll upload only pics & vids that matters!)

Finally, the concert starts. I thought Sarver, Megan, and Scott were boring. Lil, Anoop, and Matt were good. Intermission. The show was pretty fast-paced, which was good. I was pretty excited at this point, because Adam is coming up soon. Allison is up, and she is great. I love all the songs in her set. Danny is up, and I’m super excited now, because Adam is up right after him! Danny sings his songs what seems like very slowly. Yawn.

After his last song ends, the lights go out. I’m freaking out at this point. I make sure my parents are ready to the record on the camera. Then, Adam’s intro starts. I start screaming like a maniac, and the people in front of me plug their ears and give me dirty looks. I don’t care. There’s no way I would ever go to an Adam concert and not scream my butt off. Then, Adam walks out and there he is! Omg! I am screaming like crazy and jumping up and down and waving my glow stick and I’m just amazed. He was definitely not toned down for Arkansas. He did the mic stand stroking and everything. He sang baby, but that was to be expected. He was just amazing. After WLL, he says something like “I know you are all here just for Kris, but I’ll try my best,” and starts laughing. I wanted to yell out “I’m here only for you, Adam!” but I didn’t, lol. Then Starlight begins and he takes us into a whole other world. His voice is BEAUTIFUL. There’s no way to describe it…it’s something you have to experience live to fully comprehend. Then Mad World starts, and it’s haunting. The WHOLE arena is singing along, which was amazing. I wave my glow stick. Slow Ride starts, and I don’t even glance at Allison, my eyes were focused on Adam the whole time. I continue jumping and screaming, and I continue to keep dirty looks from in front of me. Then, the Bowie medley! Oh my gosh! When he took his jacket off, the crowd went wild. His singing was amazing, and his moves were SEXY! I was going completely wild at this point and waving my glow stick like mad. And then, it was over. I knew that it was going to seem short, but it really seemed like the blink of an eye. I wanted more! He was just…there’s no words for it. Amazing, awesome, fabulous, glamtastic. Kris’s intro starts, and the crowd screams for 5 minutes straight. It was so loud that it was painful. And while I like Kris, I just didn’t understand though how people could scream like that for Kris and not Adam…

After Heartless, we left for the buses so we could get a good spot. There were a few people already there, but we were one of the first. We had a great spot! I STRONGLY recommend leaving early if you want a good spot. By some miracle, I ended up next to another Adam fan! So while we waited, we talked about how amazing Adam was and how much we loved the concert. And soon, everybody started rushing to the fences and it was super crowded. There were soooo many people there, VERY long and several people deep, and I was so glad we left early to get a good spot. Then Danny comes out. He hugged my sis, and was very sweet. He looks a lot better in person. Then Michael and Scott come out. Michael comes over and gives my sis and I a hug. He is a sweetie, and I can’t believe the hate for him and Danny here. Allison comes by, and signs my sister’s hand. She was really quiet, but I don’t blame her, she was probably overwhelmed by everybody. She looks a lot skinnier and her hair looks a lot darker in person. Then, we heard some screams. My dad looked over and says, “It’s Adam!!” and I let out the loudest, highest pitch scream I have ever heard in my life. I actually started hyperventilating and my legs were SHAKING all over the place. I see him coming down the line and I’m freaking out. Pic of him walking down the line:

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Img_0910

He is BEAUTIFUL!!! He was wearing a gray Tshirt, and of course lots of eye makeup, which was amazing. And he was wearing shorts! It was weird seeing him in shorts because he hardly ever wears them. Pic of him even closer:

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Img_0914

And then, he’s right in front of me! OMG!!! Pic of him right in front of me:

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Img_0911

I’m freaking out then. I was holding my Glambert poster over the fence, and he grabs it and looks at it and was about to sign it. However, I know that he only signs one thing and so I said “No, please sign my shirt! Inside the heart please!” and I hand him a silver sharpie so it’ll show up on the black shirt. I’m shaking this whole time. I felt like a maniac, haha. I say “Can I have a hug, please?!” Even though I’m pretty sure they aren’t allowed to give hugs. Instead, he put his hand over my hand, which was on the fence, looks me in the eyes and says “Here you go.” I can’t even explain what I felt in that moment. I melted! His eyes…were just amazing. I honestly felt like I could see through his soul by looking in his eyes. I have never seen anything more beautiful. Omg! Adam had touched me! I didn’t touch him, HE touched ME! He moves down the line a step then looks back at me, right in the eyes. “I like your hair, it’s awesome!” he says to me. OMG! I freaked out and shouted very quickly “Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” and he smiles at me. I have never been more ecstatic in my entire life. My head was honestly spinning. I look down and my knees are shaking against each other so hard, and I have to grab onto the fence because otherwise I would’ve fallen over. I’m completely serious. My sister yells, “Adam, you’re our favorite!” and he looks back AGAIN and smiles and blows a kiss to us!!! Here’s a video of the whole thing:

Then Chris, the Adam fan right next me, looks over at me, and I look at her. We both start realizing what just happened and we both start screaming hysterically. I felt like a complete maniac, and I didn’t even care. We scream in complete and utter joy. Here’s a pic taken moments after he signed my shirt:

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! IMG_0908

We continued to stay and meet the other Idols while waiting for Adam to come back (he had to walk in front of us to get to the bus). Finally, he was walking back! This prompted more screams from Chris and I. Everybody stuck their hands out and he gave us all high-fives as he walked back. He was absolutely beautiful. Here’s a pic of me at the moment. Ignore the expression on my face, haha.

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Img_0912

He is now walking back behind another fence to the bus. I’m yelling, “Adam, I love you! Thank you so much! We love you!” and he looks right back at me and waves! I melt for what feels the millionth time that night! Here’s a pic of him right after he waved at me:

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Img_0913

And that is the end. =) It was the best day of my life. If you do not have tickets, GET SOME RIGHT NOW. You will not regret it. Even though his set was over in the blink of an eye, it was the most amazing thing ever, and like I said, you have to see him live to fully comprehend everything.

- end -

FOR HER VIDEOS... Go to the VIDEO Category!

Here are MORE pics from Miss Glambert:

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! IMG_5621

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! IMG_5624

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! IMG_0905

(Ooi: To see the rest of her concert pics >> https://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae262/MissGlambert/Adam%20In%20Little%20Rock/?start=0)
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Lynn

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Empty
PostSubject: Re: From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos!   From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 9:15 am

Miss Glambert is so beautiful. She makes my day today with this. I was still pissed off with that place called Arkansas. And the lack of news. Her recap came like heaven. How can I reply to her to express my love for her? cheers
Back to top Go down
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

PostSubject: Re: From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos!   From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 5:44 pm

Lynn wrote:
Miss Glambert is so beautiful. She makes my day today with this. I was still pissed off with that place called Arkansas. And the lack of news. Her recap came like heaven. How can I reply to her to express my love for her? cheers

Hey Lynn,

You can post your Thanks at her thread here http://www.adamofficial.com/node/438379

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos!   From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos! Empty

Back to top Go down

From US Glambert: GREAT RECAP of CONCERT + MEETING ADAM in LITTLE ROCK, ARKANSAS! With pictures and videos!
Page 1 of 1