The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!)   Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!) EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:33 am

(Below is part of the BLOG POST - visit http://www.singaporeglamberts.com/blog/?p=177 and see the VIDEO of the interview and also the video of Adam's THEME SONG!)

The backstage press area at L.A.’s Staples Center the day of the Idols Live concert just may have been THE most chaotic setting in which I have ever conducted–or attempted to conduct–an interview. It seemed like every Hollywood media type who’d ever so much as TiVo’d half an episode of American Idol was there, all at once, all interviewing all 10 Idols at the same time. It was pitchy in that noisy room!

And of course, the room’s buzz only grew buzzier when superstar Adam Lambert sashayed through the door (he and Kris Allen were the last to arrive). Everyone understandably wanted a piece of the Glamerican Idol, but luckily I got him first, before the media frenzy became too crazy.

Naturally, one of my main concerns was that Adam be heard over the din. This meant maneuvering my internally-mic’d camera quite near his famous face, which rendered him a little skittish (a rarity for this confidence king!) and resulted in some pre-interview joking during which he vainly cowered from my tight-focused camera lens. But Adam needn’t have worried: As you see from the clip below, he looked as fabulous as always. His makeup was impeccably applied and he was more than ready for his closeup.

So once we agreed on a suitably flattering camera angle, Adam and I enjoyed a quick pre-concert chat that, at one point, thrillingly included him singing me a snippet of his unofficial “theme song.” (See video below of his “theme song”) I’ll never hear that sexy tune again without thinking of The Glambert…and my guess is neither will his fans.

(continue reading this BLOG Post here http://www.singaporeglamberts.com/blog/?p=177)
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com

Adam Lambert: Backstage At L.A.’s Staples Center by Lyndsey Parker in Reality Rocks (and Singapore was mentioned!)
Page 1 of 1