The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) Empty
PostSubject: Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times)   Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times) EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 11:29 am

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds

Posted by Bob Payne

Favorite Halloween costume:
- Adam: "I was a glam pirate, and then a glampire." Guess they don't call him Glambert for nothing!
- Lil: a pumpkin. (This causes Adam to laugh out loud.) This was clarified as actually being a jack-o-lantern.

I told Adam about all the tweets from fans in Asia and asked him he expected to tour over there. He said he hopes so, especially because they're viewing the new album as "a world release."

I asked Lil about the good and the bad about going on tour:
- The good: "I checked out the bed on the bus and it's not so bad!"
- The bad: "The routine," singing the same songs night after night.

Back to Adam: Got a release date for the first single yet? "Well the album's slated for November, so I expect either October or November, but nothing's set yet."

Favorite ice cream flavors?
- Adam: Mint chocolate chip!
- Lil: Neopolitan.

Because a lot of Lambert fans asked, here you go:
"I love Twitter but I think there are people who over-Twitter. I got on and said Portland's really cool. What else do you want from me?" He essentially joked that it's kind of ridiculous to broadcast his every move. So Twitter fans, savor those rare Adam tweets.

I asked Lil who was the coolest person to meet during Idol. She said that would be Smoky Robinson. Adam added that Barry Gordy was cool too; "They were just both so classy."

Now for a question from a fan: Eleanor in Israel asks Adam: How planned out are his performances? For example, the shirt lift in "Ring of Fire," the thing he did with the microphone at the end of "Whole Lotta Love." Is it planned or does it come naturally to you?
- Adam said those kind of things were not really planned. In fact, he said that the shirt-lift thing was an accident, because his finger got caught! He didn't even know he'd done it until someone joked with him about it later.

Then came the uneven guy-girl ratio on the tour buses again. I suggested that they should have sent one of the guys over and Adam interjected: "I asked!" Couldn't really tell how serious he was about that. Lil didn't seem to mind that idea though.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/confessionsofanidoladdict/
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com

Idols on tour: Talking with Adam Lambert and Lil Rounds (by Bob from Seattle Times)
Page 1 of 1