The Singapore Glamberts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dedicated Forum to Adam Lambert - World Idol. Created by his Glamberts in Singapore.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Adam Lambert Twats!
Singapore Glamberts Twitter
Latest topics
» www.bazzarphonesk.com Apple iPhone 5S 16GB $350 NEW
Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptySun 01 Mar 2015, 9:31 am by buynow

» WTS Brand New Unlocked Original Apple iPhone 6 16GB$340...info@zedten.org
Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyMon 09 Feb 2015, 10:34 pm by lukkysuccy11

» arklatexelectronics@gmail.com
Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 28 Nov 2014, 12:03 am by arklatex

» Apple iPhone 6 128GB $500
Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:46 pm by bstore1

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:44 pm by bstore1

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:43 pm by bstore1

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:42 pm by bstore1

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 7:41 pm by bstore1

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ooi (admin)
Admin
ooi (admin)

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!!   Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!! EmptyFri 03 Jul 2009, 1:25 pm

Okay you guys, I had quite a day today with AI.

Long story short, I just got back from watching almost the entire tour rehearsal (or at least what I was interested in seeing). From Anoop to Adam ( I would have stayed for Kris but I got hungry).

Not gonna say how I got to be there, just that I did and it was wonderful and I am so glad I got to see it without the screaming tweens. And all the rehearsal banter and listening in on conversations (very flirty ones) was pretty cool.

No pictures - it would not have been appropriate for me to take pics or film, because of how I got in. Sorry!

Adam wore what he usually wears - t-shirt, jeans, boots, black leather jacket, rivety belt.

Some songs were rehearsed more than once. Like Whole Lotta Love, for example (and Adam says 'baby' and not 'woman'). David Bowie medley is amazing.
And Adam sexy-dances a LOT through it.

They all sing entire songs, not 2 minutes worth.

Adam rehearses his moves for a song while he waits for the techies to do their work. He dances around the stage in his own little world.

Slow Ride is amazing too. Just like the first time, only longer. And they do hug after.

There's a riser and dry ice like what Adam had for Mad World. Danny almost fell into the riser when he was trying to make a cool move. Fail.

Danny sings what sounds like 30 minutes of one long sappy Lionel Ritchie song. But it's actually three or four songs that all sound the same.

They are all much slimmer and taller than they seem on TV. Whoever keeps b****ing about Adam's weight, just stop. He's too skinny already.

Adam and Kris are siamese twins. They finish each other's sentences. They go everywhere together. One doesn't make a decision without the other one being there.

They are all flirty with each other a lot but I think it's just to keep things interesting, having spent (and will spend) so much time together. It sounds more like a way to ease stress than to hook up.

I heard a lot of conversation but I will not repeat a word so don't ask me to.

Adam seems more effeminate than I imagined him to be. Just the way he carries himself, and how he dances. Graceful, but with a burlesque angel on his shoulder.

The techs and musicians all go into Adam-mode when it's his turn to rehearse. You can visibly see that they treat him differently, treat his stuff differently. They were already setting up Adam's stuff before Danny was done with his set. They were all fawning over him like flustered fan girls.

I almost talked with Adam about the danger of drinking water out of plastic bottles, but I chickened out. The Chris Farley in me was rising up to my throat and I didn't want to take the chance. Oh well, it was enough to be within earshot of the banter.

I have two tickets for Sunday, in a VIP section right up front (they just created the section and it's not on the official seating chart). They are about 15 feet from the stage, and arranged so you don't have to stand up to see anything. I don't have to go to the concert now - pretty much saw the whole thing, at least what I wanted to see. Anyone want these? Message me.

Last edited by ooi (admin) on Fri 03 Jul 2009, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To highlight the parts I like! :P)
Back to top Go down
https://singaporeglamberts.forumotion.com

Observations & Thoughts of Someone Who Had a PEEK of Adam at Rehearsal for the Concert in Portland - VERY GOOD READ!!
Page 1 of 1